GERMANY HAS SPOKEN

GERMANY HAS SPOKEN

Brits will be kicked not only out of EU but also out of trade zone too.

>theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/10/no-single-market-access-for-uk-after-brexit-wolfgang-schauble-says

Who will enjoy Britain economically killed by Germs?

I will, give us back our population faggots.
GIVE US OUR PEOPLE BACK
GO GERMANY, FINISH THOSE FAGGITS

Other urls found in this thread:

auswaertiges-amt.de/DE/Aussenpolitik/Laender/Laenderinfos/Grossbritannien/Bilateral_node.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TjurpiJ973A
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/closing-eu-borders-immigration-will-lead-to-incest-german-finance-minister-warns-a7077696.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Polack rooting for Germany

Something is fishy here.

America and Britain will become trade buddies

>be polack
>only got a C- in local "university of plumbing science"
>all of his friends went to UK to perfect their skills but him
>'I hope UK dies'

The next war is near, queer.

you're already trade buddies, but desu Germoney could in theory fuck the UK economy for a short-mid term while

Well, if this isn't proof that the EU is a corrupt pile of shit, I don't know what is.

This makes Brexit not only an EU condemned process, but also makes it financially dangerous for the UK.

Fuck Schäuble, Piece of EU ass sucking shit.

Can't happen. German goods, especially cars to the UK, are worth billions to the German economy. They would be shooting themselves in the foot.

Scare tactics - nothing more.

Polish people here are brainless, violent and smelly.
Niggers basically... You can have 'em lad, we don't want them

>Brits will be kicked not only out of EU but also out of trade zone too.
Well yeah, that's what we want

nooo i don't want the gypsies back
fuck you, vote stay

>Can't happen. German goods, especially cars to the UK, are worth billions to the German economy. They would be shooting themselves in the foot.

I agree entirely. Hell, this might bring back domestic manufacturing and resource extraction from abroad.

None of that matters as I will be a free Englishman again.

Enjoy your cuckoldry

Just nuke the lefties pls

Wolfgang "ohne Muslimefest gibts nur Inzest" Schäuble

The Eternal Aryan strikes again. The butthurt is real.

Deport them, it is your jurisdiction.

And yeah all poles are smelly cant help our true nature

It's funny the Remain people make the EU out to be even more of a prison than the Leavers. If the only thing keeping the EU together is that Germany will attack countries economically if they try to leave then what is the point?

>Wolfgang Schauble
elected official
assuming he won't lose his job

My first gf was Polish, I rooted her alright

One less cunt for for youth to imigrate to the better. I would apreciate having retirement money.

Schäuble is trying to get into position for Presidential Elections, nothing more. If Brexit fails, he can add "scared a whole country into submission to the German EUmpire" to his list of qualities

German bond crashes. Start threatening England while English bonds are doing just fine.

ahahaha

Now it's threats, because they can't Britain any other way. My guess is, it will make the British want to leave even more so.

Germany, forever cancer of Europe.

ER

STRAFE

ES!

They seem like have become exceedingly efficient at shooting themselves in the foot. I bet those assholes will fuck their country even further just to make an example out of Brexit.

We buy more stuff from Germany than we sell to Germany. They need us a lot more than we need them.

>go with the flow, it weake anglos and make them suffer
>don't go with the flow, UE is dead, WW3
There's literally no way to lose.
The only thing to do is get the jambon-beurre and witness.

I'm starting to believe more and more that you should have never reunited with the East.
Now your cancerous cuckoldry cannot be contained

You could be right about that.

Yeah, western society is all about that.

>Kicking us out.
>When we have already left.
I guess you don't follow Brexit do you?

I hope so. When it gets worse people start getting angry.

Yes they do need you, but provided they want to prove a point they could do a bit of damage. Then again you would have won your freedom so fair trade..at least no war with the eternal kraut this time

Britania rue the waves...

Thanks. That saves us a struggle to get Westminster to follow through on the Leave vote.

>Thinking Germany is going to cut all trade ties with the Empire.

