Tfw we are just machines made of meat programmed to reproduce

>tfw we are just machines made of meat programmed to reproduce

dawkins is a cunt

really makes you think

i'm not a #cruzmissile

really makes you think

Nonsense. We are machines made of clay programed to reproduce by an old man blowing air into us.

yes, goyim are just like cattle

Speak for yourself I am made of carbon fibre and have gold plated ports.

kek

Never change

Do you attack on helicopter form too?

Strictly speaking, humans' brain is optimized for finding and making patterns; this feature has been proven to be so successful that we literally dominate the planet, while drastically improving our life expectancy. We're also planning to move to other planets. Considering this we can say we're kind of robots gone nuts, constantly passing the limits that nature poses.

Every aspect of our evolution was achieved to maximize our chance of survival and procreation.

I mean like
yeah
So?

wowwholeleifstolenfrommeinonesentancesmartestdoon
#welcometomymeme

so its fascinating to think about the concept of free will versus determinism and how either could be true is completely unknown to us

it makes complete sense we are just robots, Input >process > output, yet we feel strongly we have agency and free will

I had an existential crisis back in highschool and I left it with a strong belief that humans are literally meat computers and everything is predetermined. Everything is simply the reaction of all previous actions. This cause and effect cycle continues ad infinitum.

>tfw machines are humans made out of metal developing sentience

Thanks for confirming what we already knew about you people.

WERE LIKE CANCER CONSUMING TEH HOST EARTH BRO. WHERE ARE MY CHEETOS

>machines made of meat
>using word "programmed" unironically, when taling about living matter

underage b&

Babbys first philosophy.

But then who was the programmer?

I hate how we collectively reject the idea of replacing human beings with AI. Even if we found a way to somehow transfer human consciousness to an inorganic body.

It's a stretch, and plenty can go wrong in the process, but at least it's not the same old shit where people's lives are so fleeting that they barely give a shit about civilization.

>implying behavior isn't programmed in our brains and we have a choice