Considering how shit the last movie was, does Last Knight have any chance of being decent?

Considering how shit the last movie was, does Last Knight have any chance of being decent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H7kcqB3thJM
youtube.com/watch?v=PIBNB0LPpOc
youtube.com/watch?v=Ads17rVlaAk
youtube.com/watch?v=vXaUIDXBTMo
youtube.com/watch?v=DO6yO8lahHc
youtube.com/watch?v=nlApxkuTT1M
youtube.com/watch?v=eu-aFY8FBDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I just want to see how brutal will Optimus Genocide be.

>how shit the last movie was
rebbit pls go

did you see the last tmnt? bay is doing the exact same thing with this franchise. he's throwing in random 'member this shit because the previous movies were garbage.

He didn't make TMNT

It'll be shit and the Chinese will love it.

Transformers 3 scene from The Island

youtube.com/watch?v=H7kcqB3thJM

Michael Bay Uses Same Footage In Pearl Harbor and Transformers

youtube.com/watch?v=PIBNB0LPpOc

Transformers 2 Reuses Footage From Transformers 1

youtube.com/watch?v=Ads17rVlaAk

End of Transformers 3 & Armageddon. The same.

youtube.com/watch?v=vXaUIDXBTMo

then its not shit

>optimus wearing a loincloth

wat

It wasn't much more or less shit than RotF and DotM before it.

AoE did feel a little more tacked on, but as a whole it was the same schlock as its predecessors. Only the original even approaches decency, and it still mostly sucks.

I feel like Optimus' weapons are a little OP.

Does Megatron or anyone with similar stature/rank have an insta kill weapon like Optimus? His blade just slices through the bots like butter.

DUDE SCENES LOOK THE SAME LMAO
fucking autistic retard, also based Bay saving money by reusing footage to make more awesome cgi scnes

why does optimus prime have cat ears

God can 30 year olds stop fucking watching these movies?

If you like any of the Transformer movies past 1 you are either retarded or chinese or both.

the army guy from 1 is in this.

any chance we see Shia?

pls

pearl harbor didn't have sweet fighter jets on top of the carrier

>30 year olds specifically watch transformers movies

Is this a thing?

I've hated all the precious ones, except for 1 which is ok, but I feel kinda excited if just because it looks so fucking ridiculous

His new sword is some ancient Weapon of the Primes from days of yore. If you remember his axes he took a while to cut bots up, but this thing is like Excalibur, which seems to be a theme for this film.

Also I can't fucking wait for Unicron. They've teased him in every movie, so this will be amazing.

>teased him in every movie

what

God can 20 year olds stop stop thinking their opinions actually matter?

Even the first movie is shit. Kill yourself.

Yes. Look at who is writing it.
This will be transKINO

you sure told him, we only like FastNFurious here xD

1>3>2>4 prove me wrong

same

He's beating the shit out Bumblebee in the trailer so I'm guessing
>Transformers were a mistake - Optimus "If they have Decepticon oil, they boil" Prime
tier

NO OPTIMUS NOT BEE NOOO

No
Literally none of the transformers movies are good, they are all fucking trash. Yes even the 1st one.
Micheal Bay hasn't made a good movie in 10+ years.

But this movie will still make a ton of movie because Americans and Chinks are retarded.

The last trans movie didn't even make its money back in America.

youtube.com/watch?v=DO6yO8lahHc

Why does Optimus keep yelling things like "I'll kill you!" and "You die!" during fights? Why did he say "Give me your face!" during the fight against the Fallen? Is he a psychopath?

link plz

Defend Age of Extinction, I dare you

>the Laurentian Abyss
>deepest place on our planet
Triggered

You are correct.

Well no, not really. Optimus has his overpowered hand canon, heat swords, heat sickles, and even an actual claymore now.

Megatron has a bunch of stuff but his body changes in almost every movie so he isn't consistent.

youtube.com/watch?v=nlApxkuTT1M
4:20 for give me your face

youtube.com/watch?v=eu-aFY8FBDI
0:45 for I'll kill you
9:30 for I'll kill you

For more just look up all the videos where Optimus fights. Too lazy to look for all the psycho lines.

I just don't know. I wasn't exposed to the anti-Bay mentality until I had already seen and liked several of his movies. Transformers is this insane thing where Bay keeps throwing increasingly absurd things at the audience, testing if anyone will notice what he's doing. And no one does. The studio even tells him to make more of it. It's amazing. I had to go see Age of Extinction in theaters after watching Dark of The Moon.

>Defend Age of Extinction, I dare you
It's refreshing because all the main characters are bad people but there's no one to condemn them for it, not even the narrative. Also it looks good.

lol

toys have feelings to

how would transformers or should I say Cybertroneans know anything about Knights or Knighthood?

they invented itpepe raised eyebrow.jpg

Because he's based as fuck. FUCK MEGATRON

>youtube.com/watch?v=eu-aFY8FBDI
8:40
you'll defend my family or die

He sounds like retard.Most of them do. "I kill you" or "you die" these sentences sound so simpletonish.

>the last movie
>not every one that Bay has shat out

Much, ㅡmuch too long.

They probably watched it on Tv

Also most of that second video is just him grunting