Have you started working on that morality yet you racists?

Have you started working on that morality yet you racists?

(((Abraham))) (((Maslow)))

(((MASLOW)))

A moral person is racist.

>lack of prejudice above things you actually need to survive

not yet, im in the bottom of the pyramide

same here, until i lose my virginity and learn to wipe my ass correctly i can't even get a job

morality is for the next life i guess

>maladaptive strategies are "moral"

Nature doesn't care.

Which might be the life of a fly or maggot with that attitude, user.

/thread

My self actualization is to leave behind a better Earth. Shit people make things worse. Getting rid of liberals and gypsies will make the world a better place.

Why is sex in the lowest, the most essential part of the hierarchy? A human can survive and even have a happy, meaningful life without ever having sex. Without breathing or eating he would die, but the same can't be said for sex.

I came here for these. I was not disappointed.

The foundation is obviously the most important in a pyramid.

It's a pyramid. Without the things at the bottom, the things above lack support to be meaningful. As the box says, 'self-actualization' requires all the others to matter.

Sex and sexual intimacy should be up in the same tier. Sex without intimacy is proven to be less healthy than just abstaining.

>Kiwi education

>race is a social construct
>morality isn't

Very much true. But still, sex isn't essential for survival, be it with or without intimacy, so sex should be in the third tier.

Because mating is essential to survival.

You need air more than water and water more than food. Yet they are all in the same category.

This is a vague psychological classification.

First you acquire the basics. That will make you survive. Primitive people chase these goals. Basic survival, sex, reproduction.

More advanced people can secure the food, secure the mating partners, secure the children. Build homes, Start stocking up for winter, enhance the crop production.

Then comes the social aspects that people can only focus on with a peace of mind from the material struggle. First the hardly encoded belonging then the advancement in the hierarchy and competition for competition's sake, for power over people.

And then the final, transhuman sentient aspect when you understand the world around you and start to chase more derivative goals that are not hardly coded into human behavior. Higher science, art, engineering for the sake of the product, the Opus itself.

Exactly. The only way it would belong at the bottom is if the human species were jeopardized in some way, which is speculative.

I am Nietzsche's superhuman.

Mating is essential for the survival of the species, not the individual.

Hows ur Somali bf doing?

I can't even get past physiological. Damn sex being a basic need.

Why is this even considered? How could it be that Plato's justice is called dated now, but Manslow's pyramid of arbitration is cannon...

Is it really, seriously, truly, honestly because...

(((((Manslow)))))?

Muh morals

>cultural suicide is moral

i skipped levels 3 and 4