I can listen to female vocals all day, but male vocals are a chore. What gives?

I can listen to female vocals all day, but male vocals are a chore. What gives?

what kind of male vocals do you dislike? and do you like male vocals that are kind of androgynous?

GIB

You probably lean a little more towards poppy music is all. Female vocals are generally easier on the ears, more pretty so to say. I just find it hard to find good vocalist no matter the genre. It's all about feel to me not the technical ability. Most of the time singers are boring as shit or too pompous with their singing.

MOMMYYYYYY

Same

godamn
what a bodyh of weork Lol

dis gurl got a nice bodee of for music

Niggas, laggin on that gif. Hurry up now

right as I post this

You might not be the gay.

I'm the opposite. I've yet to hear a female voice that is interesting, or set to interesting music, with some very few exceptions of guest female singers on men-made albums.
Not really a deliberate anti-woman thing, I just never encountered anything worth my time.

Those fucken yabbos mane

What female singers do you like, if any?

Beth Gibbons and Rustin Man

same except for edgy shit

Know that feel, user.

Don't find male vocals a "chore" per-se, but I am extremely picky when it comes to who I like. Could probably name them without running out of fingers to count them on.

Exact opposite

I can listen to apparat sing all day, but at the same time some male vocals are just awful. Same goes for women, but women are easier on the ears especially when electronic/synths are involved.
iamamiwhoami, ONUKA, Emika, fever ray, all fantastic vocals. Where as the male equivalent are not so appealing.
That's just me being earcist. Don't mind me.

I should add, the female vocals that I generally dislike are those women who sing in those compilation epic montage videos or some sort of dubstep. You know what I mean, its hard to explain. Its so damn generic it turns me off.

why is she so fucking perfect?

It's the opposite for me.

Perhaps you’re focusing on the fact that the singer happens to be a male rather than just enjoying it like a normal person.

You're a fag.

Do you even Kate Bush?

Overrated shit made by an admittedly talented, smart women, but has aged like shit.

I feel the exact opposite

What is your relationship like with your parents?

what

both my parents are crazy