The Netherlands is the best country, correct?

The Netherlands is the best country, correct?

nah mate
new zealand is best

shithole

shithole

best country is Sweden

shithole

Japan
and i'm not a weeb

Best country is Estonia imho.

>small
>overpopulated
>concrete everywhere
>no variety in landscapes
>full of immigrants, fedoras, degenerates and SJWs
>bicycles
>worst language ever created

Still good, but not even the best country in Benelux desu

shithole

shithole

its not good
fuck holland

Estonia is better than Ireland, France, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland.
(this is just my opinion and point of view, I've been in all those countries)

Nee, het zit vol met allochtonen

stopped reading after france

>The Netherlands
That is a funny way to spell Switzerland

Have you been to Planet of the Apes? sorry, I meant, France?

shithole

If you ignore the city states then The Netherlands and Austria are probably the best countries in Europe to live in.

Switzerland is impossible to traverse and the people are not very friendly. Plus it has a bazillion languages. Norway looks a bit boring and not as developed. Denmark is just a more boring version of the Netherlands.

We barely have SJWs. Nor is there concrete everywhere. We have lots of grass fields, canals and brick roads.

estonia is a non country with 1 million people
france is big

shitholes

>If you ignore the city states then The Netherlands and Austria are probably the best countries in Europe to live in.

Kinda agree with this but
What is your take on Ireland or Malta (ok I guess Malta is almost a city state but still)?

>Ireland
>Malta
Never heard of them.

Immigrant here
The Dutch are great
The Netherlands is amazing

I can't wait for my brothers to fuck it all up ;-)

Unironically agree. sometimes im unhappy about some things. but at the end of the day i still think were light years ahead of even the rest of euros. only countries id ever consider moving to are Murica or some east asian country.

holland is shit

>or some east asian country.
there are only east asian countries and that's considering three that could potentially cause World War 3 (South Korea, North Korea and Taiwan). The other ones are China and Japan.

That doesn't stop them from still being better than the Netherlands though.

siktir git Ismet

holland is a shithole

How do you guys live happily with such small, packed houses? Are you just accustomed to such conditions?

The Netherlands is actually very green with lots of canals. Its top comfy.

But maybe I'm biased because I live in the green heart (in the center of Amsterdam-Rotterdam-The Hague-Utrecht).

hlland is ugly

>Amsterdam-Rotterdam-The Hague-Utrecht
If I were to buy a 2000 sq ft house (around 180 m2 I guess) in that area, how much would it cost?

my question is why do you live in exaggerated large houses? these are perfectly fine

because he can afford it and you pay 70% of your income in taxes

Is Calvinism still somehow relative? Do some people still go to churches? What is the tendency among young people?

yeah but who sits home all day

Probably more than half a million euros. But it also depends on the area of course. There are many villages in the green heart. So you can make it as expensive as you want. But it probably won't get below half a million.

It's easier to keep warm a small house than a large one, also you get used to live in small places, it makes you want to get out more.

Dutch housing prices are booming right now. They have always been a safe investment for the last 40 years or so, but currently it's getting a bit silly.

Because you can get almost free mortgages right now (around 1,25% interest) the prices are at an alltime high.

All European houses are small, compared with American Continent ones.

Ireland is a third world country. Literally Africa-tier.

Plus you can substract it from your income tax. So you effectively pay half of that.

>mfw in Dublin(capital) they just have two trams, and they call them "Luas".

Also, they are expensive as hell.