Liturgical Year C, Cycle II

Today's Mass

Tuesday of the Eleventh week in Ordinary Time

Readings for Mass
First Reading: First Kings 21:17-29
Responsorial Psalm: Psalms 51:3-4, 5-6, 11, 16
Gospel: Matthew 5:43-48
Today's Rosary: The Sorrowful Mysteries

Discuss religion and politics or just shit post. All welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0
cnsnews.com/news/article/pope-francis-same-sex-marriage-move-father-lies-total-rejection-gods-law
wdtprs.com/blog/2013/12/pope-francis-shocked-by-gay-adoption-urges-bishop-to-speak-against-it-boldly/
independent.co.uk/news/people/pope-francis-compares-arguments-for-transgender-rights-to-nuclear-arms-race-10061223.html
catholicherald.co.uk/commentandblogs/2013/06/03/pope-francis-is-under-attack-for-saying-that-outside-the-church-there-is-no-salvation-its-a-poke-in-the-eye-says-one-presbyterian-why-hes-wrong/
huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/24/pope-francis-excommunicates-priest-greg-reynolds_n_3983059.html
ncronline.org/blogs/francis-chronicles/pope-francis-gender-theory-problem-not-solution
businessinsider.com/pope-francis-endorses-use-of-force-against-isis-in-iraq-2014-8
catholicnewsagency.com/news/pope-off-the-cuff-to-priests-religious-indifference-makes-god-vomit-69700/
christianpost.com/buzzvine/7-times-pope-francis-was-misquoted-132679/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/bolivia/11729834/Pope-rebukes-Bolivias-President-Evo-Morales-for-gift-of-crucifix-mounted-on-hammer-and-sickle.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God is great

Have a good Tuesday brothers!

I agree. Allah u akbar brother

REEEEE CATHOLICFAGS GTFO

God bless you pol youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0

Where has the cynical contempt and dry wit gone that it's been absent long enough to be replaced by fundamentalist hatred and dogma?

I'm not catholic actually

Thank the Most Holy Trinity for our One True Holy and Apostolic Faith! Join me in praying for our pope, Pope Francis, the Vicar of Christ on Earth!

>Pope says gay marriage is from satan
cnsnews.com/news/article/pope-francis-same-sex-marriage-move-father-lies-total-rejection-gods-law

>Pope Francis speaks against Gay adoption
wdtprs.com/blog/2013/12/pope-francis-shocked-by-gay-adoption-urges-bishop-to-speak-against-it-boldly/

>Compares trans rights to nuclear arms race
independent.co.uk/news/people/pope-francis-compares-arguments-for-transgender-rights-to-nuclear-arms-race-10061223.html

>Pope Francis says that there's no salvation outside the Church
catholicherald.co.uk/commentandblogs/2013/06/03/pope-francis-is-under-attack-for-saying-that-outside-the-church-there-is-no-salvation-its-a-poke-in-the-eye-says-one-presbyterian-why-hes-wrong/

>He excommunicates an Australian priest supporting gay marriage and women clergy
huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/24/pope-francis-excommunicates-priest-greg-reynolds_n_3983059.html

>Pope Francis is against gender theory and for traditional gender roles
ncronline.org/blogs/francis-chronicles/pope-francis-gender-theory-problem-not-solution

>He Encourages the use of force against ISIS
businessinsider.com/pope-francis-endorses-use-of-force-against-isis-in-iraq-2014-8

>Pope Francis is against lukewarm "faith"
catholicnewsagency.com/news/pope-off-the-cuff-to-priests-religious-indifference-makes-god-vomit-69700/

>The Pope is misquoted often
christianpost.com/buzzvine/7-times-pope-francis-was-misquoted-132679/

>The Pope Rebukes Communist Cross
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/bolivia/11729834/Pope-rebukes-Bolivias-President-Evo-Morales-for-gift-of-crucifix-mounted-on-hammer-and-sickle.html

I want specific information like pic related that pertains to what sort of ideological or patterns of thoughts Christianity instilled in the West that contributed to it becoming a major force.

This is an excerpt from the book Tragedy & Hope pg.85

For example: a behavior Quigley calls "future preference" originating in Protestantism that to achieve salvation people had to suffer and sacrifice in the present for future gain. He says, once secularism took place in the seventeenth century it lost it's religious associations yet the pattern of behavior persisted contribution to the hard-working trait of Western people.

Lutheran?

ALLAH AKBAR

>want to get baptised
>need "god parents"
>have no friends in or out of church
;_;

I had no idea you needed god parents as an adult, so weird. (This is for orthodox)

I'll be your god parent, canadia-bro. But would you mind considering Catholicism? (You need a god parent for the RCC too)

damn

pray for me christian bros I got a math exam tomorrow

What type of math Poland bro?

>I had no idea you needed god parents as an adult
You don't.

This just happens when men go full LARP shit and invent their own doctrines.

Find anywhere in the bible where John or Jesus or any of the apostles vetted anyone for baptism or checked their visa or passports or ran their name through a database to check for 'godparents'.

>Readings for Mass

Based Christian General, I was wondering when somebody would get something like this going to counter the Indonesian Muslim cunt.

not a specific cathegory of math, just bunch of different topics mashed together
but I'm really dumb when it comes to math so I need your prayers