WikiLeaks Is About to Ruin Hillary Clinton’s Chances of Becoming President

usuncut.com/politics/wikileaks-could-ruin-hillary-clinton/

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange says his next leak will virtually guarantee an indictment of Hillary Clinton.

In a recent interview with ITV, Assange said the whistleblowing website will soon be leaking documents that will provide “enough evidence” for the Department of Justice to indict the presumptive Democratic nominee. WikiLeaks has already published 30,322 emails from Clinton’s private email server, spanning from June 30, 2010 to August 12, 2014. While Assange didn’t specify what exactly was in the emails, he did tell ITV that WikiLeaks had “accumulated a lot of material about Hillary Clinton, which could proceed to an indictment.”

Where will you be when Clinton is imprisoned?

Not in the EU

#FIXIT

Please god let it happen!

Very skeptical about this. Seems more like Julian Assange being desperate to remain relevant.

Nothing WIkileaks has released in the past has stayed very relevant or led to anything pivotal thus far. I want to believe that he has something really bad on Shillary, but I am not getting my hopes up.

>linking usuncut
>reading usuncut
Back to plebbit cuck

>nothing wiki leaks has released in the past has remained relevant
>being this fucking retarded

He thinks if CNN doesn't report on it then it's not relevant.

>inb4 Julian Assange found dead with multiple gun shots, a suicide is not ruled out poliece said.

lol an aussie is gonna get credit for bringing down queen bitch

That's not what I meant. I mean that nothing he has released has managed to actually grab hold of the public and make positive changes.

Even though the things Wikileaks has done have been significant, it hasn't had the impact they should have had on changing our government for the better. The fact is most people just don't give a shit how corrupt things are, so long as they aren't affected directly by it.

Even if he does probably no1 will care anyways. but theres always a small pinch of hope.

>I mean that nothing he has released has managed to actually grab hold of the public and make positive changes.
It's still better for him to release what he has and at least try instead of giving up like a useless faggot.

Thanks sneaky hacker guy

why hasn't he released it already

1000 bucks nothing happens to her

Sleep tight, Hacker

He's trying to blackmail her

>implying Hillary (and friends) didn't know about Julians Plans to Release shit
>implying Julian didn't know Hillary knew
>implying a dead Julian wouldn't make Secret Service more suspicious of Hillary after an announcement like that

>implying anyone will care
I'd love this as much as anyone, OP, but if Clinton hasn't been indicted for all the other shady fucking shit that people DO know 100% for sure she's done or taken part in, how the fuck is this going to make ANY difference?

CAN'T __________ THE ASSANGE

Wow, you really can't be this stupid.

Stop reading kike-press only, chance is you'll read something that matter.

For what exactly

>Finns will be stuck trying to fix the EU

International shitposting on a grand scale. He should be welcomed back with open arms

hes right though.

name one thing leaked that the general public actually gave a fuck about

exactly this, he would have dropped the bomb by now if, but this is another classic case, of ALL TALK NO WALK!

You angered one of Australia's greatest shitposters.

Now they pay the price!

So... Bernie still has chance?

oh fuck
run

Well it made every nigger and their mother understand the advanced and extent of government surveillance over night....I live in Baltimore m8 and if this does the same thing redpilling them on hillary will be even easier.

For what though?

If he were to do this, I would lobby for his immediate pardon in America and release from exile

I feel like helping Donald Trump is exactly the last thing someone like Julian Assange would want desu, he doesn't seem politically to line up with Trump, it's weird to me that he would sabotage Clinton no matter how bad she is.

so you want magic leaks that fix your whole country?

why dont you stand your fat ass up your chair and start changing it yourself? you expect that guy to change it al from you and complain if it doesnt happen?

Maybe it's actually that Bad.

DO IT FAGIT

Although building up some hype first is always nice.

Cant ip-change the assange

To get his dick sucked.

You must be 5 years old, because the guy is in a fucking EMBASSY IN THE HEART OF MUSLIM LONDON. Good luck getting a gun anywhere near him.

hahaha

swat team in the back offices

>i thinked we knocked enough stuff over and checked behind enough cabinets but if they want us to do another (sweep)....

fuckin kek
dispatch
>the bank manager said she already gave the keys to an officer. whichever police officer she gave them to, bring the keys....

>assange
>change
try again

>black male
>blue shirt

no name yet

Nothing works

His unrhymeability is a sign from kek that he is not Sup Forums hero material and will betray us in the future.

That's it, I'm a #Trumpet now

this is more of a Sup Forums source than the cnn/msnbc/bbc/aljazeera/reuters/bloomberg circlejerk of "journalism" that is reddit

He should just dump it, I doubt he'll get away with successfully blackmailing her, that is if its anything of significant substance, because otherwise the media will go to bat for Clinton.

How is life working for the NSA?

>Julian Assange being desperate to remain relevant.

You underestimate him, the guy has had his hand inside America's butt since he was a teenager, of course he isn't gonna get publicity in mainstream media, he is the most feared Australian shitposter of the world

Most of the "whistleblowers" from the last years were helped by him to leak info, he even sent rainbow tables to Manning

He must be responsible for 90% of the leaked info in the last years

If you don't think this info is important then you haven't been paying attention

Yes it did, if you haven't altered your internet use after all the shit that went down then you are an idiot

Lots of countries reverted their sensible info to paper again because of him

PLEASE KEK LET IT HAPPEN