Bunch of people go visit the Bundeswehr

>bunch of people go visit the Bundeswehr
>some Kids get to handle empty Rifles and look at tanks n shit
>this is considered a huge PR desaster and they call this a huge mistake because kids could fingerfuck a G36 & MP7
>Bundeswehr is led by a Woman

We wouldn't survive a day in a full blown russian invasion

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/vladimir-putin-creates-military-disneyland-5898792
news.vice.com/article/heres-what-you-can-do-at-russias-military-disneyland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No you can't.

I wish you burgers had brought in your gun culture after WW2

>brought in
We used to be the country with the most civilian guns up to the 60's, we even had one of the most liberal gun laws of the entire world until 1961

what happenend?

What the fuck? Even here, the most gun feared country in the world at army events kids can handle guns. Fuck I shot some at a military event when I was 12. Its not like they are telling them to shoot people. Its just a tool

is your military also led by a woman?

Munich massacre, RAF and 68 movement.
Until 1961 you could buy an full auto MP5 freely without any license

>*MP40

You wouldn't survive polish invasion at that point.

No, its Sir Nicholas Houghton. I already see you point... Jesus...

betting my ass that was some jewish false flag bullshit to get our guns.

actually we ain't even surviving the Refugee invasion which is armed with a bunch of muslim microdicks.

prior to her being the Defense Minister she was the Family Minister, one of her first points for the Defense of Germany is not rebuilding the Military or manning ABM sites, nope its building Kindergartens in every German Base so the Soldiers can live comfy with their familys on base :)
Also the German Military was used to build shelter for rapefugees.

Russia briught communism to east berlin, we brought mcd's to west berlin. And believe me when i say the last thing the US wanted was the nazis having a gun culture.

Sorry fritz, if you werent such a fascist backstabbing pigdog you'd probably have a gun culture. But instead, you listened to some manlet Austrian who at his core was nothing more than a petulant child who ended up killing himself like the cowardly Nazi he was.

>Be me working in Swedish military
>airbase close to our base has an air show
>go there with our wagon
>Set up table with our weapons
>ak5c/fnfnc, ksp90/fnminimi, ksp58/fnmag, pskott/at4, grg/cg86 m3, psg90/awp from cs, ksp39 etc
>let people fingerfuck everything
>kids are sperging ''COOOOL A LAASER SIGHT!'' (rds) and ''ITS FROM COUNTERSTRIKE'' ''ITS IN COWADDOOTY!''
>most of them are i'm probably in some asian tourist family photo album holding the gustav over the shoulder of a 3 year old asian boy that is literally 2/3 as tall as the weapon is long
>families are all laughing and having a good time
>dads acts like they are 14 years old again
>every one is happy and glad that we are there doing our thing
>no one is triggered at all
>hear that a few pacifist cucks try to start shit somewhere else but i never see them
>literally not a single complain over letting kids that can't even walk play with guns
>local leftist media reports on how successful the event was and a good activity for families etc

This was this decade. I don't know what your problem is Germany.

Make Germany Great Again!

it wasn't a problem 6 years ago when I served, it was the same as in your Story.

kinda surprised that its allowed in sweden.

Absolute cuckoldry happen my dear fellow

Jesus fucking Christ, who came up with the idea to put a woman in charge of the army ? I mean seriously, whoever that was must be shot.

That picture comparison of different defence ministers triggers me every time

This one ?

>meanwhile in russia
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/vladimir-putin-creates-military-disneyland-5898792
news.vice.com/article/heres-what-you-can-do-at-russias-military-disneyland