8. Randal Grichuk (R) RF
9. Carlos Martinez (R) P

fuck the cubes

fuck the tards

neither of the guys in that pic are playing today

>yadi ded?

>Martinez's meme hair

do the Carts want everyone to hate them

also, since its a matinee game, what are you drinking?

JUST

CONTREGOAT

WILLSOOOOON

nice little bat flip/drop too

>Best catcher in the NL

D I N G E R

Happ has a really nice ass

got sidetracked by the dinger

remember to cup the balls

Aw yeah friday home game. Making dinner and watching the game is very comfy even if it means less posting.

Go Cubes!

nice gluts

>it took one week for the cubes to be 1 game behind the broo croo

pierats almost as hot at the cusb

how does everyone plan on surviving this weekend given the midwest is in Satan's asshole for the foreseeable future?

fuck

Try living in Tennessee. The Midwest feels worse because for some reason it's more humid and trashy (lived in Indiana too), but 95 degrees and up is pretty much expected throughout July-August

>

nice catch by the fan though..

dew point steady at 76 degrees foe the last 24 hours

heat index yesterday topped out at 111.
currently at 101 and climbing

Since it's a matinee I'm not drinkin the good stuff

Only picked up 2 cheap Miller High Life tallbois, but I do like Miller as a cheap beer

>even our pitchers are racking up hits

DH btfo

>Arrieta
>Zambrano

I love how we've had some pitchers who can hit dingers, so comfy

>Samardzija
>Travis Wood

That comment is valid for Montgomery when he hit that dinger the other day but it's not like Arrieta can't hit

Forgot Samardzjia could too, that man is seriously a specimen. He could've been a Pro Bowler in the NFL too. He was also a fellow bootyblaster :^)

>You were the chosen one! It was said you would destroy the Tardinals not join them! Bring balance to the NL Central, not leave it in darkness!
>You were my brother Dexter. I loved you.

Cmon Jake, you have to pitch too

tfw instinctively start a cheering motion whenever he does something good against us

Miss you Dex...

Goddammit Theo just let Schwarbs go

WHAT is the One Thing that all /mlb/ personnel can agree upon???

Should try see if the Rags take the bait. I would kill for a Darvish rental.

just how labyrinthine is the Cubs clubhouse? every time a new player joins (or when it first opened to the team as a whole), they get lost or can't find their locker

no one wants to trade for him cause of the season he's having

it has to be for a controllable asset
Schwarbs isn't a free agent until 2022, and that's on an entry-level contract

>Those Quintana highlights

This. That rotation would be legendary, and Darvish almost signed with the cubes in the first place, so resigning him wouldn't be unrealistic at all

He's having a shit season, sure, but if Theo wanted him gone for a good trade he definitely could have had it by now.

>all these warning track outs

fffffff

Did the ball get lost in the sun there buddy?

>get back from teeth cleaning
>Arrieta's pitching
>It's 2-2

Go Cubs!

Not as bad as you think tbqh

Not anymore.

>There are people on this board who think Rizzo isn't the heart and soul of the cubes

at least we got the lead eh

>Schwarbs isn't a free agent until 2022,
His career will be over by then. He'll have to go play for the Offworld Colony League.

>HOF inductees Green Day
>Green Day
>HOF inductees

>graceful

SCHWARGLOVE

>Grammy Award-winning

still a month to go before their concert at Wrigley

>strop
>one run lead

Let it go.

Matt pls go

let's get back to the game

>Randomly showing a kid eating chicken strips

Why

They showed a kid eating tendies

They know we're watching Sup Forums

Used to be they'd always find the blondes with big ass titties. They probably got complaints from some ugly women groups.

They showed one of those today too
twice actually

>risp

I saw a Cardinals fan yesterday and I just lost it. Fucking smug prick. I was eating an outside lunch at this nice little restaurant, and he was sitting eating some fucking salad. Salad. Typical fucking Tardinals fan. He was there with his stupid Tardinals fan wife who of course was eating a fucking salad too.
Jesus Christ I hate Cardinals fans so much.

I could tell he thought he was part of the best fans in baseball. He didn't say anything, but the way that stupid prick was chewing. Jesus Christ. He had a fucking Cardinals t-shirt on. I bet you he bought it at the team store like a fucking schmuck. He and the fucking stupid cashier probably had this big self-satisfactory exchange. "I'd like to buy this best t-shirt in baseball with the best money in baseball please". I couldn't fucking believe this asshole. He just kept going at this fucking salad like he's king of the world.

I just tried to ignore that attention seeking asshat but he just kept at it. Every time I looked away he'd conveniently grab for his water or some fucking passive aggressive bullshit so that it would draw my eyes to him. LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME BEST FAN IN BASEBALL RIGHT HERE. Jesus.
You should have seen his wife. What a bitch. The waitress came by to ask them how their food was and she relayed how fucking satisfied she was in the most smug way possible. This fucking fake-politeness Cardinals fans put on is ridiculous.
Next thing I know that guy pulls out his phone and starts texting. Are you fucking shitting me? I bet he just had to text his stupid friend all about his fucking salad was almost as good as being in baseball heaven.

I couldn't fucking take it. I told that fucking idiot what a smug fucking retard he was. He was like ''dude what are you talking about'' like he didn't fucking know what a prick he was. I fucking tackled him right there. Staff called the cops on me as if I did anything wrong. They are actually going to fucking put me on trial for assault. Fucking Tardinals fans.

>pasta salad

>strop
>4 pitch leadoff walk

jej

Strop meltdown™ incoming

If it wasn't for Strop and Grimm this bullpen would be unreal

Strop isn't as bad as people make him out to be. His top level is elite, he just has some really bad outings (esp vs Cards) that people cling to.

whew

let's call up the insurance broker

stretch

>She's a stankees fan now

Is there something she HASN'T changed her mind on?

haha no fucking way

imagine a random male kissing a female public figure like this today

drunk granddad could do no wrong

SHILLARY STAY AWAY FROM MY CUBES

She is a cretin who goes out of her way to please other cretins

fookin legend

>She is a cretin who goes out of her way to please other cretins

such is politics

This

FRIENDLY FIRE

also
>Carpenter is 1-32 in the regular season vs. Arrieta

wtf Carl

>CJ is pitching visibly worse than strop

wtb Carl from April & May

Is this freaky friday except strop switched consciousness with CJ

>bases loaded 0 outs for Rondon

bust out the rosaries and incense, it's time for some prayers

it wasn't enough

Rondon hasn't been reliable since his injury desu.

fug

DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON DFA RONDON

>Butler is in the minors right now

theo, please trade rizzo for mid relievers and a closer

Shut the fuck up with this retarded meme. It's posted every game thread.

KILL RONDON TRADE RONDON DEPORT RONDON DFA RONDON RELEASE RONDON I JUST WANT HIM FUCKING GONE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I hate this meme

it's jsut a game...someone gonna win someone gonna lose. still need bullpin help NOW

>Grimm

It was a good season lads

this is when grimm should be pitching

when the game is already fucked

6 walks in an inning. Fucking throw strikes niggers. So afraid if putting the ball in play

NEVER MADE IT AS A WISE MAN

WHY IS HE ON A MAJOR LEAGUE ROSTER