Man, I sure don't regret spending my days shitposting on Sup Forums

>man, I sure don't regret spending my days shitposting on Sup Forums

you know... you're right OP. from now on I'm going to live every day to the fullest like Paul Walker.

>This.... can't be happening I'm in charge here

>shitposting on Sup Forums
The only thing that makes life worth living any more.

Life doesn't matter at all, it's all a joke. I've worked with old people in a nursing home and it's all bullshit, people need to die...they take up space.

To be desu
The thing I regret the most is not fucking more girls while I had the chance

I was even semi-popular back in school, but really retarded and missed a lot of obvious signs

I always tell younger people in my family to fuck as many bitches as humanly possible
Especially when you're young and can legally get that tight 15yo snatch

That's the one lesson I got out of life

If you are from the USA, just kill yourself and do the world a favour

If I haven't made at least one person upset by a shitpost, I dont feel right

Telling me to kill myself is completely over board, you think it doesn't hurt the person that you're telling to end their life? Well to put it blunt it does mister! I hope you get in trouble or at least talked to with a harsh tone, you're what's wrong with this world and why they want to put a censorship on the internet and until now I didn't agree with them but you have completely changed my mind, I dislike you, that's the truth and I understand you might be object to my feelings but I'm sorry to have to say it, you hurt me and I have the most regret for coming on this site after not knowing such atrocities could happen on the internet.

Karma is a bad thing.

don't you tip your fedora at me asshole I'll put you in the dirt.

There's more to life than sex you fucking normie.

How does one leave this place?

He's right though

My council is going to put up council tax because they cant afford the £554 weekly minimum OAP social care cost.

Ho the fuck can we afford that? It is getting close to twice my weekly earnings.

Plus they drain the NHS.

I am not advocating murder but we shouldn't be spending all we can to help them either. If they can't make it through a cold winter in a jumper like the rest of us then let nature take its course.

Not in my opinion
Life is short, I want to enjoy it as much as possible while it lasts

Enjoy finding some deeper meaning or whatever you seek, I want to fuck a ton of women

>it's okay user, you're going to the big guy in the sky now... that's it user, go towards the plane

'But I'm suicidal

checkm8

>i can't multitask

Your here forever man friend

I feel bad that people like you exist

I'm surprised you can feel sad for him with how euphoric you are.

Why though?

It's not like its hurting people, sex is just fun for both parts
Some people just want to enjoy life, not everything has to be deep and profoundly meaningful

Nice false flag commie cuck. Inflating the gun death rate by encouraging suicide should be considered treason.

I unironically enjoy shitposting on Sup Forums more than anything else and I have a better life than probably everyone on Sup Forums put together since I was born rich

Sup Forums is actually my favorite board on the site nowadays.
I don't post much and I hardly even watch TV shows or movies besides occasional anime.
Something about Sup Forums is just comfy for me.

sex is overrated and the amount of sex one person gets ups a persons social status, that's one of the reasons people like to fuck, not for fun...it's a status symbol but it doesn't matter because they'll end up in a box in the ground eventually.

image is fake, op will not have anyone at his bedside when he goes

Some people perhaps, but many enjoy sex just for the sex itself