(via TNS, online)

EU referendum poll:
Remain: 45% (+3)
Leave: 50% (+5)
(ICM, phone / 10 - 13 Jun)

EU referendum poll:
Remain: 47%
Leave: 53%
(ICM, both online and phone / 10 - 13 June)

>PETER HITCHENS
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3637246/PETER-HITCHENS-British-people-risen-unleash-chaos.html

>DANIEL HANNON
spectator.co.uk/2016/06/six-best-reasons-vote-leave/

>JACOB REES-MOGG
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3614626/JACOB-REES-MOGG-Yes-victory-bloody-final.html

>FIRST BRITAIN, THEN THE WORLD
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/06/farage-brexit-domino-disintegration/

>THREAD THEMES
youtube.com/watch?v=2zCGQV_aJME
youtube.com/watch?v=wBz6y6ZrmD8
youtube.com/watch?v=t2KA5iyUUdw
>BREXIT: THE MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

>BORIS ITV DEBATE - 9 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=RcAywz3SaOo

>NIGE ON QT - 9 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=jMoLLHHaWEY

>NIGE V NEIL - 10 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=EaSQT7QnbWI

>ARE NIGE RETROSPECTIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

>POLLTRACKERS/ODDSCHECKER
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
twitter.com/britainelects
yougov.co.uk/turnout-o-meter/
oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result

>CAMPAIGN ORGANISATIONS
voteleavetakecontrol.org/organise
leave.eu/
grassrootsout.co.uk/join-us
ukip.org/volunteer
conservativesforbritain.org/sign-up/
labourleave.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10483250
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jun/14/uk-can-refuse-benefits-to-unemployed-eu-migrants-judges-rule
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4o0vph/just_received_this_poster_from_britain_stronger/d48nxa4
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/13/brexit-supporters-leave-vote-right?CMP=share_btn_tw
reddit.com/r/europe/comments/4o0itp/this_brexit_leaflet_seems_misleading_to_me/d48oo35
youtube.com/watch?v=qdCLSev3avU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FIRST FOR NIGEL

If Britain leaves, which countries will likely be next to follow? If they are allowed to that is.

First for based Mogg

strawpoll.me/10483250

MORE IMPORTANT THAN THAT LAD'S DINNER

2nd for Owen Jones

My bet is on Netherlands then Denmark

Netherlands, France, Ireland, Greece, Chezia

POLLS:
14 June
Remain: 40% (-1)
LEAVE: 47% (+4)
(TNS, online)

13 June
Remain: 45%
LEAVE: 50%
(ICM, phone)

13 June
Remain: 39%
LEAVE: 46%
(YouGov, online)

13 June
Remain: 44%
LEAVE: 49%
(ICM, online)

12 June
Remain: 48%
LEAVE: 49%
(ORB, phone)

10 June
Remain: 42%
LEAVE: 43%
(YouGov, online)

10 June
REMAIN: 44%
Leave: 42%
(Opinium, online)

9 June
Remain: 45%
LEAVE: 55%
(ORB, online)

3rd for Boris

Probably the Netherlands, Geert Wilders is tearing shit up over there or so I've heard.

>not playing cat girl rpgs
You degenerate scum.

Voted stay and shitpost instead. Amusing the only time I'll be voting in the next couple weeks.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jun/14/uk-can-refuse-benefits-to-unemployed-eu-migrants-judges-rule

>“But there are no guarantees that this will last for ever, and future judgments may go against the UK. Conversely, a vote for Brexit on 23 June is likely to create its own legal quagmire, as the subsequent negotiations will have to resolve the free movement rights of EU citizens currently living in the UK and UK citizens currently living in other EU countries in a fair and consistent way,”

>“This is a victory for the UK and for common sense. It vindicates the prime minister’s stance, which has always been that free movement means freedom to work, not to claim benefits.

>“The commission may have attempted to dictate to Britain, but it has been put in its place by the EU’s own institutions.”

