Who is boycotting with me? Also to the disney marketers...

Who is boycotting with me? Also to the disney marketers, the force awakens was hot garbage that makes the prequels into confirmed gems

Felicity Jones looks like THAT?

mfw ive seen her twat

proofs?

And?

I've been "boycotting" everything since 2009. I haven't watched a single film or television show.

All I do is shitpost.

Any thread criticising disney wars, the marketers derail by bringing up pol out of nowhere.

>he says while trying to pretend like he wasn't doing just that.

Honest to god i havent even watched a single trailer.
SW is the lowest form of entertainment for me.

Below capeshit.

It's a preempt you cunt stick.

I watched the "oi rebul" trailer once, the first one I think and I just can't bring myself to watch any of the newer ones.

After A new hope 2 electric boogaloo, shitty clone wars replacement and oi rebul disney has killed the franchise.

Go on

>October 17, 1983

I thought the fact would be more striking.

Was this Lucas' plan all along???

Tickets bought for the midnight showing
Really Stoked to see it now, especially when it makes Sup Forums cry

Exactly as predicted.

>getting triggered
Exactly as predicted

wasting your money and time on this shit. Expecting others to cry? Lmaoin' @ ur life

It's a disney marketer, just ignore it and the shit film.

Gotcha famolam

#trolled

Even better, wait for the torrents, download the movie without watching it but leave him seeding on the computer just to spread it and damage the sales

> "boycott"

Not like a bunch of Japanese image board Internet shit posters money is going to make a difference for Disney. Like Disney gives two fucking shits.

hello shill,
I'll be seeing Rogue One, but I'll be paying for Arrival.

thats just as bad giving money to amy adams villenueve trash

>I'm a good goy giving my money to the jews and disney, watch me be a rebel

When did leftism go so wrong?

I wasn't going to see it, feel free to tell people it's a boycott. I'm just bored of the series.

Same here

post it fag

Boycotting is just going to give them ammo to spin shit in the media, either watch or don't watch it just don't make a big fuss over the film.

>When did leftism go so wrong?
Since its inception.

I'm boycotting star wars because the main character isn't a white man and there are too many minorities in it. this makes me upset.

Good luck getting a watchable copy

I said I was boycotting for reasons of it looking like shit that is not political

Please stop picking on my waifu she's actually a good actress and sweet, it's not her fault that Star Wars is shit now.

>wasting your money and time

My hard earned, tax deducted, cash
My son and I spending quality time watching the latest Star Wars flick

Your tears cause you're too cheap, too bigoted, too insecure and too alone to go see it

@77246533

Disney marketer.

Your wife's son and you, you mean.

dont like her acting

I mean
We got Trump elected, didn't we?

>The same script as last year

Disney really cheaped out on the marketers.

She's miscast but she was lovely in The Theory of Everything.

>no money to buy a ticket
>no friends to go with

ā€¯boycotting"

Is that seriously what you people are telling yourselves these days?

I'm boycotting, let's go brother. We shan't watch this movie and I'm also convincing my friends not to.

Actually it is.

I could forgive her if she was just an actress caught in the middle but after the interview where she said calling Rey Mary Sue is sexist "because Sue is a girls name" and the other interview where she got Luke and Obi One mixed up confirms she is a moronic sjw that knows nothing of the franchise. Sorry bud.

Damn, the shills are out in force today.

jokes on you have the money and will probably be forced to go see it

>Luke and Obi One

You can't *make* this shit up.

>can't make up fictional characters
What did he mean by this?

I thought the Mary Sue thing was Daisy, but I'll concede that. Not knowing anything about the franchise doesn't really matter to me. She's an actress doing her job, not a fangirl.

Your forgiveness doesn't matter, user. I'm pretty sure you know that.

Good luck with that, Cochise.

>he thinks I'm the same guy
Literally rebbit

>obi one
>people still reply seriously to this post

It's shills replying to shills right?
They're all underpaid indian shitposters which is why basic accuracy doesn't matter.

eh

So how much does disney pay per post?

I want to cum on that face

stop liking what I don't like incarnate

great thread

"I'm going to see this movie because people I disagree with are not. Take that, capitalism!"

The funny part is that Ghostbusters marketing literally tried to get people to spend extra money on plastic shit toys just to bump the profit margin - because of ideology. "You like women's rights right? You hate Trump right? Good, now buy my plastic crap to prove it!"

Remember when the left was anti-corporate?

ugly cunt

Go back to POL, alt-right babbie virgins

It's possible.

>It's shills replying to shills right?

I don't think that's literally true but that's no reason why they shouldn't be treated as though they are. Not that the sandal-wearing goldfish tender who owns the site these days is going to do a thing about it.

Welp, the marketers are real. Have fun shilling the thread, the disney kikes won't be getting any of my shekels.

Bye.

>Ghostbusters marketing literally tried to get people to spend extra money on plastic shit toys just to bump the profit margin - because of ideology. "You like women's rights right? You hate Trump right? Good, now buy my plastic crap to prove it!"

Bullshit.

I'll watch it anyway. Would go to a morning screening. The only thing i dislike about the movie is the main heroine actress. I saw her i Inferno, True Story and Theory of Everything. She's a pure potato

That's the worst of it. The mods can see our ips, they clearly know the marketers and are just letting them do it.

>this is 9/10 in Bongland

>base Prequels

At least Disney have standards unlike that hack fuck George L

I'm boycotting. This shit doesn't deserve my money.

I hate when the critical consensus reads like blatant shilling. I'm not even a paid reviews conspiracy guy but that reads like marketing shit.

You like making assumptions, right?

Remember when the right were pro Free Speech, now it depends if it offends them

ITT: about 28 spergs who never leave the house anyway decide to boycott movie because they are virgins

What's it like to have never been touched by a woman?

I'm not because I already assumed everyone in Hollywood is an ultralib

>This shit doesn't deserve my parents' money.
ftfy permavirgin

REMINDER THAT ANYONE NOT GOING TO SEE ROGUE ONE IS AN UNTOUCHABLE PERMAVIRGIN REDNECK

Please consult attached image.

I don't understand why Disney would shill their movie on a website like Sup Forums. Pre election it had less than 400,000 unique monthly visitors and now is struggling to meet 600,000. And that's the site as a whole, there's no way to know what percentage goes to Sup Forums and what percentage actually sticks around to read things and what percentage on top of that comes back more than once. Plus of the small remaining fraction of active Sup Forums posters and lurkers an overwhelming majority admit to pirating a majority of media, known contrarians, and have a distaste for movies with female leads that the remaining dozens of people who could be influenced would be irrelevant and financially irresponsible to go after for a billion dollar grossing franchise.

I'll just pirate the blu ray.

>Remember when the right were pro Free Speech

not as such

>BOYCOTT
>cause of a teaser trailer offends me

Sup Forums

>this whole thread

The Right
not
The Alt-Right

Same here. Not even watching it. Just pushing up the numbers.

Remember when the right didn't try to hide the fact that they're nazis

k

shes shit tier which is why it looks like crap and i dont want to see it

not a virgin and im not seeing this blatant uninspired nonsense

the neckbeard doth protest too much

Honestly can't tell if this is a shill or a shitposter

somethings real and it isnt good

When Sup Forums and r/The_Donald
spreads fake news that results in shots fired in a Pizza Joint, they should be taken down

Most if not all the people on the left are almost certainly British.

Many have tried, shill, all have failed. Good luck to you. I'm sure demonizing us on Sup Forums will work wonders for your movement

Nobody fired shots anyway.

You push your autistic agenda here on Sup Forums and expect no pushback?

Check your privilege, Cis Scum