GB: Jamaal Williams will open camp as No. 2
AZ: Arians: Palmer wore arm out last offseason

Third for INTs in the end zone counting as safeties are fucking retarded

>most overpowered play in Madden

Either this or the HB Angle, methinks

TOXINS

>Cuckboi fans think they're going anywhere without a defense

heh

Disciplining players for weed needs to stop now.
Geronimo did make the team despite all odds like you said. You have a major flaw with you’re reasoning though: that he just ‘decided’ to smoke one day after realizing all of his accomplishments. The truth is, he accomplished more in his young life than you or me or most of have in our adult lives, while smoking weed the entire time along the way. People like you need to stop viewing weed as an immature stupid thing to do which only teenager burnouts are into. Seriously, google the benefits of marijuana on the human system.
Every human has cannabinoid receptors in your brain and they create levels of thc just for you to survive- to give you an example of the importance of marijuana simply on the evolution of mankind.

I’m sick and tired of peopl being dragged through mud and their names trod on by bigots who are so arrogant and ignorant in their views, that they just see ‘weed’ and think, ‘oh my god, how could you smoke that, you just threw your lottery ticket out the window.’
No. That’s so wrong and futile and just negative. Uneducated. I’m happy that my generation will be in charge soon and the old way of thinking will be something in the far, far past.

DUDE

will there be a winless team this year?
I don't see the Jets beating anybody

1th for Vikings

Out the way, GOAT runningback coming through!

>Adam Jones suspended
I wish they'd suspend him for every game. He can't cover shit anymore

Anything with a fast slot receiver running a deep slant to the outside was unstoppable.

Oh, hey, I just remembered >we still have Darren McFadden. He's certainly not Zeke but he's enough to give Dallas a running game for a few games. He was actually one of the lone bright spots in the 2015 fuckshow.

anyone else having trouble with the capchas lately?

They've been taking me for-fucking-ever to verify.

Ridiculous shit.

FUCK YES. It's starting to get infuriating. Some of them, mostly the ones where you select all the squares with signs, don't work no matter how many of them I fill out. Meanwhile, the ones with the squares that fade out when you press them take forever to fade out and fade new squares in.

I restarted my computer a little while ago, and it seems to have cleared up on my end. Fingers crossed.

>McFadden is still drawing An NFL paycheck
Well then, umm, like if you want to think that you can but, he's going to break his foot in preseason sooooo, yeah

>he doesn't use legacy captcha
come on man

Good night guys.

>missing the playoffs

That isn't Terrell Davis

holy shit that guy played handegg? i thought he was a boxer or something was he any good?

Nah, he was a bust. Bills traded him in his 2nd year.

also our QB is black, so we don't even need an RB

>that hole
He should get down on his hands and knees to thank his o-line

>no really you guys, zeke and dak are elite!! they carry the offense!!

>if your O-line is good you can't be good
Why are haters such brainlets?

You guys have never seen a qb draw at the goal line when the defense gets spread out and nobody accounts for the qb?

Watch some fucking football

Ayyy

Even Cole Beasley disagrees

Fuck flyover and worst coast cities and their late games.

>(-4) yards in a playoff game

Are you going to tell me Dick Butkus was a bad player? Cuz he never even made it to a playoff

having to live in snow and stay up until 3am to watch a late west coast game
>Im sure da gabagool makes up for it

WHY EMMITT IS THE GOAT; A DISSERTATION

Emmitt did all three phases at an exceptional level. Running, pass blocking, receiving. He never lost yards and his ability to constantly gain 4 or 5 yards got the Cowboys more first downs than anyone. He was also in the stacked NFC East facing the dirty fuck Eagles all time greatest defense, Bill Belichik's NYG defense, and the recent SB champion Redskins 6 times a year. Irvin was great and Troy was clutch and the Oline was good but Emmitt made them great. Backup rbs couldn't do shit and they constantly let Troy get killed. Put the team on his back tho with his right arm hanging off and went for 180 against the Giants in a critical game on their cement stadium. No Emmitt=no super bowls for the 90s Cowboys dynasty

WHY BARRY IS AWESOME BUT NOT THE GOAT

(-4) yards in a playoff game. Don't give me "his team was shit" bullshit the Lions spanked the Cowboys in the 91 playoffs. Herman Moore and Lomas Brown are all time great HOF players that were on the same unit. His boom or bust style was not as effective at winning games as Emmitt's steady consistency

Emmitt=Brady
Barry=Peyton

>mfw the GOAT runningback is finally loose

Hajimemashite, watashi wa Mike Daniels desu

>Sanders had one bad game

Wtf I hate the Loins

Is he our guy?

>Rookie you're most excited to see
>Who's gonna bust
>Most surprising/sleeper rookie

Reuben Foster
Deshaun Watson
Zay Jones or Desmond King

>McCaffrey
>Garrett Boles
>Evan Engram

I just want it to be 2018 already

I really hope Zay pans out, so many years my heart has been frozen..........

Yes.
Wrong.

He was one of the best college football players of all time. He was shit his first year in Buffalo because OJ (a running back) made his NFL debut at Wide Receiver. He was shit. The coach was fired in OJ's 2nd or 3rd year, new coach made him a Running Back again, and he ran all over everyone until retirement.

Then he got an endorsement deal and murdered his wife.

The Jets are banking that Brady retires in 2-3 years. The Bills are hoping he wins this year and is out afterwards. The Dolphins are banking on him getting injured this year.

Who will be correct, Sup Forums?

People saying Garoppolo is a future Hall of Famer.