>Liberal Democrat MEP Catherine Bearder added: “This ruling is a victory for Britain, confirming we have a fair immigration system as well as having full access to the EU single market.

there was a Czech Republic poll that got 73% Czexit result

A REMINDER FOR THE 24TH:

Counts will get under way when polls close at 22:00 GMT Thursday, 23 June at 382 local centres around the UK. These local results will be declared as the counts are completed before being collated at 12 regional centres, which will also declare the totals for each side. There will be a rolling total so the time at which one side reaches the point of being mathematically unbeatable depends on how quickly the vote are counted and how close the results are running. It is a safe bet that from 4am onwards there should be pretty clear picture of which way the vote is going. A chief counting officer will announce the overall result at Manchester Town Hall.

reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4o0vph/just_received_this_poster_from_britain_stronger/d48nxa4

I am now a #RemainTrain

The Slow Cuckening of this county active ever since New Labour is being undone lads

We're doing it

Reminder that Owen Jones is a naughty boy

>keira knightley backing leave
Know who I'm having a quick wank to before bed tonight lads

>Brexit happens
>Netherlands demand referendum
>Czechs demand referendum
>Danes demand referendum
>mfw

Britain Elects @britainelects 1h

Wasn't aware of an embargo re: this poll, my apologies. I'm just a humble Twitter account!

What did they mean by this chaps?

>Amusing the only time I'll be voting in the next couple weeks.

>confirming we have a fair immigration system as well as having full access to the EU single market.
this delusion

Also
>thinking facts matter now
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/13/brexit-supporters-leave-vote-right?CMP=share_btn_tw

Britain, if you leave, Denmark will be left in an EU without Britain. Being in the EU will feel ten times as cucked without you.

>mfw my parents were remain
>go out to dinner with them and bring it up casually, say a few things about it
>apparently redpilled my mum enough to switch to leave, and is convincing my dad to as well

That poll they tweeted out shouldn't have been tweeted out yet until a certain time. Which that twitter account forgot about.

This wasn't supposed to be released until 18:00.

I hope you brits vote leave. Step back onto the world stage, beautiful bongs.

WHERES YOUR PASSPORTS BOYS

I fucked up. People talking to me fucking with my head.

Meant to say, "Amusingly, this will be the only time I'll be voting to stay in the next couple weeks."

Thing is . . .those poor countries need the money, they are unlikely to leave in the near future.

Don't worry famalam, I'm sure Merkel will make you surrender your Euro opt-out next year

DEXIT

Join us, free trade for all, without Juncker and Merkel's bullying

Haha top kek lads, Remain BTFO again.

Bet the cheeky prick bet against the £ or bought a lot of euros and dollars
Release poll then makes some easy money off the market panic

Gave mine to a poor young Syrian boy aged only 32.

>No Nord Iron in pic

G-guys, please take us too!

>game developer
>setting up the logo videos which play when starting up
>look for placeholders
>the only video on my PC that seems to work is the one of Boris force pushing the camera man
>it now plays every time I start the game
We can't lose

Traitor.

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

I want Britain to save Europe! Rise up Britons and claim your destiny!

KENNETH

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's actually happening.
Please keep this momentum up lads.

Czech republic is based beyond relief but they are a slave to the shekels.

I have a feeling they will pull through though

Godspeed, UK.
I never much liked you, you assholes, but if you vote BREXIT, you'll have my respect.

Fuck EU! Even if it kills us.

You're onboard lad - don't worry.

This is insider trading, right?

This one? That's a nice bug

Join us in a new league of European countries built around promoting national sovereignty, liberty and mutually beneficial economic cooperation.

>relief

FUG

>I never much liked you, you assholes
Fucking why? What have the Greeks got against us except for "muh Cyprus"?

This is why we left you UK

To EU loyalist scum;
A Strong Britain is a Strong Allie, in charge of its own destiny. Don't bend the knee BritBongBros

This shits gonna be like a club or guild on an MMO. We will leave and we will steal the best countries in some new alliance. The old club will be dead and disband in a few years.

Is it true that we won't even get to leave the EU for 2 years even if we vote OUT? They said that on QT this week.

