turk pussy

Shitsea subhuman
I am kike

Hello komşu
Here is a (sen)

>Dunmer
>mer
Unironically kill yourself

You are too busy getting buttfucked by the Aldmeri Dominion to be pretending you kill elves

humans are subhumans

Oblivion was comfy but it didn't really have an aesthetic, it was just a really well-done generic fantasy game.

Fuck off.

reminder that Cyrodiil was supposed to be a jungle and that Nibenese and Colovian Imperials were supposed to be very different and antagonistic towards each other

I think it definitely had a sort of England-France-Germany feel to it. I like that sort of medieval europe/lotr atmosphere. It doesn't have to be "unique" for it to be good.

Also the protagonist is an errand boy cuck who was there only for Martin to not move his ass at all. He did not have any goals of his own.

it was refreshing to not be the "chosen one" for once. Bethesda does that in literally all of their games besides that one. You can just be an average guy climbing the ranks in a guild or doing freelance mercenary work as long as you feel like.

You can choose to be the regular guy in Morrowind too. The wise woman denies your claim as the "chosen one" straight up the first time you see her and no one stops you from accepting it and moving on with your life in the Morag Tong or whatever. If you replay/watch the scene where you meet all of your past "selves" in Azura's temple you will realize that the "chosen one" thing is merely an illusion

We must resist all forms of feminism.

>not playing Breton and grabbing Boots of Blinding Speed at the start of the game
it's like you don't want to go FAST

I play the master race and grab this along with the boots if i want to go fast.

en.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Cuirass_of_the_Savior's_Hide

Also these boots are the filthy casul detector in morrowind. Same people that complain about traveling on foot in vanilla wow grab them.

>Skyrim got rid of the Athletics and Acrobatics skills
nofunallowed.jpg

Skyrim got rid of the whole "RPG" thing lol
It's just Ass Creed in a more fantasy setting

>Also these boots are the filthy casul detector in morrowind. Same people that complain about traveling on foot in vanilla wow grab them.
I played Morrowind for hundreds of hours before WoW was even released, and trust me I appreciate having a convenient way to travel around Vvardenfell considering I went through every route dozens of times already.

By the time you have visited many different places you are most likely able to cast spells that give you super speed/jumps/levitation etc.

First thing i did as a kid was try to find out a way to survive using scrolls of icarian flight

Morrowind was pure magic for me because I had no Internet access back then and had to discover everything by myself.
I actually never completed the Redoran House questline despite playing the game for years. I never managed to find that fucking Guar farm in the hills from the first mission, since Polish translation had a mistake and the quest giver was telling you false directions kek.

Well at least you can play the english version now. I was lucky enough to be speaking english since the age of 10.

By the way..
House preferences ? Recently i've been having more fun playing as a Telvanni agent

Romania is southron.

Tribunal Temple was always my favourite, it had the most interesting lore for me and best quest rewards.
I think that most of guilds and quests are rather bland in Morrowind, the game is more about exploring an unknown world that is different from other fantasy games.
Oblivion had much better "narrative" quests, especially thieves and assassins guilds, but the world itself was obviously more bland and boring.

Oblivion had great Thieves and Dark Brotherhood questlines. The rest was bland. Morrowind on the other hand manage to put some character even in the most simplistic quests you can find. The attention to detail is mind boggling

>Morrowindposting
This is a very absurd way of shitposting

/acadiana/

VIVE LE ROI LOUIS

t. t*rkish skyrim baby roach

I dont mind the Turkish roach miim
But calling someone a skyrim baby is very rude, komşu

Ok im sorry senpai.
Calling someone a skyrim baby is worse than calling him a 9gagger. I need to tone down my insults.

Les américains sont sous-humains
Je suis nouveau français

I can't wait for TESVI to come out so that I can make fun of it for being Minecraft with swords.

>
Pelinal was literally a robot

>so that I can make fun of it for being Minecraft with swords.
So Minecraft

Vocaloid genocide when

gumi a good girl
she dindu nuffin

the game isn't that bad but the presentation is pretty generic
although 2bh i like the towns better than skyrim

CAUSE WE ARE PROUD OF OUR DIXIE

hey bud how's it goin

whats up with the islamist emoji at the end

There's only one god desu

Hey

>dude the US is German lmao
larping muh hurritage Midwestern faggots need to be shit

you swole yet conway?

not yet lol. I'm working on it

good luck!

what gyms are worth going to around here anyways? all I've seen is a planet fitness but it looks kinda shit

How would Morrowind help the Southern Nationalist movement?

Justin is a bad name.

