I know actresses get work done to try and look good on camera as long as possible...

I know actresses get work done to try and look good on camera as long as possible, but holy shit it makes them look busted and ugly

She's trying desperately to get Aaron to be attracted to her.

but she looks better on the right instead of rocking the manface on the left

Its too late senpai

shes under this delusion that she thinks shes way prettier, shell probably do more work done under the knife and look even more fucked but think of herself as prettier

>nippon taters

please tell me right is shopped

Wheres the 3rd evolution. August Ames was never good looking btw.

dun care. her and ScarJo will be the ones I will grow boners as they grow old

Why do women think big ass lips are attractive?

It's because they will get one thing done, and everyone will lie to them and tell them they look gorgeous, so they will think that getting something else done is a good idea. By the time they look like a monster it's already too late, and they have to pretend they are happy with what they have become.

She went full tranny.

post pics of yourself I want to see how hawt you are and jerk off to you

emma stone looks like shit without surgery

she was perfect, shame she ruined herself

she looked better with the bigger jaw though

she looks exact;y the same, just knows hot to do her hair and wear makeup now

>oh boy i sure do love vaginas yes sir

>wanting strongjawed broads

id prefer a woman with a masculine jaw than one thats been shaved and looks busted and fakey fake

I can't even watch her new stuff. Same when girls get fake tits. It's like they've retired.

Not sure what to make of this case...

>Be 5-6/10
>Get Plastic Surgery
>Become Tranny

I don't think plastic surgery is for everyone, realistically I don't think it could've done any thing to "improve" her face. In her case she should've just played around with with her hair and makeup till she found something that worked.

Why? She was kinda qt beforehand.

I TOLD YOU IT'S THE POTATOES

Its still really wierd for me seeing Munn on the big screen after watching her on Attack of the Show for so many years.