Fortunately remain has lost and I must leave for Rocket League to campaign.

lads...

reddit.com/r/europe/comments/4o0itp/this_brexit_leaflet_seems_misleading_to_me/d48oo35

>KermitHoward 82 points 2 hours ago
>I have so much spite built up towards Leavers I kinda hope we're crippled economically. And when we come crawling back? Please veto us.

The Czechs just don't seem to give a shit, they hate the EU that much

I was having a laugh, but yes it would be

Well that changed my mind

I am now on the #tremaintrain

Never seen this before . .saved.

You are doing the right thing. If we ever join the EU you guys will be spared the 70 million free-loading dirty-smelling turks.

Make Britain great again

>Remainers say that we can't have access to the common market if we leave because the EU will have a massive stick up their arse
>They're already mad that we're having a referendum and it's gotten this far

If we leave, we are so fucked to be made of an example of.

2 years of Article 50, it's there so noone spooks the market

The market is a timid thing

>Reforming the League of Nations

what a cuck.....

I hope you crash this union.

If we remain* fuck.

Up to 2 years

People will see the tyranny of the EU first hand and will follow us into the day.

Denmark, it's not in the Eurozone.

I can't see any Euro countries leaving before the Euro is abandoned.

>allie

FOR NIGE

DEUS VULT

>A chief counting officer will announce the overall result at Manchester Town Hall.
I wonder if that's where all the bigwigs like Cameron are going to be then
>tfw I could go down and see Dave's hopes get crushed in person

>tfw we offer anyone else leaving the EU a proper common market
>tfw stealth EU 2.0 led by britain

come with us Danebro

YES FATHER YES

Why are they running off with Italy and her sweet ass?

lads, I know this isn't Brexit related, but it's important information

The Russians have hacked the Democrats and were able to read everything they wrote for the last year. Russia is going to make sure Trump gets elected. The Special Relationship is going to be great again.

>Hoping your nation suffers just to spite some people you don't agree with.

Borderline treasonous to put it bluntly lads.

Don't have one because I never leave my home town.

Just imagine the sweet deal Trump includes you guys in with Russia. EU will cry while NATO reforms or dies

Reminder at how shit scared remain are

>What is it about the history of the UK that makes you think it cannot succeed economically outside of the EU?

-1 point

They are wankers aren't they

>tfw EU will fall apart before we get chance to formally leave

2 fuckin years?

I bet they will jew you in some way during this period if Brexit wins.

not insider trading as such-- it's probably a different law that the polsters have to adhere to.

good on you lad

oh fuck I'mma steal that colour scheme right now

>Unfortunately there's a huge spike in nationalism recently - the US are debating electing Trump (who is really good at appealing to nationalists, the "Make America great again" slogan really is a great slogan to pull in nationalists - unfortunately it also reminds me of certain countries' mentalities before World War 2), Scotland was debating leaving the UK, the UK is debating leaving the EU (If the UK leaves the EU, I hope Scotland leaves the UK and joins the EU - they'll be better off), and even France's nationalist parties are getting a huge increase in popularity.

>Unfortunately there's a huge spike in nationalism

YOU'RE

youtube.com/watch?v=qdCLSev3avU
Why do i feel like i've seen this guy before

Come on lad are you not British? Give that box the X it deserves not a little girlish cross.

It's beautiful

SITTING

i feel warm inside.

>Anglo-Russo-American alliance.

Fuck yes, this is my dream alliance.

source, or just unfounded ridiculous statements?
please keep that to another thread either way man

Why are Remainians so wet?

>ITS OVER FOR THE LEAVE CAMPAIGN

@DavidDavisMP 34m34 minutes ago
Mr Juncker will be visiting Britain next week - remember that this is the man who said that British “deserters” would face “consequences”.

In the general for next time you should include the Betfair odds page

betfair.com/exchange/plus/#/politics/market/1.118739911

Done some more canvassing lads. 7/10 definitely leave. 2/10 probably leave. 1 of the 10 was unsure.