Shock as German soldiers let kids play with machine guns

Where were you when the German Army trained the new HJ?

thelocal.de/20160614/shock-as-german-soldiers-let-kids-play-with-machine-guns

Cannot believe they disrupted the childrens' sodomy lessons with this mindless violence

They probably shouldn't be letting children play around with guns but if nobody was actually hurt then it's not a big deal.

A german had a moment of clarity about properly raising male children.

News at 11.

Fuck off cuck. Gun safety should be taught young.

I suppose they rather they get lessons on handling refugee dick

O shit don't let the Aryan children play with guns. They might break their cuckold conditioning

better than letting them play with korans

looks healthy to me.

i would kill to hold those

>see hans, this is die Heckler und Koch G36
>du wilst be using it in die next Flüchtlingsschlacht
>oh ja remember to give danke to Amerikaner for letting us borrow ze HoloSight

Oh God, stop it! You're scaring Ahmed!

checked

Finally, Germany starts to uncuck itself.

Small steps, but it is a start at the least.

that kid is fucking holding a gun, not playing with it, and its most likely not even loaded

just our daily sensational press

How indoctrinated and sheltered do you have to be to think that a child holding a rifle is shocking? It's pretty common for police and military to let kids check out their equipment.

I wonder how they would react if they went to an army museum and saw all the weapons.

They already said that it was a terrible mistake because some leftist organisation who celebrate each fallen soldier's death made a huge outcry.

No more gun showing to anyone.

Fuck Germanistan. Burn it to the ground. Nuke it. Also Nuke Vienna, Graz, Linz, etc. all leftist cities in Austria.

Shit has to end.

WHY DOES THAT GERMAN YOUTH STILL HAVE BLOND HAIR

WHERE'S MY DREIDEL

Shit man just a few days ago my national armed forces held an exhibition/recruitment with real weapons and military vehicles on display. Kids were encouraged to fiddle (under supervision) with the displayed equipment and were involved in activities like camouflage contests, airsoft/virtual shooting gallery and maneuvering drones around obstacles.

All that was publicly held in a shopping mall's atrium.

C&A my friend

>they still issue EOTech

kek

Based airmen.

>inb4 chairforce
Don't hate that their IQ soars over most others.

>marines next best due to test

This.

To not understand how a firearm is supposed to be operated from youth is, in my personal opinion, where the "firearm fear mongering" derives most of its power from.

>very big weapoons
Probably safer than small ones since they can't swing them around as fast.

I'm doing my part!

How is this shocking or newsworthy? The local special forces had an open house recently with demonstrations and stuff.

>Shock

Always fucking hyperbole

Good mother, here son, look at this, grow up to not be a cuck.

>and its most likely not even loaded
or working.

> 1 saved from cuck disease

This.

i did this as a kid back in the 80s. We had an american military base near me when i grew up. Occasionally there would be air displays and shows. I hovered in a helicopter, handled some AR-15s or whatever and fired a belt fed M60 from the top of an APC being driven around the airfield.

Shit was cash. I dont see what the big deal is.

When i was older i used to babysit a kid of one of the airmen. He was from texas, wore a cowboy hat and had that 90s mustache. theyd take me to baseball games and the cinema on the air base.

>weapons not loaded

so what's the problem here exactly?

>white children
disgusting

They do this sort of thing in the UK too. When they want to recruit for the forces they sometimes bring a stall to the middle of town with a load of guns and let kids hold them and wear helmets and stuff.

Even the gun cucked UK does this. I went to an airshow last year, and the army had tents and tables setup with deactivated guns, and it was all kids playing with them.

Good for future cannon fodder I guess. Not like the gun or functional, or they can ever own one themselves.

Goddamn, that's more American than baseball, hotdogs, and apple pie all mixed together.

It;s good Finland is already familiar with Russian weapons. We wont have to re-train you when you are annexed ;)

>trigger discipline
>inspecting the chamber
lil' operator

No one knows.
Media seems to be outraged by the fact that the Bundeswehr actually seems to have guns or something. Honestly I had to reread the first article on this that I saw because I just couldn't figure out what the hell would be newsworthy about this.

WTF, why woudn't let children touch and see unloaded guns? this was normal everywhere until some decades ago and there was much less violence.
Are we so pussified now that merely touching a gun is bad?

Oy vei, this is outrageous, they should have been taking diversity lessons and gender studies instead.

It is interesting how the left labels anyone as having a "phobia" just for wanting to discuss things, at the same time as they start shaking and crying just at the sign of guns.

Those poor Germans will be traumatised after a taste of some FREEDOM!

I used to enjoy going to British army stands and displays all the time, they had guns and equipment for us to handle and look at, and I honestly thought it was healthy and honest of them to just put all that up front.

I remember picking up a Minimi LMG at one of those events and just thinking it was the coolest shit

There is outcry when children have pocket knifes. This is a weak cucked society in EU.

Little boys might not grow up to be effeminate infertile green-voting islamophile cuckolds.

What would Russia even gain from annexing Finland?

>very small people

So dwarves are not allowed to touch guns?

When I was a wee lad 15 years ago I recall getting to shoot live (?) rounds at an army exhibition at PRBI, only 5 rounds it was a vivid memory that I treasure to this day.

