Are you lads ready for some WORLD SERIES OF POKER tonight on ESPN? The action starts at 9 ET!

Are you lads ready for some WORLD SERIES OF POKER tonight on ESPN? The action starts at 9 ET!

Here's how dudes are chip chimpin' after day one of the finals.

>tfw always make it to the last two or three from a table of ~8 but can't win from there

What am I doing wrong?

Who are you my man? I can offer you professional tips from watching several minutes of poker on TV.

if poker is a sport then magic the gathering is also a sport

>Playing poker at the Wynn
>Extremely drunk redneck shows up
>How did he even get into the Wynn
>He bellows "YA'LL GONNA GET BUTTRAPED"
>it was his way of bluffing
>He guzzled drinks and ended up vomiting on the table
>The Asian dealer was sickened

hasnt ESPN televised Magic the Gathering gatherings before? I have a faint memory of that or I'm imagining it

I think it happened

ESPN are a joke tho,they even televised some lol and dota tournaments

>Thinking e-sports aren't sports

How racist.

tournaments are super high variance, impossible to tell leaks from a small sample size

No football or hockey on. This'll have to do. GO HESP. FUCK BLUMSTEIN!

I was watching some of this last night. Small stacks all seem super tight, they've already made the final table, Even Blumestein seems real tight with massive chip lead now.
Hesp was unlucky but he is still in it.

Pollak or Ott will win this they are the only ones trying to play poker. Blumstien reminds me of mckheehan from 2015 but way worse

Someone give me a stream to watch please

Remember Chris Moneymaker?

Who /weekend1/2grinder/ here????

Lads help me out here

its on espn man

Wow thanks I didn't know espn was covering it, such a helpful guy

What happened to him?

>tfw the chip leader is 3 years younger than I am
>tfw 28 and not one of the world's top poker athletes

if it's because a ton of idiots always gift someone their stack there's not much you can do about it. You might also not be playing aggressively enough when it widdles down to 2-3.

These shortstacks need to bust so they can start playing poker

You're allowed to give someone your chips?

How long could this go if nobody went out? Could they still be showing this on ESPN in 3 weeks?