Do spanish women luv money?

Do spanish women luv money?

I am going to study in Spana next year and I am like 5/10, but my family makes about 30k per month

What are my chances to get laid with spanish qt?

everyone loves money lol

With this money in Brazil you'll be a king.

yea, slav gals fall for money easily

spanish women are feministic psychopathic whores

>Do spanish women luv money?

they like money like they like cell phones

>I am going to study in Spana next year and I am like 5/10, but my family makes about 30k per month

no you're not, we're full.

>What are my chances to get laid with spanish qt?

literally 0 but you can easily pick a south american or an eastern european and remember to double condom, you've been warned.

all women do

I am not going to tip your waitress mom cuz of ur rude response

>my family makes about 30k per month
>family

Just be urself.

>have to compete with neet unemployed spanish boys
just buy them dinner over 20 euros, they would be so shocked at the generosity since they've never had anyone do that for them before.

Kek this

Have sex with Jorge's mom

>since they've never had anyone do that for them before.

We coined a term for that type of goy long ago, when you were a bebe and mommy used to tell you that she had to go to Pedro's convenience store to get some stuff and be back soon, honey.

Le Pagafantas.

You can't even buy a large pizza with 20€ In Spain, m8. Are you that poor?

Every women loves money.

Only low class uncultured bitches,
Be careful with feminazis of the middle and high class, they can ruin your life

you were get laid because people are nice and you're foreigner
don't worry and don't be cringy with money

>>>>>tipping

>wasting money
you can go dinner for even 10€
20€ per person is what I pay in a nice restaurant

>and I am like 5/10

the only way he will get laid is if he pays for a cheap hooker.

wut

yes you can

>foreigner
>most likely erasmus
he has it done unless he's autistic

>he has it done

you spend way too much time in the internet and think that everything is a meme

w-what??

A normal menu in a average restaurant would be 10€ per person and don't expect anything fancy, you can go to a nicer restaurant and pay 15€ but not in a big city like Barcelona or Madrid.

>average looking guy has hard time getting laid

not really.. especially young people+he is white in brown country so good advantage

Nigga, we love to tan, being pale means you are poor or have some mental issue like turbo autism.

>living in Madrid or Barcelona
that's your fault

and there are still plenty of choices to not pay too much, like typical offerts

i don't live there, and i enjoy going to old restaurants were the food is the same as home made but you get a very simple menu not suite for a date like galician broth, also, menus only work for the lunch time, not for dinner

this

pale people are people who don't leave the house = autists like Jorge are like that and he will never see a pussy in his life unless he googles for it or pays someone to fuck but even then there is a possibility the hooker throws back the money at him.

you can't eat ANYWHERE for 10€ unless you go to mcdonalds and eat alone.

In Galicia you have restaurants with 10€ menu but they are working class food. If you want to bring a girl to eat you have to spend at least 25€ per person to not look a cheap fucker.

I wasn't talking about menu's but offerts like for example going to 100montaditos on the day they have all for 1€, or when you can get a disccount check by booking
many of the typical franchises do that
and random locals restaurants are not that expensive

what I'm saying is that you can go for dinner for less than 20€, even in big cities

maybe 15€, and that's not the typical case because Madrid is the capital and Barcelona is really expensive
that's like saying that you can buy a 250ml bottle of water for less than 10€ because that's what costs in Ibiza

>100montaditos

The fuck is that?

I eat in non-limit buffet for 20€ in Madrid.

I eat so much it started to hurt, everything was illimited, even dessert

spanish women dream of big white cock

I just looked at a decent place I went once in Madrid called Alfredo's, which I recall is pretty known, and you can eat there a lot for like 15€, and I doubt there are not more places like that, especially for young people

do you even go outside?
it's pretty much everywhere

went for a bite a couple of days ago with the GF, spent about 32€ in tapas alone and tapas are cheap tier food that doesn't fill the stomach, if you want real food it doesn't get any cheaper than 50€

Well, just checked the website, I just don't go to chain food sites and all they offer look like crap. I can go out and have a beer plus a free pincho and tapa. No wonder never heard about that shit.

¿Alguien sabe por qué este eslovaco está obsesionado con nosotros? Siempre lo veo soltando su escozor anal por los hilos sobre España.

I barely go there but it's still very known
I guess it depends on the region

>spent about 32€ in tapas alone and tapas are cheap tier food that doesn't fill the stomach, if you want real food it doesn't get any cheaper than 50€
where the fuck do you eat?

un español le folló la novia.

soy el greco

Puede ser. Es que me llama la atención porque el chaval está en todos los hilos.

>soy el greco

yo soy

>those turkish eyes

i could fuck entire family branch of your family, shitalian

>being into necrophilia
eww

i would bring them to life, just to fuck them and then kill them again

nothing is impossible for Greeks

so, they would come back as zombies or what
even if you do that I think it's still necrophilia

yolo

girls love money, i bet you can get a gf easily here.

i keep virgin and unemployed, thank you Spain

yes, and if you marry one she'll eventually divorce you for the same reason: money

this guy knows :)

anyone have that screencap of the redpilled brit after having a spanish gf?

bump for noice thread

>they like money like they like cell phones
Oh really?
You see I've got a bit of money too. And I like Spanish women a lot.
Hmmmm.