Let's not overlook the "very small people" statement. They are trying to not offend anyone who is midget or, Trump forbid, is a child trapped in an adults body.

They're shocked when the German army supervisors kids messing with rifles, but have no problems when refugees rape kids. Typical kraut cuckoldry.

An IQ boost

>deutsche friedensgesellschaft

well what a surprise.

>The German Defence Ministry is taking flak after pictures emerged of soldiers letting very small people play with some very big weapons.
>very small people

What's with this wording? You say "very small people" to any native English-speaker, they're going to think you're referring to midgets, not actual kids.

>Touches gun.
>Deutschland über alles!

Hitler Youth supported by German government.

We call them the little people

Don't call them the very small people you horrible asswipe.

Yeah I read it and thought Wonka's gone too far, the Oompas finally crossed over into armed rebellion.

The germans have a word for children.

God i hate faggots

They don't do this in Australia unless you're in cadets. There are however stands for the defence force manned by soldiers in uniform at job fairs.

not there, unfortunately

DOUCHELAND

Germcucks. Nothing to see here.

Overflow parking

Underrated

We do this aswell in Sweden, It is great for the youth to be familiar with firearms.

>tfw 32 years old
>Firearms not a huge deal
>7th grade class trip was to a range to shoot different types of rifles and shotguns. Even got to shoot a musket and throw some tomahawks
>tfw kids today will never know a world that once was.

OMG GUNS
SO SCAR
IM GONNA THROW UP

I remember doing such a thing when I was young and there was this fair where the army had a stall.

They let you play with the guns and they taught you about them.

Once we get local control of schools back, I really hope to see more of them offering shooting as part of gym class.

Even I got to hold an fnc when I was a lil' kid

Also got a super short ride in a helicopter with my dad, like up a few meters then down again.

Healthy kek

>no magazine

It's a non-event, FFS.

If this was a little brown child everyone would be screaming Allahu akbar etc etc.

Look at how happy this kid is. He is being taught how not only to properly handle a firearm but also how to respect a firearm by a role model of sorts.

And leftist shits have a problem with this.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Excellent safety shown by the kid, much less so by the cameraman.

OY VEY GOYIM! You cannot teach a child how to properly use a gun! He will become the next Hitler if you do! He will hate those poor muslim immigrants because of this evil ideology! Don't forget the 600 gorillion goy, my grandfather was gassed 50 times and turned into soap by Dr. Mengele himself in Ausschwitz you bigoted goy!

what a bullshit
When I was little I didn't gave a shit about cars or football players like 90 % of my friends. I just spended whole afternoons reading my father's books about guns (he's a hunter) and helped him with cleaning his rifles. When I was older he trained me how to shoot, first with weaker ammo for partridges and then the normal bullets.
I still sometimes go with him to the forest to help him in hunting.
We've got this one politician here from the pic rel and his main slogans are
>Church
>School
>Shooting range
I think that's the best combination for raising an uncucked society

>Wonka's gone too far, the Oompas finally crossed over into armed rebellion.

Oh, man, I kekked out loud at that one.

>We've got this one politician here from the pic rel and his main slogans are
>>Church
>>School
>>Shooting range
>I think that's the best combination for raising an uncucked society

Fuck I'd vote for the guy. Even donate what I could spare.

Why does Germany want to become even more cucked that Sweden?

It's not surprising the German media is shocked. It's well known that exposing children to weapons in any form will lead to the Fourth Reich.

I like it, but, to be honest, cars are also good.

A couple of queers made faces at my yesterday because I had downshifted to safely slow my car down to come to a full stop at a stop sign.

Some german explains this. Pls.

this picture is fake right ?

>civilian legal semi-automatic rifles are now assault rifles
>actual assault rifles are now machine guns

Fuck libshits and their media, seriously.
Oh and even in fucking France we've had military shows every year in several locations, where families could come with their kids and see a bit of what the military does. I remember going to one two times, I was able to take a short trip in an helicopter, I saw the Leclerc tank driving over a car with smokes everywhere, I saw a simlulation of a battle with soldiers shooting blanks. I also got to feel a FAMAS and shoot a AA52 machine gun with blanks. And that was as a 10 years old kid, and there were many other kids that were younger than that. No fucks given.
I don't know if they still do it nowadays though, a few years ago some soldier loaded real cartridges instead of blanks in his FAMAS and shot spectators during a show. The left went apeshit.

They used to censor video games with the word "Ninja" in it back then (for example, Ninja Gaiden became Shadow Warriors). Just shows how cucked they are with censorship

I wish. This here is 4 kids.

RTL indeed censored images of weapons in a show about ninjas.

SAVAGE

>letting very small people play with very big weapons
fucking manlets

4kids is responsible for the dumbing down of KEKS. THEY FOUND A WAY TO MAKE KEKS STUPID

That one is. However, they censor a lot of anime in germany because of violence. For example, in naruto they changed every sentence containing "I will kill you" or similar into " I will defeat you". Also, most of the dying scenes or blood is cut out. There is literally no death in germany's version of naruto.

fire phoenix jutsu used early