Germany will never do such a thing, they will lose out big time. All talk just like in WW 2.

This is a double-edge sword though. Wouldn't this cause a LOT of damage to the German economy?

This is nothing but a scare tactic form Germany.

Absolutely. Britain's automotive industry used to be HUGE. Cars were always kind of shit, but it sure employed a lot of people.

Would be great to see British brands again!

Germany is about to collapse too.
That's why they're throwing a hissy fit.
Which is typical of northern europe.
I'd capitalize northern europe but you've lost the respect of America, aka the only Country that matters anymore.

They will be begging Britain to come back to the negotiating table when Trump is backing them.

So they do this just to get people vote "stay".
Fucking cleanse your jew blood germans for fuck sake

Fuck them whatever they say is just them shitting the bed

Crash this union bongs!

Even if this wasn't true, what's more important, sovereignty, or cheap German cars?

This would also obliterate the German economy in the process, so no, this would not happen. Fuck you, you dirty fucking Germans for trying to play shit tricks like this.

Based Brit understands the bottom line

I have the perfect reaction pic for this

>stay enslaved for SHINY BEADS

I see a possible big resurgence of Britain calling itself Great Britain and bringing their manufacturing back. I wonder if they might, somehow start to uncuck themselves....

Germany should've been entirely split between Netherlands, France, Austria, Denmark and Poland after ww2. Then we wouldn't have the shit we have right now.

You'll see, after Europe is destroyed by Islamification, (muslim) Germany will find a way to rise up and fuck up everyone who hasn't been fucked up yet.

This. No one really wants to stop doing things that are profitable.

It is. Number one rule: Always do the opposite what Schäuble tells you.

Germany has officially become the parasite's pawn.

If they do it, we Europeans will also take Prussia from Germany and give it to Poland.

Oh wait...
;)

Here's the better one.

They're totally ripping off Trump but whatever, its cool. I've heard make Britain GREAT Britain again a lot.

>Britain is one of the wealthiest and largest economic contributors in Europe
>we ought to kick them out of the trade zone, that'll show them!
I have a feeling this will hurt the EU more than it will hurt Britain.

I'm down with helping out dear old dad if they man up and say fuck the EU. Even if they are a bunch of Orwellian limey faggots.

2015 german exports: 89 Billion Euro, german imports: 38 Billion Euro
...nothing more to say.
auswaertiges-amt.de/DE/Aussenpolitik/Laender/Laenderinfos/Grossbritannien/Bilateral_node.html

Wolfgang "ohne Beine und ohne Verstand, mehr Bereicherung für das christliche Abendland" Schäuble

HYOLY SHIIIIIIIIT EBIN GROß GERMANIUMß KAISERTUMS PRUSSIENSREICHUMS BLOWN THE FUCK OUTTTTTTTTT

Thats the thing though
If Britian leaves Germany is the only one left in the EU with a well structured and strong economic base. And we already know that Germany has been lifting debt to smaller weaker countries to hide what's being racked up, imagine if they didn't have England to help offset that

This son of a bitch recently said that Germany needs to admit more refugees because the German population was going to become more "inbred". Fucking moron.

needs Arminius too

Betrayed his Roman commanders so Germans could chimp out and destroy civilization.

EU will be forced to make an example out of Britain to deter other nations from exiting. They dont have much of a choice there. Dutch already demand an exit referendum and other nations will almost certainly follow suit, unless they see that the UK will tank hard after a brexit.

Stuff like, no overflight rights, closing tunnel to France, ending ferry transits to europe, no landing permissions for international flights from England, a trade war, it could get really, really bad for britfags.

Didn't Obama promise some sort of trade restrictions if Brexit goes through?

>single market
We don't want that either so thanks.

I complete forgot....Germanic Tribes are the reason the Roman Empire was defeat and Europe went through the dark ages. You guys sure know how to finish off a good party don't you....

Fuck you jewish slave. Anyone sheltering the parasite and boosting it's power needs to burn.

