Haven't been on here since 2012. WTF happened?

Haven't been on here since 2012. WTF happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/customchart?page=1&chart_type=top&type=album&year=2010s&genre_include=1&include_child_genres=1&genres=indie rock&include_child_genres_chk=1&include=both&origin_countries=&limit=none&countries=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You aren't nose-blind anymore. r

hahahah man i dunno :)
/music plays

theneedledrop constantly name dropping Sup Forums caused an influx of bl*cks and w*men, destroying the board irreparably

Why so serious?

>(((They))) succeeded in diluting our boards sub-culture.

So we don't need another cucked faggot from Sup Forums in ours

>reddit spacing
>problematic slurs
Yikes

If you were born before 1992 you're too old to be here.

>tfw born in 1992 and been here since late 2008

>born in '93
relieved desu

Influx of normals that constantly fight with the resident Sup Forums niggas and scream “go back to /pol !!” when someone says nigger or anything they deem out of line. Also, reddit refugees happened

No, we'll still stay here and laugh at you fumbling in the dark.

This. It's fucking pathetic.

Nah, don't browse reddit, just made a mistake. I just find it funny how most Sup Forums tards really hate the thought of big dicks(understandable), particularly black(thats just funny)in "their" white women.

Uhhhhhhhhh...... user you okay?

full of trap rap shit

I agree with this post

Your Sup Forums comrades played a big role in fucking it up

Sup Forums didn't exist in 2012, newfag

Don't mind short girls, I just prefer mines to be 5'7" or above.

but it's not 2012 anymore it is...hence why Sup Forums wasn't fucked up in 2012

good bait here's a (you)

Thank (You) for the (You). Here's a (You) for ((((You))))

cuck bla bla gucci gang etc

Hi friend do you remember me?

>My taxes pay for your rent,
>(ooh) IT DO

lmao whatever you say grandpa

No, you're funny if you think anyone cares about a random tripfag

Thanks friendo too. You're funny too.

>sam hyde op
I'd be surprised if you've been here for 2 months

Born in 1990, been here since 2007.

Board has been infiltrated by stupid K-Pop cocksuckers and reddit tier lefties.

fuck off back to Sup Forums edgelord

>Reading comprehension

Grimes is still princess of Sup Forums so,,,,==

youre definitely someone who fucks 16 year olds

kill yourself

I can safely assure you that this board has been consistently shit since like 2011. It's just a little more popular now.

4 days in and we already have the most unconvincing post of 2018

Rap has taken over

More normie underage memerap fans than ever

>someone who fucks 16 year olds
Only in america with their mutilated penises> is everyone cucked enough to see this as a bad thing.

Industry shills happened.

Sup Forums didn't mess it up, but it certainly brought the shitstains that did mess it up.
But whatever, blame a board literally about free speech.

Ur mom happened

nigger, hydeposting started here in 2012

MUH GAWD WITH NO REGARD FOR HUMAN LIFE.

Watch out, we got a spicy banter druid here.

Good god, this thread shows how much Sup Forums has destroyed Sup Forums.

MBV getting rigged at MTV March Musical Madness

*upvotes*

t. Sup Forums

God, what is it with you Sup Forums fags and thinking it's you against the world. Like the worlds shrinking in on you. It's not our fault you have no Identity so you cling to the most superficial of your traits. youre no differnet then the black musicians that you deride.

please leave us to our shitty music. It s our Identity

As some born in 1986 if you were born past 1991 you shouldn't be allowed on this website

Was born in 2000, yet I am not underage. How does this make you feel?

>if you use Sup Forums you must not like music
>if you use Sup Forums you must hate all black music and not just rap where the lyrics are literally "i smoke weed nigga i fuck hos nigga"

you are so dumb, very very dumb, for real

Indie music isn't as good. Simple as that.

Sup Forums launched in 2011, newfag

The indie classics are still far, far superior to any rap album coming out lately. What's the best rap record? TPAB? That garbage can't even hold a candle to Slanted and Enchanted, which is like the 15th best indie rock album of the 90s/

I agree, it's just the nu wave of rock just isn't original anymore. The 20's might be a new new wave. I fucking Hope

Maybe so, but what is there left to say about ITAOTS or Spiderland or Loveless or Pavement or any of your 90s indie darlings? We get it, they're classic, they're great, hugely influential, whatever. They've been discussed to death, they're entry-level as fuck. We want to talk about new music, and new indie hasn't been making the grade. TPAB is overrated imo, but it's regarded along with MBDTF as the best rap record of the 2010s by a lot of people.

