/cum/ The Anschluss

That moment when you realize Germans outnumber Anglos in the US.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RQTBdoQxkWI
youtu.be/nFI7VY8BL2M
youtu.be/asTe62Ailic
youtu.be/obnN7C7bKM4
youtu.be/mi5knS-X0kE
youtu.be/bBC8FqKtXX8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ayo hol up we iz deutschamerikaners n shit

>in 1980 there were more Anglos than """Germans""" in America
>30 years later, there are almost half as many Anglos as there are """"Germans""""
hmmmmm

Note how the fall in the number of Anglo-Americans is consistent, as more people come to see themselves as simply "American" and the percentage of whites in America decreases. Then compare this to the erratic nature of the """""German"""""-American numbers.

Also, the number of """"""German""""""-Americans supposedly decreased by 15 MILLION in just 10 years, and then suddenly increased by 5 million in the next 10. Hmm

wow, I didn't know the presence of my french brothers was this important

more people have anglo ancestry, but it's from such a long time ago (like 1600s) that they don't identify with it anymore. the german ancestry is usually more recent which is why people identify with it more often.

Also, how is 'American' an ethnicity?

because americans decide what ethnic background they are on a whim

I'm a mix. Do I need to pick a side or should I just impregnate many women to increase the white (Northern European) population?

The future looks bright, doesn't it?

Perhaps they had more children and more immigrated here? I live next door to a German immigrant.

I'll be honest we probably have more Anglos because Appalachians are retarded and put American as ethnicity. However, I'm also from an area where you have people who are 1/8 to 1/2 German and lie about having German ancestors (see Trump's father). My family also anglicized names. WW1 and WW2 really fucked us up. My ex as cute as she was is a good example. She'd say she was 100% Irish ancestry and yet I pointed out her mother's mother's parents were a couple from an island on the Elbe by Hamburg.

>8 million increase from 1980 to 1990
>15 million decrease from 1990 to 2000
>5 million increase from 2000 to 2010
Sorry m8 but immigration can't change things that quickly or to that degree. And birth rates, although liable to change, generally change gradually and can't explain it either.

>Also, how is 'American' an ethnicity?
It isnt, Appalachian descendants of Scots-Irish and English indentured servants are retarded and will also tell you they are 1/8 Cherokee (they aren't).

>I'll be honest we probably have more Anglos because Appalachians are retarded and put American as ethnicity
Germans immigrated to Appalachia early in American history. Not as much as British or Irish but a decent number.

See
People are full of shit and hide Gean ancestors on a whim. If you genetic tested white Americans we'd come out as mostly Germanic/Celtic mixes with some people like me who have 1/4 Polish heritage. I also know people from almost 100% German stock where the minorities are an Irish American family.

>She'd say she was 100% Irish ancestry and yet I pointed out her mother's mother's parents were a couple from an island on the Elbe by Hamburg.
This is a pretty good example of how arbitrary and ridiculous the whole thing is. Suppose you convinced her to recognise her German ancestry, she could easily go from being an """"Irish""""-American to a """""""""German"""""""""-American at the drop of a hat. In reality though she's simply German-Irish, or just American.

It's like asking how Boer is an Ethnicity. Appalachia was some of the earliest areas in USA colonized by Europeans and is isolated from the rest of the country. In the span of centuries they had a divergent evolution and for all intents and purposes are ethnic Americans.

Well yes that's where the "Kentucky Long Rifle" a.k.a. Jaeger is from. I'm just saying most of those putting "American" are probably decreasing our numbers of people with British ancestors. Also now that I think about it, basketball Americans are around 20% British.

>People are full of shit and hide Gean ancestors on a whim.
Literally the opposite, look at how rapidly the number of English-Americans has fallen. Considering yourself "English" is boring and doesn't allow to you to be a special snowflake. It's also easier to identify with your more recent ancestry (which is typically not English) as pointed out. If anything, people "hide" their English/American ancestry and instead jerk off over their 1/16th German or Irish ancestry.

Holy shit
It's crazy how Cubans are confined to South Florida, yet have a ton of influence in American politics. Mexicans dominate literally the entire southwest and have ZERO influence. We fucking suck lol

First for New Brunswick/ Premier pour la Nouveau-Brunswick

Fuck off Mainlander

Who the hell makes this map? Every census taken has Italians as the majority ethnicity in Long Island, New Jersey parts of New England. I don't trust Kilpinen or Valposcholar adn wonder what kind of agenda they are pushing with this.

Canadians act like Chinese people, what a twist!

Fuck off Mainlander

But I live on Deer Island/Mais J'habite à Île Deer

Self-declared ancestry doesn't mean shit

This
One of the largest genetic studies ever in the USA found that British/Irish were the predominate ancestry and were found in each state at mean proportions of 20%.
Of the 49 million Americans that claim predominantly German ancestry, it is only true in around 16 million.

KEK

>Self-declared ancestry doesn't mean shit
That's the only kind though unless someone else administrates a genetic test, research's your family's history and challenges your claims.

I wouldn't put too much skepticism about inaccurate data since these maps (minus the absence of Italians) match historical migration trends and observable data.

A problem the might be perceptions differences. An olive skinned gent from Argentina might not qualify as White by British standards but as far as ethnic ancestry is concerned people generally have no reason to lie. Especially in America where the lack of community cohesion makes people wear their ancestry on their sleeve.

