Is Max /ourguy/?

Is Max /ourguy/?

He is okay. I'd like him more if he did something like Chronicle again. His tweets aren't enough for me to like him that much

There's this sad realization that Max is kinda /oneofus/ shitty style and all adults, but it will never matter. Because nepotism allowed him to make some pretty shitty movies and his whole being is kind of offensive to the /poltv/ atmosphere this joint has anymore.

He waffles between decent insights and awful ideas and the whole thing can be brushed aside because "SJW HAIRCUT" or whatever. Kind of a bummer because I'd like to talk Max as he comes and dissect the good with the bad but the Sup Forumsbirds will come chirping KEK KEK KEK soon enough.

Max "Children Chopper" Landis
Max "Free chopper rides" Landis
Max "Helicopter Haircut" Landis
Max "my dad is a helicopter parent" Landis.
Max "kill the gook with a CH-47 Chinook" Landis
Max "get to the choppa" Landis.
Max ''slaughter them all'' Landis
Max "Heads will Roll" Landis
Max "Dad wanted me to get a head" Landis
Max "Nebrotism" Landis
Max "Fly Lower" Landis
Max "Get to the Choppa" Landis
JOHN 'CHOP THE TOP AND WATCH EM DROP' LANDIS
John "when the chopper goes wild, we kill another child" Landis.
Max "when the chopper goes wild, we kill another child" Landis.
Max "kid clipper Jr." Landis
Max "son of the flying guillotine" Landis
Max "fly low, sweet chariot. daddy's gonna cut off your head" Landis.
John "full body bris" Landis
Max "Slicer and Dicer, with a side of rice-er" Landis
Max "uptomyknees in the blood of two kids and a guy" Landis
Max "If there's an epicanthic fold, put them in the ground cold" Landis
Max "China Syndrome" Landis
Max "Stunt double? Just hire twins" Landis
Max "How do I get this helicopter to" Landis
Max "I can't" Landis
Max "Spin around, and Cut them Down" Landis
max "my dad killed people" landis
Max 'pop their top like ol pop' Landis
Max "I suck dick while my dad kills for kicks" Landis
Max "Kids aren't bad helipads" Landis
Max "My dad directed Blues Brothers and loves crying Vietnamese mothers" Landis
Max "how do I" Landis
Max "Twilight Zone is covered with children's bones" Landis
Max "They broke my fall, but it killed them all" Landis
Max "i feel glad when i kill jennifer jason leigh's dad" Landis
Max "kid killing yid" Landis.
Max "Yellow peril" Landis
Max "gleefully spins propeller penis to Landis hate" Landis
Max "Death from above" Landis
Max "Asian Abrasion" Landis
Max "daddy thinks it's alright as long as the chinks die at night" Landis

>a x-wing

plus he's a fag

Doesn't that dude hate white people?

He wasn't even born when that happened though

How convenient

Stop posting these threads Max.

We don't like your films.

>A X-wing

RIP in peace English language

Nepotism...

So you're saying John Landis used the souls of those tiny Vietnamese children as a sacrifice to create his son, the Antichrist, Max Landis.

Yes.

>A X-WING

A professional writer ladies and gentlemen!

I knew it!

Um... whoosh?

>still assblasted at how irrelevant he is and that his movies always fail

Shocking.

It's grammatically correct you fucking faggots. X =/= Ex

stupid
fucking
retards

Not at all, he's actually a very rational person. But because he's been raised in Hollywood and also a total extravertive person, he's -too- "liberal" for his own good and just seems too accepting. His need to be liked makes him rather insufferable sometimes since he tends to care a little too much about people, so he doesn't always understand everything.

Other than that, he seems like a very decent and rational guy, though. Albeit his movies and own opinion of himself is very flawed because he regards any of his ideas as great. But his opinions on movies are really insightful and I agree with him lots of times.
What I don't like is that he thinks he doesn't have a distinctive style when it's clear that all his work is extravertive awkardness, really similiar to tumblr "humour".

Either way, most of his work isn't really done by nepotism, EXCEPT for the fact that he got started because of it and had a better springboard than normal people. Him constantly denying that does get on my nerves. And he gets to direct and write 'American Werewolf in London' because of the connection to his father.

I'm sure many people here have no idea about how the film industry works, but he gets so many jobs because of his effiency and the creative work that he does. His voice is heard and he produces a lot of work, that's why he gets so many jobs. That's how people get jobs.
Besides, screenwriters aren't judged by the box office within the studio. Their work is done once the producers are satisfied with the script (or not, thus development hell). So, whenever people get blamed, it is the director and production team behind it. Although, sometimes the actors as well, but whatever. Depends on the movie and the studio anyways.

No, I think he likes to have sex with A FUCKING WHITE MALE.

>kinda kinda kinda

More like RedditOne.

GROSS, the most disgusting form of male!