I just go to the gym at the school, idk

god I hate Game of Thrones

I am Elf

>gym
go ride a bicycle in the hills/mountains if you have any and swim at a river (towards the current)
wrestle bears when you become strong enough
hunt rabbits and eat them.
Boom there is your diet and work ethic hope you enjoy getting swole

OUTSTANDING posts

I agree, but I didn't pick it
>tfw you will never be named Mehmet

>wrestle bears
hell yeah, I'm gonna fuck up that UCA nerd in this thread

>bear wrestling

youtube.com/watch?v=UTMcg6535xE

>tfw my parents gave me the absolute worst fucking name imaginable
I still keep getting mocked by my name, my mom still tries to get me to like it.
I told her im gonna change it in a couple of years.
She accepted whilst being ashamed of herself

Give me name ideas

Time and place negro

Change it to Mehmed, the archaic form of Mehmet.

i meant it for real, i thoroughly enjoyed reading that exchange between the greek and the pole, who both love the morrowind for some of the same reasons i do

Click HERE to learn the secrets of CHIM!!!

If Vehk can do it, so can you!

mehmed is pseudo-arabic though. the last "t" is what it makes """turkish"""

>i meant it for real
I never said you didn't

>Give me name ideas
become Justinian, it'll be funny

it's too bad we couldn't do it when I was at marble slab earlier
I guess we'll have to wait, I've got to go to Morrilton every day this week

but turks are actually pseudo-arabs tho lel

/dixie/ is a good general

not really.

that sounds pretty funny actually

shut up discount sissypenis
negros facked yer madır and you hapınd

just joking bud

>tfw dixie-celtic master race

ayy I bought beer
>tfw you tried to buy a package of blueberries too but you dropped them
>tried to clean them up and then some Mexican came up and said he'd handle it
>awkwardly walk to the register pretending nobody saw me
>offer to pay for the package I broke to the qt cashier
>says no don't bother
>o-okay
never going to that Safeway ever again

justinian is a pseudo-roman name really. if you are going full roman go for "ceaser" or something like that.

checked

i might just have it as a second name that i never use

Constantine

that might get me killed

Confession:

i enjoy the song "blue tacoma"

youtu.be/tqXO11dKZcY

Wouldn't mind being named Constantine

na people will just think you are greek

constantine and justinian are all post christianity names. they dont really represent proper roman empire.

agustus?

Scipio and Octavian are both good

you never know man, thats one of those names that might irritate a very short tempered person.
And we are full of short tempered people

>scipio
yeee
YEEEEE

patrician taste. if i was italian i would name my son octavian.

i know a girl literally named ophelia, from machbet or hamlet i dont remember which shakespeare play. also another girl literally named jupiter. in fucking turkey. jupiter.

>scipio
>yeeee
you want to invade carthage or you want to be the guy who made himself an emperor?!

turkbro, change your name to Plebianus

is she named after Macron?

>ywn huddle in a hut during an ash storm with a qt silk strider caravaneer dunmer waifu

naaa, shes literally turkish as well no foreigners in family. only father used to be a diplomat in italy i guess. shes like 22 years old so no way name has any connection to macron faggot.

literally two of my favorite romans

>ywn huddle in an insula during an ash storm with a qt servant girl roman waifu

ummmm not falling for that sweaty :)))))))))

conquer tunisia and make it carthage again obv

i can't imagine the fucking panic that occured
>explosion
>heard for hundreds of miles
>scouts sent to Pompeii
>its gone
>the entire fucking city is gone
>the gods wiped it from the face of the fucking earth
>nobody ever knows why

they're starting the wall y'all
texasobserver.org/trump-border-wall-texas-wildlife-refuge-breaking/

magnificent

that must have been terrifying
I wonder what the survivors thought about that

>ywn go back in time and save Gaius and Aulus
;_;

roman empire was surely interesting.

>The ground shook beneath our feet and the sea looked like it was being sucked backwards. Many Sea Creatures were left on the sand beached by the sucked out sea. Behind us were terrifying black clouds. At the top of Mt Vesuvius there was a huge fire that looked like lightning but bigger. At that point our Spanish friend urged us "If your brother and uncle are alive, he wants you to be safe. If he is dead, he wanted you to survive . So why are you reluctant to escape?" We responded we would not look to our own safety as long as we were uncertain about his. We hurried him along at a fast pace away from the danger behind us. The cloud now spread down to the sea smothering everything in thick black fog. Then my mother urged and begged me that I should flee and leave her behind. She said “A young man like you can make it but my age and fitness is letting me down. Go, and leave me to fend for myself.” I took her hand and led her walking a little bit faster. She blamed herself for slowing me down but she still followed me.

>Now the dust came although it was still thin at this point. I looked behind me to see a thick black cloud looming closer pouring across the land like a huge flood. The street was full of people and it was then I said to my Mother “Lets move aside while we can see instead of being knocked over by the crowd of people. So we moved off the road and sat down. On the street we could hear the cries and shouts of people looking for their families, while others just screamed in fright.