>as far as ethnic ancestry is concerned people generally have no reason to lie
the desire to be a special snowflake

This.
>I am 1/32 Irish and 1/8 English and 1/64 Cherokee

Oh it's B.S. I agree they should have us put in genetic tests if we claim anything and I imagine "white" Hispanics would drop like a stone and we could start calling a lot of white Southerners "nigger"

See
It was published January 2015 in the American Journal of Human Genetics

And yes, for a long time is was very common for Anglo Americans to either identify as just American or as German due 19th century to anti-Anglo sentiments.

I have some of that ancestry and their culture contributed a lot to the American character but I don't think they are drastically different from the Brits who settled the rest of the thirteen. Also they need to drop that retarded muh Cherokee ancestor shit, it's false for most of them and looks stupid.

>And yes, for a long time is was very common for Anglo Americans to either identify as just American or as German due 19th century to anti-Anglo sentiments.
USA never had anti-anglo sentiment in the 19th century. Americans were proud of their English roots. They had anti-German sentiment for two world wars which would have the opposite effect of what you're claiming.

I think you have confused the 19th and 20th centuries. It's okay, American education and all

gonan eat din din

Why haven't they bothered with describing which nation the "blacks" are from?

woah............

Science says this hammer is older than humanity (140 million years old).

I hate people that try to divide Americans in a stupid way like that

Play the guitar; play it again, my Johnny
Maybe you're cold, but you're so warm inside

I was always a fool for my Johnny
For the one they call Johnny Guitar

Play it again
Johnny Guitar

What if you go, what if you stay, I love you
What if you're cruel, you can be kind I know

There was never a man like my Johnny
Like the one they call Johnny Guitar

Play it again
Johnny Guitar

hello jamal

kill all Germans

good idea

hello jamal

In the future woman will use VR headsets and headphones to brainwash men.

>Egyptian book of the dead
It's a fucking "This is how you bury people" guide.

>West Africans having anything to do with the Egyptians

American niggers are so stupid

the fuck

Blacks are some of the most religious people Ive ever seen, how could they throw out a bible

this is an Anglo-Celtic land you subhuman

I'm not black, and you can go to hell, you idiotic vermin.

jamal angry

They wuz kangz n sheeit. No mo jaysus, praise Hoerus

proud to be Southern not German

Don't even want a gf or to have sex.
One (1) friend would be nice

>call hooker
>sends me to voicemail
>call again and she picks up
>rate is $400/hr
>hang up
I purposefully chose her because she's fat so I thought she'd be cheaper
How's a young lad on a budget supposed to get laid?

What if the only way to prevent climate change from destroying all life was to nuke civilization back to the stone age?

sup guys

There is a new cult of Blacks thinking they are descendants of Egyptian Pharaohs and shit. Get their head real easy

I've even come across one nigger who unironically believes all black women are literally descendants of Egyptian gods or some shit.

tfw no gf

tinder, meeting a girl at a bar/show/party/ other social event

post her number

I'm an American, who detests faggots like you, tearing at the fabric of America, however slight it might be, you are a cancer, a toxin, a vile scourge on my nation.I would literally kill you, and the lot of those like you were I able. You'd be right next to those campus students bandying on about racism garbage ad nauseam, I have had enough.

Pathetic

WABBABOOBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lemme get one uhhh
BONELESS hooker

sup fags

>she's fat so I thought she'd be cheaper
Any "fetish market" can ramp up the prices.

Stop chimping out jamal

ayy

Who isn't a mix of German, Anglo/Irish, and some kind of slav, med, or Scandi? Are you even Midwestern?

>the fabric of America
ah yes good goy
race is a social construct!

This is going in the book.

They wuz pharaohs

If I ever actually had sex I would probably say something like "have a nice day" after

What do you guys think about the rumors about Zuckerberg and his plans of running sometime in the future? Is it just clickbait from the media?

youtu.be/RQTBdoQxkWI
youtu.be/nFI7VY8BL2M
youtu.be/asTe62Ailic
youtu.be/obnN7C7bKM4
youtu.be/mi5knS-X0kE
youtu.be/bBC8FqKtXX8

my favorite LOVE LIVE: SCHOOL IDOL PROJECT songs

μ's only in this list, would be too long with aqours

we got chinese food coming soon.

*sharts*

>is it clickbait

in this day and age need you even ask?

it's only ever been clickbait, the evening news invented clickbait headlines before we even had the internet

Yeah, that's my mom's side. There are some parts of the family tree that don't fork as widely as they should...
>muh Cherokee ancestor shit
What are you talking about? I've never heard this shit, and see above

Race IS a social construct. Stop being racist or I'll get my friends to kick your ass. Got it?

Behold the Anglo celtic american

anime is trash, trash, and those that like little girl anime into their twenties are pathetic, weak, and an embarrassment to all the men that have ever lived

I think you should get the fuck out of /cum/

>19th century to anti-Anglo sentiments
At that time, most of them were still Anglos, so... What?

just had some in n out

quality american stuff

No it doesn't

true

>After President Trump, the world can welcome a literal data-mining-media-owning-company-buying-citizen-spying JEW in the White House
I'd laugh

between you and those that complain about racism I think I'd just shoot you both

Nothing new.

Germans are practical minded problem solvers.

Anglos are glorified niggers who cannot into mental persistence and edumacashuns

There's naturally going to be a fitness quotient nearly everywhere that favors Germans and German-like (Swiss, Bavarian, Austric, etc) people over Celt-like people.

We can even see this in Europe as the Celtic languages become extinct within our lifetime.

nice cherries

they're mine now btw they taste great. I hope your not hungry

But you said I could hang out in your thread.

Fuck your dumb shit