keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/11/08/kimi-no-na-wa-makes-oscar-consideration-list-for-best-animated-feature/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-28/your-name-anime-film-earns-19.4-billion-yen-to-surpass-princess-mononoke/.109255
madman.com.au/news/your-name-wins-best-animated-film-at-the-los-angeles-critics-awards/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we already had the sticky, big guy

Checked.

Yesterday was the anniversary of bane posting

Tons of big guy 4 u's

Alan "thicke" was certainly a big guy

Happy Baneiversary, big guys.

The first year was year one, so we are actually in year six

If I get a 6 I will cum on a picture of CIA and post it here.

kys

Really makes you a big guy

>C-Ai-A

A CIA agent falls in love with Bane.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the big guy's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he engages in banter with the masked terrorist and asks what happens if he takes off his mask, he says it would be very painful. The CIA agent says he's a big guy, then the big guy answers, "FOR YOU."

Confused by these turn of events, the CIA agent investigates and finds out that the man he called is not the same man he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the big guy's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of PAIN.

Those are big dubs.

Stop posting this
If you want to do it just do it

damn, LITERALLY the largest dubs possible

who the fuck still watches Agents of CIA? everything past season 10 has been horrible

>that episode where the flightplan listed Lady Gaga
>that dance number

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

Threadly reminder that it has been made into a wiki, a fanfic, a fictionpress story, a manga, a meme, an anime preview, an anime episode, and an honest-to-goodness anime movie that's Oscar nominated, and a critically acclaimed box office success, so stop talking about it.

keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/11/08/kimi-no-na-wa-makes-oscar-consideration-list-for-best-animated-feature/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-28/your-name-anime-film-earns-19.4-billion-yen-to-surpass-princess-mononoke/.109255
madman.com.au/news/your-name-wins-best-animated-film-at-the-los-angeles-critics-awards/

And here we go.

Did anyone say it's an original idea?

DANKEST MEME

5 years of your life you've wasted on this retarded shit.

you're a hot head!

5 years of your life wasted being a hothead while better men have brought film analysis to a whole new plane of existence

You're a fucking mongoloid, cats.

Checked

>Typing with dick
This can't be real... right?

Worst use of iceberg meme i've ever seen.

hecl

In 5 years, will baneposting still be a thing or will the planet have been destroyed
with no survivors

Has someone sent an CIAnniversary gift to Aiden?

baneposting will outlive us all

THE FIRE RISHES

uh you don't get to bring trips

>mfw I have to update all my hothead pastas

Don't worry, no dubs for them.

We are in year 6 you idiot

5 years have passed on Dec 11th -> currently year 6

>year 5
It's year 6, dummy. Year 5 ended on the fifth anniversary.

If I call you a bunch of unfunny redditors abusing a long dead meme, will you all die?

thats a big amount of time

SOMEBODY GET THIS HOTHEAD OUT OF HERE