Q: Why did the American cross the road?

Q: Why did the American cross the road?
A: To mutilate his son's dick.

AMERICANS BTFO

I do wonder who gave them the idea of cutting off the most sensitive part because a particular religion demands it

Crazy puritans, just like that time they banned all alcohol thus allowing the mafia to become the biggest crime syndicate in the world

Americans are the biggest Jewaboos

>americans will actually, seriously, unironically, honestly, sincerely, truely defending mutilating their dick

Kellog. He was a fanatic who fought the sin of fap with corn cakes. He thought that cutting some flesh prevents men fron jerking.

It must be done, our masters demand it.

LOS CASTRADOS JUDÍOS DE AMÉRICA

Q: Why did the Brazilian cross the road?
A: To club some monkeys to death and cook them

*white Americans
Ftfy sweeties :)

PUT THE ILLEGAL FORESKIN ON THE GROUND LADY.

IT'S THE LEGITIMATE PROPERTY OF ISRAEL, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO IT.

America is a third world reggaeton shithole infested with HIV epidemics and we need circumcision to lower the risk of HIV!!!

LOS CASTRADOS UNIDOS

It is high time to trim all feminazis who pushes for equality.

>and by cutting clit you actually took ability to orgasm for like 80% females

That's not funny, user. You wouldn't joke about female genital mutilation either.

>having a cut penis
>having a penis at all

that picture looks ouchie

>be American and watch the circumcised start turning into monsters when this subject comes up.
They literally sound like mouth breathing sports fans chimping out in support of 'their team.' They spew spew the same typical nonsense every time. "its cleaner'' "girls like it" "im glad i dont have an anteater dick" The same retards will who got their dicks cut while they were babies will even say sex is better that way.

What the hell are you talking about every time a cut or uncut thread pops up it's almost ALWAYS uncut dicklets barking the loudest. I have yet to see a cut vs uncut thread that had a circumcised majority circlejerking each other

Dr. Kellogg had a nice idea selling the cut foreskins as dry morning breakfast desu

This bimbo defended cutting her son's dick because "I wanted him to have a pretty penis".

Then again, "IQ" and "Playboy centerfold" are two phrases that have never been uttered in the same sentence.

Fuck you, I just ate a bowl of the shit the other day.

Unlike what Sup Forums claims, William Kellogg not only wasn't a Jew, he was quite anti-Semitic.

Her son is autistic, so she probably should have left that foreskin be.

>Sup Forums claims, William Kellogg not only wasn't a Jew
A devoted Christian Jew/ Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Oh, Sup Forums is dumb, I almost forgot.

I'm cut and I find it impossible to fap with my hands. I have to lay down and rub it against a blanket or pillow.

Most certainly would.

Your cock has been mutilated, user. You ought be angry at your parents for allowing someone to mutilate you.