WHAT HAPPENED? IS THERE A NAME FOR THIS?

>finally going to go to buy myself a gun after all these 2nd amendment and /k/ threads
>in gunshop, fresh with my license and 0 criminal history, eligible to buy
>ask questions about the pistols and rifles and such
>"Can I see that top one?"
>gun clerk puts AR-15 and another huge deagle on the counter
>heart drops, start sweating and hearing gun shots like a vietnam war flashback, flashes of various shootings and just have images of gunmen storming a place
>spacing out freaked out and frozen
>clerk asks me "You all right?"
>"y-yeah, i'm fine thanks"
>leave store
>head home
>posting this now
I don't think I can handle a gun. I'm too afraid and I get flashbacks of all the horrid shootings that have happened before. And thats why I'll never own a gun.
>pic related is the shop I was in

Other urls found in this thread:

sheldrake.org/research/morphic-resonance
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think you should stick to bows and arrows, user.

buy a tacticool knife that shoots its blade like in CoD

Its called being a pussy ass bitch.

>is there a name for this?
Yeah, its pussy. Its not that you cant, its that you wont, its an inanimate object, whatever you do with it is you.

Welp pardna, thas jus' ur raaght as a 'murrican to chooz.

Just get a ping pong ball gun at toys r us. You'd most likely get shot by your own weapon if you purchased one.

Cool blog post, slider.

>license
Want to know how I know you're lying?

That's because you're a mommy boy

>IS THERE A NAME FOR THIS?

liberal

This desu senpai

wow OP, cuck it up bro.

Sound like my ex liberal girl friend.

Some people are cowards, and brainwashed.

Own multiple things like in that photo, and never hurt anyone with them and no evil thing has ever been done with my guns except going into the woods and having fun.

I've also been in a knife fight with a robber and been stabbed in the night before. Have no fear of knives. (and when I fought the robber, I was totally disarmed at the time, he still ended up with his own knife in his belly.)

Go with your mom next time, so she can hold your hand and calm you down.

GUN SHOW, ITS the best way too acclimate into gun culture. You can browse vendors tables, eat beef jerky, buy white trash/hunting shit and touch a bazzilion guns without having to talk to a nigga. Just dont buy shit from there, or do.. fuck if i care. I find that gun show folks are real cool at least here in dallas/fort worth they are.

>flashbacks of something you've never seen

Shill faggot

Kek just go buy one you pussy. Stock up on ammo tooo. I always try to keep at least 1000 rounds

It's called Morphic Resonance. OP.

sheldrake.org/research/morphic-resonance

You'd need to study Rupert Sheldrake's work if you want to know more about it.

What you're experiencing is how 90% of the us people feel about guns

Unlike the hollow ecbo chamber on Sup Forums, majority of people want gun control legislations and hate gun culture

>buying a gun after a mass shooting
You looking to get raped at the counter senpai?

How can you have a flashback of something you never experienced? You fucking faggot.

Yes yes.... Guns should only be used for hunting, stupid goy-, err, sir.

It's okay senpai.
Despite what Sup Forums says guns are serious business, they remain tool to kill and not everybody is made to handle one, in a lot of ancient societies you needed to earn the right to bear a weapon.

If you really want one despite that I advise you to take a shooting course and tell the instructor you have no experience and a bit uncomfortable.
I know people who had the same feeling in my shooting club, just like a lot of people are afraid to drive there are a lot of people afraid to have a gun.

>posts that never happened, the thing

Too bad the people who don't agree with you have guns :)

100 million people in the us own guns. Try again.

see
Personally i take great value in Shelrdakes theory.

Yea. its probably more /x/ related though.

It can happen, man. I mean I occasionally get flashbacks of not fucking your mother.

>1 post by this ID

there is a name for it, it's called pre-scripted shilling.

>raaght
>wrought

so what you're really saying is that mentally you're still a child.

coolies bro.

you're lucky you didn't get your ass beat and arrested for taking photographs inside of a gun shop.

>>spacing out freaked out and frozen
>>clerk asks me "You all right?"
>>"y-yeah, i'm fine thanks

Have a buddy take you to the gun range. If a session with a friend does not clear things up, then maybe you're just not cut out for the hobby. There's tons of other stuff to keep you occupied with.

>Is there a name for his?
Pussy?

>>in gunshop, fresh with my license
So you got a license, which means you had to have taken a course and shot guns before. Then you get to a gun-store and all of a sudden you pussy out?
Quit lying faggot, and fuck off. This story never happened.

Big sign that says "Air Guns"

I don't think OP is being serious user.

This is the most reasonable answer youll get

Do you get Jack the Ripper flashbacks when you pick up a fruit knife? You fucking retard. You've been brainwashed and you don't even realize it.

There was one side on air guns and the other was real, The real ones are on the right.

Air guns always come in plastic and cardboard boxes. Those rifles to the right seem legit.

Whats this America, you can't handle freedom anymore?

