Sup Forums openly and staunchly hates gay people

>Sup Forums openly and staunchly hates gay people
>The shooting happens in Orlando
>The board suddenly does a 180 and loves gays

What the fuck? We should be applauding that shooter, not bashing him and his religion.

What happened to you, Sup Forums? Did tumblr finally take over?

Sup Forums has always loved fags unfortunately, it's full of degenerates

Name one user that loves gays

Pro tip: you can't

All the GamerGoobers that fawn over that Milo faggot for one.

At the moment, Muslims pose much more of a threat than the homosexuals.

this

this is an opportunity to convert normies into the anti shitslam movement. dont pretend the gays are more dangerous

>Treating Sup Forums as a monolith.

I think gay behavior is gross, but I also believe it's someone's right to ram a bottle up their ass and swallow AIDS jizz. I do not believe it's someone's right to shoot up innocent people, and Muslims believe in an archaic dune coon garbage religion. Fuck them.

Just because something's degenerate doesn't mean it should be illegal. In fact, believing so is a good indication that someone is a closet poof themselves.

this, we hate muslims more than homosexuals and when a muslim kills a faggot, we are enraged not because we like faggots, because they kill one of our own, nevertheless him being a faggot or a retard of a society.
We have a race war, if that ends, we will hate faggots the same way as always.

hating fags =/= wanting to shoot them up like an ape with a gun

It's like that kike mayor of Chicago said, "Never let a good crisis go to waste." This is a basic political rule.

we are pandering to the .8% fag vote. lol.

Our society has become so insulated to little, pr protected, safe spaces, it's a tragedy one fucking guy can walk in and kill people while hundreds of men run screaming, leaving their friends and loved ones to die. That's all I see happening, a nation of people pleasing themselves, more interested in ass ramming themselves, who have given up fighting.

Signed,
I'm embarrassed

>Sup Forums is one person
I hate niggers and muslims
I also masturbate to shemales fucking guys in the ass

listen, it comes down to this
I can either embrace the shooter, and watch everyone focus on 'gun violence'

or I can throw the guy under the bus, based on his religious and moral beliefs, and keep my dream of moving to a state where I can buy an AR-15 with all the trimmings alive

gays != faggots

For example OP, you are a faggot
See the difference?

It's probably /lbgt/ venting their rage
They're like 50% Sup Forums anyway. think of that board as a containment zone for androgynous Hitlers and /natsoc/ traps

This was an attack on americans.

Your error is in thinking so simplistic that even children do not make this error.
I don't like degeneracy, but I don't think the cure is to murder people, and I'm fine with any gay who behaves in public.
It seems to me that there's just the slightest bit of wiggle room between "total acceptance to the point of joining them" and "shooting them."

Shut the fuck up. Even though people are not gay doesn't mean they can't have compassion for them. Ancient societies throughout history have practiced homosexuality.

>What happened to you, Sup Forums? Did tumblr finally take over?

No, we are the board of the peace.
Besides we are basking in the glory of the fresh new memes created by this happening, mainly Homo Hodor and Fudge Dredd, without counting the thousands of votes that Emperor Trump is getting

I think gays are freaks and the "gay community" is degenerate trash, but I still don't want to massacre them.

This may be Sup Forums but it's still Sup Forums nobody here hates faggots. We think they're funny but icky and they sometimes give us weird boners.

Muslims, on the other hand...

>Sup Forums wants all gay people dead
Since when?
Go kill yourself faggot.
Just because I don't agree with their lifestyle, which causes disease and societal decay, doesn't mean I want them dead.

He looks pretty hot desu
t.straightguy

Again, I don't see why we should pick sides? Why not to hell both of them? Gays are less dangerous, but that doesn't make them any less cancerous. Faggots are the source of the poz. Fuck, gays have an entire culture where they seek out & spread the poz.

How can you name an user, when we're all anons? I've sure seen plenty of faggot lovers around here since yesterday. They like to claim that we some of us are siding with the sand nigger when I'm fairly certain most of us are just apathetic and don't give a shit either way.

Yeah pretty much. I've noticed that anyone who actually points out that there's a problem are often the ones who are villified by the rest who wish to continue living in their safespace delusion. Trump for example hasn't really said anything racist or demeaning. People just hate him because he's the only responsible adult in the room who actually points out that we have a fucking problem. Trump being the lone responsible adult is the punchline of the joke. That's how fucking degenerated this society has become. They live only to eat each out each other's ass & spread aids, kek!

This is a case of "the enemy of your enemy is your friend"

>name one user

Good one, you fuck.

