A ISIS attacker live-streamed the killing of a policeman and his partner on Facebook...

>A ISIS attacker live-streamed the killing of a policeman and his partner on Facebook, also posing with their three-year-old son, who remained unharmed.
>The video, which lasts 13 minutes and 15 seconds - along with the Facebook page it was posted on, allegedly belonging to Abballa - was soon deleted on Tuesday morning.

Sooo, anyone got the video?

rt.com/news/346622-french-police-attacker-facebook/

Other urls found in this thread:

fdesouche.com/740431-magnanville-78-un-policier-tue-larme-blanche-devant-son-domicile
youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4m4lnjxkY
youtube.com/watch?v=414mrPgK5Yk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You should help by posting the addresses of all the homes of your politicians that are not fighting against the immigrant invasion.

If they're not fighting it, they're complacent.
Put them on watch for their own safety, and that of their families, and maybe they'll take this shit more seriously.

Nationalist are the biggest cuck groups in the universe, they would never do anything but bitch about it online lel, politicians are not worried about them neither are shitskins

true

Someone could of came in through that live stream, stop the islamashit, and still end up in jail. It's not worth it to them yet, when the Nation is so eager to let itself die, and jail it's Hero's

Cutest terrorist yet?

that guy actually looks like some football player or something

fdesouche.com/740431-magnanville-78-un-policier-tue-larme-blanche-devant-son-domicile Video here!

Oh, the video is gone, sorry.

at least you tried m8

You did your best. That's all we can ask for

I love you, man

Getting the video out for normies to see is what we need to break their conditioning

>posed with their three year old son
>someones gonna call that kid a racist in the future when he says he doesn't want islamic immigration
Feels bad.
>you'll never exterminate all muslims

all the guy had to do was to upload the damn fucking video before getting lit up by cops.
jeez how hard could it be

it was only one lunatic islamist :)
#notallsandniggers

Maybe the kid will grow up to be our savior, who know..
"No more tolerance, blood and ashes only now"

that a dude can kill a three year olds parents in front of him is .................
if i lived in france i would seriously,seriously consider shooting this piece of shit when they were taking him to court or some other opportunity.

Must really suck for the kid, if Islam was wiped out he would still have his parents and a normal life. But nope he had to grow up among violent 3rd world shitters

kinda wonder why he didn't killed him

its on youtube, skip to 0:40

youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4m4lnjxkY

i dont even care if he had a soft spot for him.it doesnt matter he knew he was making a kid an orphan right there.
if i woulda seen that myself in perpetrating that crime i woumd have an heroed on the spot

fuck you Adlof this happens to muslim children every day in the middle east

fucking mudslime animals, I don't even count them as people.

>fuck you Adlof this happens to muslim children every day in the middle east
I really hope it does happen every day. At least now France should drop some White Phosporus on a bunch of random civilian targets in the middle east.

trips don't lie but you do

Kid was probably the same age as the guy's wife and it choked him up

kek

It's also about time people being fucking stupid and wake up. Wake the fuck up normans and all of your normies everywhere

youtube.com/watch?v=414mrPgK5Yk

That isn't going to stop more attacks like this.

You know what will put a stop to this? TORTURE. Make an example of him. and if people like him die in the process of committing the act of terror? torture their families just like how their dictators do it.

>You know what will put a stop to this? TORTURE
that's wrong, it will only make them double sure that they an hero. You don't understand their fanatic mentality if you think that would do anything other than make them want to bomb you even more

bump

>Please, O glorious Kek, allow this orphan to grow up and turn into the Batman; the merciless, Islam-fighting Batman

Kinda hard to fight back when your own people and government despise you more than the foreigners doing the crime.

>fuck you Adlof this happens to muslim children every day in the middle east

So, does anybody have the video?

>image
fucking kek

>you should care about sandniggers because reasons