Wrong

Are you dense or what? 'An'/'a' is chosen depending on the pronunciation, not orthography. I bet you write 'an univeristy' as well, dumbheads.

>get to see movie ahead of public
>bitch about it to appear intellectually superior

Maybe he should shut his fucking mouth before Hollywood swats him like the bug he is.

Is there a word for people who are really good with ideas but utterly fail at execution?

Guys, who gives an shit?

It's based on pronounciation not spelling.

"An hour," not "a hour" for example

George Lucas?

Sam Hyde?

No it's not you fucking idiot.

The proper pronunciation is "an X-Wing"

>Max's nepotism isn't nepotism but it is nepotism.

Jesus christ.

The Landis fluffers have shown up.

The presence of a vowel, or lack thereof, does not itself necessitate the use of "a" or "an." The real issue is pronunciation.

Generally speaking, preceding a consonant with the indefinite article "a" produces an awkward, undesirable pause between words. Exceptions might include "h," as in "hour" or "history," which are generally preceded with the indefinite article "an" to prevent such a problem. In this context, X-Wing functions in much the same way.

How does his shitty movies keep getting made?

The jews controlling Hollywood.

Yeah but is an horse a athlete?

he sounds sore about not being involved

You seem retarded and have no reading comprehension.

>Max "kill the gook with a CH-47 Chinook" Landis

You might actually be retarded.

That said, I understand that English is a sometimes anomalous, evolving language, and for that I will forgive your apparent ignorance.

>You might actually be retarded.

And you definitely are a fucking newfag considering "Is an horse a athlete?" has been a meme on here since about 2007.

Look at this jealous cunt lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Not wrong if it was only ONE X-Wing

It's pronounced "A Cross Wing"

good thread

>being this fucking butthurt

Did I hurt your little fee fees?

Why don't you suck up to Landis some more?

I bet that will cheer you up!

It should be
>Max 'chop their top like ol pop' Landis

why is that cat being such a dick

You really are mad

>NO U!

>is a fag
>has faggy marxist hair
>voted for hilary
>makes shitty movies
/ourguy/ for life

>tfw even sjw liberals realize that spaniards are nothing more than brown half-breed moors with "muh tan" complex
wew, lad

It's called
>Thinking about the person for 5 more minutes to realize that if the execution of their ideas is consistently horrible maybe their ideas are horrible too

Yea, that's what you responded me.

>liked his superman vid
>decided he was really annoying when he got his sjw hair

serves me right for judging based on appearances. he's alright

Yeah because Star Wars, Indiana Jones and all those companies are utter failures.

He didn't execute any of those except the Star Wars prequels.

Not really though people were injured and sometimes killed in like 90% of the first airplane tests and those were a great idea.

An X-Wing*

No, it's a X-Wing.

An X-Wing

An works on phonetics, not spelling. It's "An X-Wing" because it's pronounced EX wing, as in it's pronounced as if the word starts with E. "An example", for instance. It can also go in reverse. "An university" is wrong, because university is pronounced as if it starts with a Y. Of course, you'd say "An umbrella", which is pronounced as if it starts with a U.

A X-Wing.

He obviously wrote it in jest about the type of low IQ retards that still like Star Wars and muh nostalgia grabs. They would be the ones saying "loooook a x-wing wooooo!"

I thought you were smart Sup Forums?

A X-Wing

thanks Max

Why do people think that putting a TM after something is some sort of a slight against the work? If you're calling them sellouts or corporate whores then just do it. Criticizing them for protecting intellectual property is lame, especially since Landis 100% did the same thing.

>why doesn't disney want me ;__;

kill yourself

Shut up Max.

You failed in your attempt to be funny.

Let it go.

Shut up and bend over, healslut.

Landis can be a decent critic but he's a horrendous artist, he loves to make horrible SJW bullshit. No, he's not /ourguy/

>a X-wing

>A X-Wing
It's irony you dolts, he's saying it the way a mouthbreathing Star Wars manchild would say it.

This coming from the dude who churns garbage like American ultra and victor frankstein. Also even funnier considering he's working on an America werewolf remake. He isn't doing this to call people out, he's just mad people aren't giving him attention and praising him

Are you spastic?

>Max "Helicopter Haircut" Landis
kek it works at so mant levels

You were asked your opinion of Max Landis and went on a two paragraph rant about Sup Forums instead. Is this what they mean when they say "triggered"?

while the thing about pronounciation is correct, it's "an x-wing" not "a x-wing"

Spaniards are not white?

Wot?

Death of Superman and Wrestling isn't Wrestling were kino as fuck
Dirk Gently is pretty good too.
He should just stick to weird yotube vids.

>be a shitty writer
>have a tenuous grasp of the English language, despite it being your native language
>make a typo
>haha it was just a joke
Go kill a couple of kids like your dad, Max.

Which was literally user's point.

MAAAAAAX