God I love how the Scar-L looks such a great weapon.

If I had a disorderly conduct expunged can I still buy a gun? If not that's Bullshit and I hope someone who has one will shoot me.

/thread

/thread

you only need this

Pussy

You should have gotten an AR. They are lots of fun to tinker with. If you're like me and just collect guns while rarely shooting a DEAGLE is nice. But for practical shooting it's kind of stupid, the casings tend to hit you in the forehead after being ejected.

I get the same way with katanas. Start twitching and seeing all the ancient samurai hack the peasant villagers to death, the vitality of innocent people dripping slowly from the blood groove. I don't think I can handle a sword like the great Lord Matsumoto Masanobu.

It's called Hoplophobia. The irrational fear of weaponry. It is a sign of retarded sexual maturity. Did you also wet the bed and harm small animals up until recently?

Yeah it's called literally being offered a choice of pills and taking the blue one.

>Its called being a pussy ass bitch.
This

That won't stimulate the prostate though you need one of those curve ones.

damn, the gun shop looks really comfy

First of all, this is probably bait.

But it touches on something that might be helpful for actual inexperienced anons. Just go in there and let them know that you know nothing about anything and are just starting to want to exercise your second amendment rights.

They'll be more than happy to help and guide you along your way. You'll be a fucking rockstar in there. Don't be ashamed of not knowing shit. Let them know. They want to help you, not shoot the shit about what models you like best.

Did you say "nothin' personnel kidd" after?

Stolen from a /k/ thread. Nice bait

>getting hallucinations after touching an inanimate object

Yeah maybe it's for the best that you don't own a gun.

>you know nothing about anything
Must be nice living in that state. Here in CT you have to take 8 hour course.

>90% of us
>a third of Americas own guns
Goddamn, that must be rough.
I didn't realize some of my buddies went through that every time they put there CCW on or even walk past their gun safe.

>license

Liar

True. Georgia is pretty based.
My condolences, user.

Oh look. A traitor defending his traitorous ways and other traitors.

When can we atrocity these enemies of America?

Wait, are you a veteran?

If, it's PSTD. And with "license" I guess you mean your driver's license?

PTSD*

Kill yourself.

Is that legal?

fuck off. that's illegal.

It helps having a gun friend. First time I ever handled and fired a gun, it was terrifying. Once I shot it, all those fears melted away.

But it shouldn't be. Plus, that one gas injecting knife is a better tacticool device anyway.

Kill yourself away from others. You arent fit to live.

its like when Rey touched Luke's lightsaber senpai, i think its normal

Pre Traumatic Stress Disorder?

>firearm license

It's called "being a bitch".

you stole that pic from a thread from last night faggot.

>be me
>never shot a gun before
>finally have the opportunity to go target shooting with my military friend
>have a great fucking time
>really want to go hunting with him
>probably will

This is a bait thread.
Ignore bait threads.
Hide bait threads.

That looks like Delray Shooting Center

My diagnosis is cuck. You're got cuckoldry. I'm prescribing you a tank of helium. You know what to do

This looks like the Big 5 Sports that I used to go to.

Jesus christ! Is that Sweden? Where are all the shitskins?

sjw fantasy. Add musing over your safe place next time.

>t. carl the cuck

dont you think you should learn more about them then to buy one out of fear and ignorance?

This reads like a Tumblr post
>muh PTSD
>literally could not stop shaking

Your parents failed. Good parents taught proper firearms skills.

Start with a .22 rifle. You can even get one in the AR platform if that's what you want to work your way up to. Go to the range or to the country with a friend who knows what they are doing and learn the ropes.

Your fear is due to ignorance. The gun won't magically kill you unless you are being unsafe with it.

They're impregnating swedish women. Sweden will be a mulato nation un 50 years (like Jamaica or Panamá)

YOU'RE THAT STUPID FAG FROM NOR CALI RIGHT?

YEAH ITS CALLED BEING A RAGING CALIFORNIA FAGGOT.

>majority of people want gun control legislations and hate gun culture

Where you think you live, esay?

> not realizing if you were right, then they would have banned guns.

I do!

Well don't be a gun guy then. My shoulder masher is pic related. Damn thing hurts like a mule

show-off

fucking kek

Nice dubs

>just find some buddies and go shooting with them and you'll love it :^)

This is what I thought until I actually went shooting with my brother and his friends. I couldn't help but think about terrible shit and fantasize shooting myself or others. Feeling the power of a 12 gauge Remington and then picturing it blasting your skull apart. Imagining someone drop with every round off a handgun. What would happen if I turned around and started shooting the people I was with.

Guns are not for everyone, and nobody should feel pressured to buy one. Anyone who thinks that all citizens should be armed should move to Somalia.

its called being a faggot. and I don't mean being gay, gay dudes are more manly than you. you're just a faggot user, a weak faggot

>some faggy ass jew on top of the stairs is going to make this better rather than worse
no

Just don't want him getting some dumb kid arrested.