What's the best indie record of the 2010s? The contenders are like fucking Sufjan Stevens, Mac Demarco, Deerhunter, Car Seat Headrest, Arcade Fire. Look at this chart. rateyourmusic.com/customchart?page=1&chart_type=top&type=album&year=2010s&genre_include=1&include_child_genres=1&genres=indie rock&include_child_genres_chk=1&include=both&origin_countries=&limit=none&countries=

None of those are as good as MBDTF.

testing if oldfags remember
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
tripcode?
that was me. I was a fucking meme god. omg when memerap blew up was when I realized Sup Forums meme magic is real. then trump got elected. and now CHAINLINK is about to make me a millionaire. funny how the world works!

this

Fuck dude, that's really you? How are you man? :D

big luigi fan was better

i still have le white man face on my hard drive

Yep I remember you. How you living player?

Pedo lmao

yes that was me. I dont browse this shit whole anymore desu mostly on /biz/ but i keep my shitposting magic on there now

haha i remember fucking big luigi fan and yeah i admit he was better. but le white man face was fucking great holy fuck. had like so much of those on my old computer hahahahahaha. honestly that meme was also pretty early stages of the whole numale/soyboy now that i think about it.

alright. i was underage when i was WWWWWWWWWWW but i thought i was the shit for pissing so much people off with that shit. now im crypto rich NEET so it ain't too bad. still no gf tho :(

>new indie hasn't been making the grade
This. What even is considered Sup Forumscore anymore? Weve discussed all this shit including deathgrips to death, what else is measuring up

2011-2013 Sup Forums was a big time player in the meme scene lowkey. vaporwave, death grips, fantano, memerap, lil b, ofwgkta, viper, a lot of shit got big on here around that time.

lil pump

Yes Sup Forums has lots of influence on stupid shit. we created meme rap dude. or at least contributed to it's massive growth and popularity. shoulda some how cashed out on it but I was a underage kid just shitpoasting i couldnt tell the future.

All the good posters moved to r/indieheads

Why is everyone so goddamn mean here?

Elitism. IT's a good thing, it forces newfags to assimilate by getting better taste so they don't get mocked. The more this happens the more obscure and rarer albums get posted and new music is discovered. That's how old Sup Forums operated and why it was arguably better.

Fucking this man.

>le mu is about le obscure musics i can put on my epic chart~! xd

kys newfag

Yeah, I listened to shit I otherwise never would have. I put in the 100,000 hours and earned my badge. If I wanted mainstream pop and rap, I would have made friends in school. I want old Sup Forums back.

I miss the days where krautrock threads would get 200 replies and people would try to one up CLT and Biotroll and all those other 2deep4u fags. Now 2deep4u isn't even said ironically anymore because nothing here is deep, it's fucking pitchforkcore at BEST.

What happened to CLT

I have no clue probably dead

cringe

oh well

Don't you have a brockhampton thread to post in

>cringe
Yeah, see in those days this is something only femail Youtubers said.

fuck you for pushing that memerap meme you made this board borderline unreadable for a month

Memerap ended up becoming mainstream rap only a couple years later

good

Not good bait.

Too much rap faggots here now. Sup Forums is anything but based.

>hating rap
wow super good, middle school tier opinion, user

hey grimes

The problem is black people music used to be so much better; they made shit that actually took advantage of their smooth voices, unique expressiveness and sense of complex rhythms. Rap has none of that bar perhaps the second item and even then; its through lyrical meaning rather than instrumental voicing.

sharethreads are shit now. i feel like they are a barometer of overall board interest. they become progressively shittier every passing day. quit contributing a long time ago.

this but unironically

sadly this.
they're slow as fuck too

this but unironically

I fucking hate this style of speaking.

This thread made me realize that you shouldn't give a shit what autists on the internet think about your taste in music. Also, bitching about muh Sup Forums is cringe-tier. I'm not white, no one gives a shit about white liberals shilling for the poor niggers and spics.