We´d lose a market with around 60 million people, while still continuing trade with 2-3 billion people... I don´t think it will hurt us that much.

>Germany is about to collapse too.

Wat? Aside from the refugee crisis and the rising cultural marxism, the country is rather doing fine, way better than most others. Education system is still good, balanced trade budget, no increase in state deficit. Compared to France or other smaller countries, we would be more likely to survive a real crisis compared to the surrounding countries.

But I hope it collapses into civil war. We need death and suffering so that people will wake up. The only reason "germany" is crying atm is because as the long arm of the US, they want to continue the NWO agenda and rising nationalism is counter productive to that.

Couldnt do that needed Germans to pay back trillions to the American industrialists first. Now we can break them up.

>Otto von Bismark isn't on there
0/10 weak bait

>After 1910
>before ww1
>not ww2

Propaganda folks.

>Not posting corrected version

Germany tryin to kill someone again. wow that's new

It doesn't matter. Trade didn't really increase during the eu at a different rate then before. Trade deals are not hard to make mate

Someone please PLEASE kill us.

Not possible, UK market is too important for German manufacturers.

Either he is bluffing (really badly) or is a genuine idiot.

It's the opposite. If we vote to stay we get the mystery box and I've peeked inside, it's cancer.

and if couple of other countries follow UK, the Germs will be the ones asking for more partners.

Fucking Schäuble man.

We would shoot ourselves in the foot with that..

Reminder

i fucking hate Germans so much

Me too

I'd like to see how well you all survive without the £350m we give you each week, there are other markets available to us and the cost of transporting from around the world is negligible.
Enjoy discovering how many "refugees" you have to take in, I'm sure there are plenty of empty homes after most of you cunts moved to the UK.

I'd like to see Germany try and fuck our economy when there are treaties saying that they can't.
Project fear is going international, we are expecting EU funded adverts in the UK next week after leave took a significant lead.
Like it or not, Merkel fucked up with the "refugees welcome" line, it caused mass migration and now the migrants are kicking off because they thought they were free to move around.

>Brits will be kicked not only out of EU but also out of trade zone too.

OH NO! Whatever will we do without low-quality, overpriced German products flooding our market!?

Dumb delusional krauts.

If I remember we take about 30% of their automotives. That amount of loss in sales will cause a massive issue for German car exports.

yeh germany really wants to stop selling all their cars to us

lol, we will trade as normal

>We would shoot ourselves in the foot with that..

You don't understand our history. Hatred for our neighbors is thousand times more important than our well-being.

I always kek at delusional retarded brits who think they know better than grrman minister of finance.

1. Germany cant allow people just to leave
2. If someone leaves Germany needs to make example out of him or union collapses, it is better to lose 60mil people than 500
3. Britain isnt even the biggest economy in the eu it is semi relavant country that can be sacrificed
4. Germany and France will get all shitty countries like poland swing them and hit brits with full force
5. Since brits joined Chineese AIIB they lost Murrica sport, check what Obama said them
6. First thing will be addtional fees in eurotunnel for british truckers
7. Brits are killed, Germany has won this time.

shoo shoo cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=TjurpiJ973A

Haha, delusional bong. You really believe brexit will happen? Come on, man, santa and easter bunny aren't real either...

Britain is gonna get raped so hard after a Brexit

Financial market in London would have to move to continental Europe after this, Germany being the only real option here. Of course a Brexit will never happen, see scottish independence referendum last year.

I guess they don't want us to buy their cars.
Fair enough. Trade barriers can go up if they want.

>Wolfgand Schauble:
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/closing-eu-borders-immigration-will-lead-to-incest-german-finance-minister-warns-a7077696.html

>“Isolation is what would ruin us – it would lead us into incest.”

>“Muslims are an enrichment of our openness and our diversity.”

>“North African countries are already demanding [economic investment] from us as a condition for taking refugees back. And they are right to do so,”

This delusion. I love how Germans always try to threaten people who want to do something with what will happen if they DON'T do something.

murrican support*

>murrica
>relevant