Hey Sup Forums i just took some acid and i'm looking for some new psychedelic shit to trip to

hey Sup Forums i just took some acid and i'm looking for some new psychedelic shit to trip to

any ideas? i'm open to anything, particularly neo-psych, classic psych rock, acid jazz, acid techno, garage...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ttdVvgrHuRk&t=40s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Muslimgauze - Zealot
Tricky - Maxinquaye
Tangerine Dream - Phaedra
Coil - Love's Secret Domain
Ozric Tentacles
The Orb & David Gilmour - Metallic Spheres

i'm definitely gonna give this a listen. i've really only ever heard ege bamyasi and that's always been a favorite.

i love tangerine dream and coil, haven't checked out ozric tentacles though but my dad's been trying to get me on to them ever since he found out about them lol

another true fave, i'm gonna have to spin this for sure

i've heard op. 7 before and it is haunting, any other suggestions? haunting in a good way btw

Scott Walker- The Drift

Ode to quetzalcoatl

just play the first track on loop and get lost in space.

Drive Like Jehu

i listened to this on acid once and i had a gay-ass emotional introspective sunrise kind of moment it was cool

Nightmare! Nightmare! Nightmare! Nightmare!

good shit guys keep it coming
pic related it's me

Blossom Dearie

heaven or las vegas

youtube.com/watch?v=ttdVvgrHuRk&t=40s

Have a nice trip my friend.

filth by swans

spirit of eden is kicking ass right now on the come-up. especially in the middle of a huge blizzard lol it's amazing

Prospect Hummer
was the only thing on my trip that was better than merriweather

how many ug

really hard to tell, got a strip off my buddy for 60 bills and it's a really long strip but it seems p equally dosed throughout, i took a tab about half the size of pic related last week and even that was a solid trip

pardon me for looking like a dingus btw
and sidewayspic

my friend have yourself a good time

ive been doing it a lot lately and this is what i've been listening to.

Eels by Post Animal, The Mollusk by Ween, and anything by King Gizzard is great

i'd also recommend Spirit They're Gone, Spirit They've Vanished and Here Comes the Indian by AnCo.

Sup Forums i am beginning to fade away and i can't really look at screens much longer lol

thanks for the recs i will leave you with one of my true trip favorites

Passion Immortal - s/t
Ernest Hood - Neighborhoods
Gas - Pop
Lindstrom - Where you go I go too
Keith Rowe / John Tilbury - Duos for Doris

hey guys i'm back and tripping very smoothly to some brockhampton

A fine choice my friend

If you watch tv do NOT watch any commercials

sounds fun
I've dug Wu Tang in the past

cheers friend, i'm not even touching the cable box lol. ended up getting two of my homies to come by for this snow storm and take some more L with me, i'm on like a tab and a half now or so and chilling to ween godbless

This, White Pepper and The Mollusk are my favorites to listen to while tripping.