Well most of them worship a literal kike faggot so what do you expect ?

By my estimation 1/3 of regulars here are pedophiles addicted to boypus

wrong use of the word monolith.

I'll reiterate what another user said a few days ago:

They may be faggots, but they are our faggots. No one is going to execute them but us, and especially not some dirty sandnigger.

I don't love gays, I'm happy that 50 sodomites died AND we get to demonise Muslims, rightfully. Nothing of value was lost, a Trump presidency was gained.
Fuck Milo. also sup zambia

To me, it seems like the lesser of both evils.

I have a friend who is asexual. He had sex ONCE with a guy. Since then, no boyfriend, no GF, nothing.

He hates fags with more passion than I do, the prancing la-la homo manchild kind.

I hate faggots, but hey, they don't procreate. Mudslimes fuck like rabbits and they're stupid.

>/pol
>a single entity

I was ambivalent towards gays last week and I'm ambivalent today, nigger

No? Most of us know how to count, so if homos start hating on Mudslimes and vote for Drumpf, that's good news.
Otherwise, nothing of value was lost.

>newfag thinks Sup Forums is one person
>newfag thinks that thinking gays are mentally ill and need to be cured (helped) means that you think gays need to be eradicated
>newfag doesn't realize that chaos is the only thing that matters to Sup Forums and that Sup Forums will honor whoever creates the most
You're not supposed to make a post until you've lurked for 3 months, make a thread 6 months.

NOBODY KILLS OUR FAGGOTS BUT US

DEUS

VULT

No, this is a case of 'the enemy of my enemy is still a degenerate faggot'.
Sup Forums is against faggotry, not being gay behind closed doors.
The shooting is worth bringing to normalfag's attention because it shows how deranged a faith Islam is.

I don't approve of being gay.
But I'd be wasting my breath bitching about it at this point.
Muzzies are the scum of the Earth, and they don't get to shoot my American born faggots.

>>Sup Forums

The faggots on this board come from Sup Forums AND WON'T BE TOLERATED

We don't love gays, we just are willing to use them as leverage for the election. We also hate islam much, much more.

/pol

Stfu we hate shitskins more.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend

I think everyone on this board does not like gays;
but many were saying that yeah, gays died, nothing of value was lost, but this sand niggers keep killing Americans, so that is the downside.

Gays lost, Sand Niggers killing.

Also what this user said.

Most of us hate fags but hate Islam more so we are put in an awkward situation.

I have been lurking on this board for about a year and Ive come to the conclusion that at least 70% of the posters here are closet homosexuals.

>I hate faggots, but hey, they don't procreate.
Sure they do.
>molest child
>child grows up irrevocably traumatized
>child cohen-cidentally realizes they're gay

Then there's the one who want to get "married" so they can adopt kids and live in some fucked-up simulacrum of a family.

Ah, Based Israel. How's it going bro ?

>pol
>one person
When will this meme end?

>that picture

Story?

Sup Forums was always a mixed bag on homosexuality.

The general consensus is hating on the whole PRIDE scene, rather than gay people in general.

I'm gay, gay people never really gave me any support even up to just 2 years ago when I was getting shit from Muslims. In fact they called me racist.

Speaking to them now, and having continued to try and convince them non-stop, they have started to increasinly criticise Islam.

Why remove the fountains?

I have more a problem with people that are obsessed with giving a shit about gays. These fucks are what make the left's job easy. Makes it more difficult to take care of globalism -- an ACTUAL fucking threat.

Chill, excited about the ongoing shitstorm. There was another shooter at Texas, this ramadan is going to be insane.
How's zambia, any threats or anything?

Dead leftist faggots, implying we actually care except the muzzie aspect.

Gays are fucking degenerate scum but they don't deserve death.

Is it that difficult to wrap your head around?

>People Actually think this is an insult
Also thank you for Show you are from Tumblr

>3 months to post
>6 months to thread

Seems a bit lax.

Faggots don't breed. Who would you pick to shit on?

Some dicksucking faggot or a bunch of savage sandniggers bombing your people? Which one seems to be the biggest immediate threat?

>Sup Forums is one person

what does

t.

mean

what does it mean

>/pol is one person meme
Delete yourself from existence faggot

I don't like the idea of homosexuality and believe in personal freedom much more. One should be able to suck and take dick without fear.

Not wanting a powerful lobby to make sweeping changing to legislature regarding marriage and the family doesn't mean you hate the lobby members, nor does it mean you want them to be slaughtered.

No one hated gays, they hated the flamboyant behavior, and I doubt there's anyone here who seriously believed (believes) that murdering gays is the best way to deal with them.

