/nba/ - Kyrie playing 3d chess while LeBron is playing street fighter Edition

Kyrie out jewing LeBron at his own game.

NBA Headlines
View All Headlines
CLE:Kyrie Watch Possibilities: NY, SA, MIA, MIN
SA:Woj: Pau Gasol re-signs with the Spurs
CLE:ESPN: Kyrie Irving asked Cavs to trade him
NY:ESPN: Rose, Lakers meet for about 3 hours
:Report: Lakers have interest in Ian Clark
NY:Lakers to meet w/ Derrick Rose Thursday
HOU:Troy Williams agrees to 3-year deal w/ HOU
NY:Derrick Rose in 'serious talks' w/ Cavaliers
MIN:Wolves, Wiggins working on 5-year extension
NY:Lillard: A 'real possibility' Melo joins POR
LAC:Blake Griffin expects to be ready for camp
MEM:Mario Chalmers agrees to deal with Grizzlies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=brJM8kxWMcs
twitter.com/uninterrupted/status/888582605083254785
youtube.com/watch?v=RJSFDCBsJRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Street fighter is cooler than 3D chess though.

Kyrie to Spurs

*takes over the east*

t. LeBron

What did Lebron do to Kyrie?

>Kyrie is really smart
Same post
>NBA Headlines
>View All Headlines

Lmao, you're mad as fuck LeBitch dick rider

lolololololololollololoollolo sup lebron? u mad? lolloloololololloloolloolamoamlamoalmao,amla, oala oamlamoamlmaoa

be better than him

Dear Pop, we'll accept nothing less than Kawhi for Kyrie.

Entschuldigung für schlecht Deutsch

Wo bist du wann Cavs ist Töt?

Ich war zu Hause und traf meine kyrie 3s wenn Telefon klingelt

"Cavs ist töt"

'Nein'

und du?

hahahahahah wall>kyrie

youtube.com/watch?v=brJM8kxWMcs
Lmao Kyrie definitely wants out

Dear Gilbert, we'll send some Whataburger and HEB goodies if you give us Kyrie.

>Not believing in LeBron's master plan.
When LeBron ends his career 10-5 (finals record) you'll cry.

We got a game boys on ESPN2

Nignogs playing for 2 mil

he's going to the knicks. Lebron wants melo. They'll probably give up melo/first round picks and somebody like lee

>mfw people think melo is good

LeBum dick riders are doubling down now.

First stage of denial.

twitter.com/uninterrupted/status/888582605083254785

/nba/ btfo ahahahahhaha all that shitposting about wall leaving when otto porter got his deal

>LeBum
stopped reading EXACTLY right there. Stay mad kiddo.

3-5. owned.

>3-5
>advanced statistics

>three (3) open /nba/ threads
Get your shit together Sup Forums

>3-5
>legreatness

Wall ain't bout that life. He's chasing money. Unless the Wiz trade Porter, they're never winning shit.

>owned
stopped the child.

>go to realgm
>actual basketball discussion with no memes and shit puns
>come back to nba
>LMAO LEBUM! SMALL BALLERS DETECTED!!
Majority of you are cancer. Now watch some retarded subhuman mouthbreather respond to this in memes.

Porter is pretty much Kawhi Leonard. Same career projectory too.

Watch as he never reaches a final again

its some guy actively doing it at this point

just use your triangle power

3-5

it's a good plan. Kyrie will make more money as the star of an average team that never makes the conference finals than number 2 on a team that never wins another final. I don't blame him.

>projectory
Niggerball fans, everyone

plotting

Nanoballer detected

I think this means LeBron to The Lakers confirmed. People hate playing with him just like they hated playing with Kobe.

>When you realize LeGod is going to win the finals alone, and confirm himself as GOAT in the process.
>When you realize LeJesus will end his career with a finals record of 10-5 (12-3, revised) and the best stat-line (advanced and non-advanced) of all time.

Why this nigga wearing a fur lined jacket in July?

Kyrie for Beverly and DJ

Cavs win it all, Clippers miss the playoffs. Book it.

Dan Gilbert has always been the worst, or one of the worst, owners in the NBA. He lucked into a once in a lifetime player in LeBron and that is it. LeBron is getting older and the end is here for the Cavs.

AS far as I know Bosh and Wade were both okay with him

>3-1
>Warriors get Durant
>proceed to annihilate your entire fucking franchise

Kyrie is a top 30 player, TRUE or FALSE?

Am I the only Cavs fan who believes that D Rose will be okay off the bench in limited playing time?

I would love to see Kyrie in Minnesota, I'm not a Kings fan but I love Jimmy Butler and I want to see them be truly competitive in the elite West and I think Kyrie could make them a very interesting team and probably be the second seed if they somehow landed him

cause minny

He's okay as long as he doesn't tear his acl again

depends on what you mean by limited? 5 or minutes a game wont't kill them i guess

>I'm not a Kings fan

I meant I am a Kings fan

true. will probably move up to top-20 in a year or two ... may already be there.