Barry's yards per rush is significantly higher than emmitts you can't judge a player on stats alone especially when if Barry kept on the pace he was going he could have passed emmitt for yards in like 2 or 3 less seasons with way way less carries enmity is definitely top5 but think how good Barry would have been if him and emmitt switched places and Barry had played 15 seasons then he would have like 25k rushing yards and emmitt wouldn't even be a top 5 for running backs

It's interesting McDainels is still around. Seems he may be thinking of trying to carry on the legacy after Bill goes. It would make sense. He knows the system - not just on field but how Bill does things off the field. And has head coach experience. I'd like to think he'd just rather win Bowels as an assistant then miss the playoffs as a head coach, but this so rarely is the case, especially people Josh's age. Team really didn't miss a beat when he left, so I don't really care about him. But it would be nice if they replace Bill with someone brought up in this winning culture.

Madden curse will take effect hopefully so I'm taking the dolphins

I'm saying like if emmitt was on the lions and Barry the cowboys forgot to mention

>especially when if Barry kept on the pace he was going

Emphasis on if. You can't just assume someone would've kept going at that pace because the fact is he would've been 30 if he kept playing.

the Chargers can lose to anybody

Nah, Garop the Wop's going to be good but not elite, certainly not Brady's level. Even Belichick isn't that lucky.

>Week 16 on the road just like the game against the Browns last season.
They're gonna fucking ruin it again.

Does the NFL expect us to believe this shit?

I think it was Logan Ryan. He said he may want to play for the Patriots again in the future. The only other notable defensive players that left the team in the off-season were Chris Long and Jabaal Sheard, Sheard will be 31 when he's out of his contract and Long is already in the twilight of his career.

Get the fuck out

What am I if I'm a guy and don't like American Football?

fag

I think Kessler > Garoppolo

This is a 12-4 team and there's nothing you can do about it.

is that why Cleveland wanted to trade the farm for jimmy g this spring?

Cleveland's FO isn't exactly the smartest one. Not to mention, that was all media craze.

Is Kessler ELITE?

I don't know, but Jimmy G seems like every other Patriots backup QB. Doesn't seem to be any different from Hoyer, Mallett or Cassel.

I think Kessler is definetly a better fit for them.

Cleveland's new FO has actually done a pretty good job acquiring assets. I legitimately think they're in good hangs now and people are only still shitting on the browns because muh leaveland memes.

as for Jimmy G there's been way too much smoke for there not to be some fire, if the pats wanted to move him for a good price they could have done so. My guess is they want to keep him in case Brady starts playing his age.

Jimmy G is miles better than any of them when they played.

deshaun watson

>Jaguars fuck the shit out of the Texans in week 1, Bortles throws 3 TDs, Leonard Fournette runs for 96 yards on 11 carries and a TD and Jalen Ramsey has a pick six

How does this change your prediction for the nuJags for the rest of the year?

Is going to bust.
It doesn't, if the Texans are starting Watson week 1 they're fucked, and in reality Bortles won't throw for 3 TDs. Fournette could put up those numbers, though.

*when healthy

The wop is basically Romo.

It doesn't because I have them making the playoffs anyways

Which of these are QBs

Cody Kesler
Jared Goff
denard Robinson
tom savage
Derek Carr
Matt Stafford
Jimmy Garopollo
Josh McCown
Jacoby Brisset
Joe Flacco
Dak Prescott
Brock Osweiler
Paxton Lynch
Trevor Siemian
Davis Webb
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Braxton Miller

deshaun watson

I don't think he's a QB, he's in Houston for god sakes

QBs:
Kess
Carr
Stafford
Flacco
Prescott

Not a QB: the rest

Thank you based Carr

are you implying deshaun watson would be any different in another city?

>Prater

I still like Hanson more, but Prater in the GOAT kicker in the league right now

Do the Steelers go far in the playoffs this year or do they chimp out again? This is assuming Brady is eliminated by Flacco or the likes, of course.

I'm just worried about Top Cuck Roethlisberger throwing 4 INTs in the super bowl and bail next year.

>Brady is eliminated by Flacco

Trip on, Old Bay

>Trip on, Old Bay

Old Gay knows exactly what he is doing.

Let's assume for a second that Deshaun Watson can play at or near the level of Prescott last year. Let's also assume that the coaching addition of Wes Welker helps the second year receivers Will Fuller and Braxton Miller come out of their shells to have reasonably good seasons.

Are the Texans SB contenders?

Shut up faggot. If my job, which is highly paying btw, told me to stop drinking iced tea I would stop. Your employeer has the right to dictate your conduct.

Shaun Alexander > Emmitt Smith

obviously yes but thats a big assumption

>Your employeer has the right to dictate your conduct.
not true

Its gook moots way of trying to jumpstart 4chin pass sales. Dont give in, resist brothers

This. Clevelands trading of cap space for a draft pick (and Osweinie) was nothing short of genius.

You are legitimately retarded

>Are the Texans SB contenders?

They aren't even AFCS contenders this year, brother

>implying your employeer cant enforce a drug free work place

STFU you millennial its people like you that are the reason they should bring the draft back. A little discipline and actual responsibility will do you some good instrad of what you do now which is making sure our steak comes out at the right temp.

>STFU you millennial its people like you that are the reason they should bring the draft back

Keep those faggots out of my Army

Send them to the navy, milennials might actually toughen those seman slurping sailors up.

>milennials REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WAAAAHHHH I'M A STUPID, IRRELEVANT SHITSTAIN WITH A SHITTY JOB, EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE TO HAVE A SHITTY JOB TOO WAHHHHHH I'M UNAWARE OF MY RIGHTS AS A WORKER BECAUSE I'M STUPID

I said i wanted my steak well done with a side of gluten free ketchup, why is that so hard to understand? Your job is so easy an ape could do it

I can only imagine the 'company' Old Gay works for that he thinks is so important.

HE MAKES SO MUCH MONEY, GUYS!

Quality post, quite millennial of you