From
t. gay guy

We might not like fags but those victims are OUR fags, from our side. If they had been someone elses fags it wouldn't matter as much, but those faggots were on team USA and the muslims were on team Islam.

me

>suddenly
>has been openly supporting Milo for a while

Wow op, check your privilege- 50 gay people getting murdered on american soil just must be some kind of microagression. Also, if you want, you can come out of the closet now. Fagchan won't judge you. But if not, you need to...

Keep your hate speech out of this board, keep your hate speech out of this board, keep your hate speech out of this board.

Fuck off you Germ degenerate. I'll put soap on your germ faggot flag clean your dirty filthy marxist faglover.

What the fuck? Applauding a terrorist attack? Fuck you

Zambia's relatively peaceful. Yeah burger's chickens coming home to roost, lol. It's going to get better when Hilary wins the election.

Aren't Muslims supposed to refrain from conflict during Ramadan ?

Untermenschen deserve to be shot. Just not by a muslim piece of filth.

kek i see what u did there

Hopefully Trump will win and if not then a civil war. If the terror will continue he just might, and Arabs are notorious for underestimating their adversaries. Good to hear you're safe.
>Aren't Muslims supposed to refrain from conflict during Ramadan ?
To undo an Infidel is charity, and not conflict:^)

WE WUZ FAGZ N SHIT

Fuck off degenerate subhuman sodomite. Go back to and whine about your muh offensive homeeephobeeeear there. Muslims shits are just 1 notch worse than you marxist products of aids ridden filth

me

You know that SJW system of oppression, whereby niggers>mexicans>LGBT>females>everyone else>white males ?

Sup Forums does something similar, except the opposite way around.

You are the same degenerate faglover that said "me" a few posts back. You aon't foolin anyone germ kike.

>OH LOOK I'M BEING IRONIC BUT GET REALLY MAD WHEN PEOPLE TALK BAD ABOUT MY PRECIOUS FAGS.

Hello newfag.

holy shit what happened to Sup Forums

>Muslims are a bigger threat so now I'm mad a Muslim killed a bunch of fags

How about be happy because LITERALLY NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST.

bunch of cucks desu

Whether we fucking like it or not, homosexuality represents a part of Western culture and those damned Muhammadan's attacked homosexuals and by doing so attacked our western culture

No one's allowed to hate our fucking faggots except us

>uses the term "GamerGoobers"
>ignorant of /polgbt/

Redditor confirmed.

>Sup Forums applauding Jewish agent

nice try OP

Who did he vote for?

He follows Trump on Twitter and loves WWE

Ask this guy

The only faggot on Sup Forums is (you)

>being this blue pilled

No one would care if a white did it. The fact was a nonwhite Muslim fucked around on our territory.

It's like a rapist pedophile breaking into your house and crushing a spider. Should I be happy because the guy squashed something disgusting when he shouldn't have been there at all?

No.

Speak for yourself
All fags need to be executed.

you have obviously never visited a gay discussion thread here. People here are pretty nonchalant about gay culture, as long as it isnt indoctrinating children.

>Sup Forums is one man

sage

Just don't get stabbed :^)

Hilary's our best bet for neutralizing Iran. These attacks are isolated incidents, they reek of desperation, very uncoordinated. I doubt we'll experience any unilateral attack anytime soon.
The faggot/killer was Afghan not Arab. Saudi, Egypt, Jordan and Turkey will openly stand with Israel. They are already strengthening ties, we will have peace and rebuild the holy land in our image. Arabs are our people's lower class. In ancient Ur we were the elites and they served us. It shall be once more, Brothers united will conquer the world. It was written so it shall come to pass

>oh no, people don't share my opinion
>must be a raid
You're fucking retarded.

You don't see faggots blowing themselves up because they can't kiss in public.

kek you did a 180 degree turn since last time we spoke, WE and all that
The way I see it, regarding the holy land, the grand plan can wait a bit more. I'd rather America becoming more rightwing for eight years(Also out of sentiment towards America, I must admit), thus "allowing" Europe to also go right and fight back against the invasion and the EU.
The most important thing to me right now is basically an absolute demonization of muslims in the west, so it'll understand why we do what we do when we'll finally do it, and for their own safety.
So it's Trump for me. He'll say the right things as a leader, and that is what matters to me because the change I want to see is not practical but cultural. Hillery might fuck our enemies up, but she'll wear a mask of liberal kindness, and the masses will believe her.

So when muslim shoots 50 of your people, you think its ok?