I'm not a racist, that's what's so insane about this

I'm not a racist, that's what's so insane about this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kth0UOU5a_M
youtu.be/KolfEhV-KiA
youtube.com/watch?v=6dXBC6R_rxk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop laughing, this isn't funny

A F R O A M E R I C A N S

>*awkward laughter continues*

You don't fuck with the money, Michael. Don't you ever fuck with the money. We're syndicated for Christ's sake.

Jerry, I'm so sorr-

Shut up. You listen to me, has-been. I'm faxing over your notes right now, and you memorize the lines for tonight when we go on Dave's.

No please, I don't want to get in front of everyone.

Goddamn it you little nothing. You fucking nothing. Learn the lines before I come over there and shove my entire fist down your throat. Don't you ever threaten my retirement ever again with your hacky bullshit antics.

Yes sir ...

Imagine how disappointing this must have been for the audience
They went to a Letterman show expecting banter and laughs, not to watch some hack comic beg for his career back

I woulda stuck a fucking fork in his ass!

>getting Raimi to write your stand up routine

>That episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm where the black guy knocks on his door.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kth0UOU5a_M

At least if you were there you could see both the destruction of a man's career in painfully slow real-time and one of the most awkward moments ever recorded on live television.

At least they all have a good sense of humor about it

Canon.

It is insane.

"Nigger"

Oh look I said it. Wow its nothing. I mean do black people have seizures and start hitting their heads on walls as soon as someone says that stupid word. Nigger nigger nigger. Big deal

Jerry is a billionare, I don't think he gives two shits about money at this point

Everyone felt that it was REALLY kramer and jerry.

That's why they were laughing.

Friendly reminder that this whole thing was a bit including his stand-up and people still believe it.

It just reminds us of Americas racist history when black people were considered property. Ive been called that word before and it made me feel less than human and unwanted in my own fucking country. It is such an unnecessary hateful word.

Fuck. Now I am and can't stop laughing.

Boo fucking hoo man. There has been plenty of white slavery too. Get the fuck over it like we did.

YOU CAN TALK YOU CAN TALK YOU CAN TALK

youtu.be/KolfEhV-KiA

You obviously don't understand jews then

OOH OOH "things a trump supporter might say"

stfu nigger

Then you can't say anything offensive because it'll hurt someones feelings
No more upvotes on twitter on pictures that say "white people be like.."

They pay people to sit in those audiences. I've done it. It's a great way to make some easy cash.

>black people
>on my board

>Ive been called that word before and it made me feel less than human and unwanted in my own fucking country. It is such an unnecessary hateful word.
>[5 minutes later]
>aaaayo sup mah nigga how yall niggas doin ayo let a nigga holla atcha dat nigga be trippin ima kill dat nigga

check that privilege, yo

THIS SHOCKS YOU? IT SHOCKS YOU?

aight nigga

STICKS AND STONES
MAY BREAK MY BONES
BUT WORDS WILL NEVER HURT ME

DEN AGAIN MY NIGGA FUCK DAT AYYII??? NIGGA WUTUP NIGGA FUCKASS NIGGA

shiett nigga u on da intanet 2? fukkkkkk son i jus got on dis shiet i stol some fukin witebois ipad lmao now im all up in dis piece namsayin nigga?
we gonn take dis fukkin shit ova

If your rich perants gave you presents every time you brought up that one time they hit you when you were kid you'd do it all the time wouldn't you. that's black people

>"Nigger"
>Oh look I said it. Wow its nothing.

You wouldn't dare say it in front of a black person though, you only feel safe doing it on the internet

hmm maybe because he would be assaulted? just a thought

Such obvious bait kys/17

LOOK THERE'S A NIGGER

HE CAN TALK HE CAN TALK HE CAN TALK HE CAN TALK

> If only there were a horrible name that i could call you, to make you as angry as i am!

yea because they're violent savages proving his point you fucking mouthbreather

Best thing National Lampoons has ever done outside of Vacation and Animal House
youtube.com/watch?v=6dXBC6R_rxk

He said nigger more than once to the guy and also said that 50 years ago they would have hung him on a tree. So yeah, he was being racist.

>"dude white people had it just as hard lmao xD"
When will this meme end?

Outside of North America maybe, but here it was anyone not white.

how is that thinking his race is superior to theirs? he called them a name and stated a fact

>white people invented lots of shit
>that means we can treat anyone however we want and they can't complain because they use stuff we invented

And that's why the struggle for equality continues.

> what is the entire history of Europe.

Every race has suffered at some point in history. And every race has kept slaves.

So your family's history of being slaves is null and void after you cross an ocean? Cool good to know

>that means we can treat anyone however we want and they can't complain
said no one ever. fucking niggers man, you are so stupid.

How many white slaves were in the US and how long did that last? I fucking love when people actually try to talk about race issues in our part of world, you morons come in to say "well this has been going on for a long time all over the world and every race has been affected in some way." That doesn't solve the issue in our part of the world.

It's what the image implies, you dumbass.

Only some of us did.

We'd all get together and gladly "sacrifice" the Brits, Swedes, and the bad varieties of French and German too.

Shut up commie they would've had you upside down in lunges thx to a "equality" system btw you reinforcing my point that white peoples are superior good lookin out son

The image doesn't imply anything about blacks, it's directed at jews who propagate white genocide.

The irish were actually enslaved in NA early times iirc. Retards just remember the parts of history convenient to their victim narrative

>How many white slaves were in the US

Apparently the inner-city school systems need to really work on the reading comprehension component of their curriculum

Sjw never win arguments and never will

>white people superior in anything

>white genocide
It's not the Jews fault white girls crave BBC more than your tiny dick

Lol this pic never fails to trigger and bait in shitskins it's so adorable

>Western Civilization was created and maintained by non-whites

lmao

Andy Kaufman could've gotten away with this. Kaufman would've done a back-handed apology on Letterman and possibly said nigger again.

>being this triggered at his own shitskin race
You're so cuddly

Who was in the wrong here?

us latinos are the masterrace

The guy who invented the video phone

two years earlier and no one would have ever known

>western civilization
>not controlled by Jews

>being an afterthought race
>superior
I love this board

Kramer. Nobody shut him down. He was defeated by the politically correct free market.

Of course he wouldn't feel safe, niggers are violent at the slightest provocation, even to the point where seeing something different that they don't understand enrages them, and it sounds life you agree.

>Latino
>big dick
Now your just insulting your own intelligence however small it may be.:^)

Sup Forums please leave.

>BBC
>latino

BIG BROWN COCK

whites > gooks > Latinos > niggers > abos

Japs> blacks> every other race >>> shit > whites

there are many mulatto latinos :)

>thinking white folks have small dicks
Nope shitskin you couldn't even beat us at that :)

Low effort

>white people have large dicks
The delusion

AT LEAST YOU CAN TALK

Okay now go say it to your imaginary girlfriend and gauge her reaction

I CAN SIIIIIIIIIIING

The day the mods finally start to perma ban all Sup Forums content off of their containment board is the day Sup Forums may finally start to recover.

Don't have a heart attack on me now son