He's not going anywhere. He loves it here.

the plan is shooting guard, second team ... when they need points and don't care about defense from him. He still gets to the rim as well as anyone.

why did niggers have to ruin the denim jacket? I used to look so good in mine but now I don't wear it because i don't wanna look like a nigger wannabe or feel like a dumb spook

I would love to see Kyrie in New Orleans, I'm not a Laker's fan but I love Davis and Cousins and I want to see them be truly competitive in the elite West and I think Kyrie could make them a very interesting team and probably be the second seed if they somehow landed him

Kyrie's value will probably never be higher than it is right now, and it's pretty obvious LeBron wanted to bolt next year. This is honestly the best thing for the Cavs to get a shit load of value out of trading Kyrie, Kyrie doesn't have to be stuck on a team riddled with bad contracts, and LeBron gets to bolt guilt-free.

Wouldn't be surprised if LeBron, Kyrie, AND the Cavs are all in on this. They obviously wouldn't be able to beat Golden State, so this is the best thing for all three of them.

Nobody looks good in denim jackets, you probably looked like a fucking bitch

don't let them take denim from you.

Then move Love, TT, and JR somewhere when their contracts are 2 years or less.

I'm not a Laker's fan but you're just obnoxious

there is one team that has a shot at beating GS in the next two years -- the Spurs. They have to get better still, but they at least have a slim shot.

The LeBron backlash is in full effect and I'm just sitting back and watching his entire legacy crumble hahahaha.

I'm so fucking happy right now.

Happy that your entire nation has exactly one team and they cannot beat the Cavs?

tfw when rudy gay plays the best ball of his career

JOHN WALL HAS AGREED TO A 4 YEAR 170-MILLION EXTENSION WITH THE WASHINGTON WIZARDS!

>he can get to the rim about as well as anyone
too bad he's a mediocre finisher now and that's literally his only "positive" trait. He's not a winning player.

who the hell would want K Love?

The city of Cleaveland has infinitely more NBA championships than your entire country has or ever will have

YES!

My 1 team is going to sweep the Cavs!

Believe it!

Fucking Aussies all ruin everything.

No one cares. He's not Kyrie.

I WANT TO BELIEVE

>rose and lebron and melo get a chip together
>the ultimate redemption

hahahahaha Craptors are the last franchise I'd want to be in the league. Forever mediocre with owners who only care about turning a profit. Shit franchise

>Lebitch in Miami
>Pat Riley keeps LeGM in check, maintains a solid of core of players&staff and keeps flexible on rotation players and cap
>LeHomo in Cleveland
>Destroys all sense of security and stability in staff, gets elite coach who was 30-11 fired for actually coaching instead of letting Leshit take over, forces team to pay out massive contracts to bums like tt shumpert and jr, ruins any cap flexibility but demands team sign over the hill bums like dwill, continuously plotting to trade away teammates like kyrie and love, will leave at the end of the season after ruining the cavs

>Kyrie wants to leave
>LeBron wants to leave

Poor K Love is getting BOSH'd. Why does LeBron always do his third player dirty?

splatoon 2 came out today and it's lit AF

john wall irrevocably BTFO

signing Melo and D Rose would be the ultimate Dan Gilbert move.

lel
Nobody wants to play for the raptors
2nd round exit next year

beh you a Cloppers fan. You got no room to talk.

K Love doesn't deserve to play with great players.

I would love to see Kyrie in San Antonio, I'm not a Clipper's fan but I love Kawhi and I want to see them be truly competitive in the elite West and I think Kyrie could make them a very interesting team and probably be the second seed if they somehow landed him

>tfw will never be as effay as Westbrook
It's hard out here for us broke niggas

youtube.com/watch?v=RJSFDCBsJRM

petition to make michelada the official drink of /nba/

Hennessey is the official drank

Anybody 2 years from now who's willing to take on the remaining 1 year rental.

wrong again

>I'm not a Clipper's fan

I meant I am a Clipper's fan

>entire legacy crumble
Over a trade? What the fuck are you talking about leaf? He'll be back on a contender by 2018 and he has 8 years left in the league, assuming he retires at 40 like he said he would.

>all those people taking pictures of him while he's shopping

That's pretty rude

>The cavs are crumbling this soon
wow it's already Boston's conference now, pretty crazy.

>wiz conference

Who can blame him? Anyone who plays with the biggest ballhog of all time, Lebron "I create stacked teams to enhance my legacy and take the easier path and then call out other people for doing the same" James, would have to adjust their games to him. Casual fans think that Lebron "I get a lot of assists which makes people think that I share the ball even if I only make kickout passes after pounding the ball for 20 seconds" James makes his teammates better but truly only limits them. Just like Chris Paul of course. Nobody wants to play with ball dominant whiny bitches.

no

Lebron and the local YMCA could beat boston. They just aren't much of a threat

Not so fast motherfuckers

Im pretty sure go wiz, 7kt and clips could beat the Celtics at this point, thats how bad their defense is

As bad as this past season was, we are about to reach the end of the decade and a new status quo will emerge. I mean, the same year LeBron returned to Cleveland, GS had everything come together and kick ass all the way to a title.

GS' position at the top will be challenged every night and it only takes 1 freak accident or off-the-court distraction to disrupt everything. But if they roll off another undefeated postseason into the finals, I'm skipping.