What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

>gun control thriller

gee, i wonder why people weren't lining up in droves to see this

What the fuck is a "gun control thriller"?

chastain was shit in the martian and interstellar and zero dark thirty she acts the same.

that huntsman shitflick with her and emily ham it up blunt bombed too. just a bland actress

Only brought around 1.1 million on opening weekend. About $1,000+ per theatre. Lmao.

We're making cinema great again, boys.

The first I ever even heard of this movie was Sup Forums posting clickbait that it bombed.

They will never learn.

>tfw voted for Trump

I want her to punish me for being such a bad boy

Holy shit, did they reveal it was about gun control before the movie came out?

I saw some TV spots that did right before it came out

>Budget: 13 million

JUST

You just know this was some leftists dream to make this movie happen. Hopefully they get fired.

make extreme fringe political statement flicks
????
profit

>profit

Are you sure?

i wonder what she's thinking about right now

>making a movie where the hero is unironically a lobbyist

It was all a lie. She's no mommy of mine no more. Terry, as a Trump-voting, gay-hating, gun-owning, antisemitic and racist Christian crusader from Texas, must be spinning in his grass when seeing how virtue-signalling and champagne-libcucked she's become recently. Her feigned outrage over the Bertolucci shit was the last drop for me.

Let's not forget that she's also like 45 and has no actual children. Her barren, rotten cunt is only good for Jewish producers and nigger bulls at this point.

Thank you for Smoking was awesome.

It's pro gun control and libtards are thrilled.

This.

Some hand-wringing liberal faggot was probably jerking himself off over the fact that his thinly-veiled propaganda was going to "educate" so many people.

I hope this ends the ginger cunt's career

lol remember when she lied about her age?

Thats because the star had some charisma. Jessica Chastain looks too bitchy to be charming.

>release a political drama a month after an intense 18 month long election season
>be surprised people are worn out about politics

That's a solid point.

That was a comedy.

Shit movie.
She's right tho

>She's right tho

sad!

>She's right tho

But she's left.