Well, Christians? Why do you claim to hate Jews yet worship one?

Well, Christians? Why do you claim to hate Jews yet worship one?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talmud
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jesus wasn't a Jew. He was a moslem.

>Yeshuah ben Yosef, the self styled King of the Jews from Judea
>not a Jew

this. Jesus was a Muslim and neither jew nor christscum

DAILY REMINDER

Christianity = ANGLO religion used to oppress Aryans and cuck Aryan males into beta white knights

Islam + PAGANISM = redpilled

CHRISTIANITY + ANGLOS ARE THE CANCER

ISLAM + PAGANISM IS THE ANSWER

>jesus was a greedy guy fond of usury and who wanted to destroy the west

no

He was a Jew! JEW! J-E-W!

You do realise there's good and bad people everywhere?

Last time when I checked I worshiped God and Jews were still a cancer on Christian body.
Also
>neopagans
>something more than hippies

Jews came into existance in late 16 century. Their books are revers engineered from Christian books by anglo-saxon elite of hanseatic union.

Same shit with sharia law @ mudslimes, that went full retarded in 1970`s.

Fuck off d&c shill
Anglos are from north Germany
Retard

That foxgirl.

Jews are all bad. I don't think non-whites are necessarily bad, they're just too stupid to know right from wrong. They're basically animals.
If you worship Jesus you are worshipping a Jew. If you worship Yahweh you're worshipping the Canaanite god of war.

Sure thing Mahmoud

Then what were the Jews of the Torah and Bible?

Literally all of that is wrong.

Christianity was founded in the middle east as the church that Jesus started which completed the Jewish religion. Those who accepted this are today's Catholics and Protestant, and those who didn't are today's Jews.

Ecclesiastes 1
1 The words of the Preacher, the son of David, king in Jerusalem.
2 Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity.
3 What profit hath a man of all his labour which he taketh under the sun?
4 One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever.
5 The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to his place where he arose.
6 The wind goeth toward the south, and turneth about unto the north; it whirleth about continually, and the wind returneth again according to his circuits.
7 All the rivers run into the sea; yet the sea is not full; unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again.
8 All things are full of labour; man cannot utter it: the eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear filled with hearing.
9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
10 Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.
11 There is no remembrance of former things; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after.
12 I the Preacher was king over Israel in Jerusalem.
13 And I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under heaven: this sore travail hath God given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith.
14 I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and, behold, all is vanity and vexation of spirit.
15 That which is crooked cannot be made straight: and that which is wanting cannot be numbered.

The terms Jew and Jewish didn't even appear until the Middle Ages. The original Greek New Testament calls Jesus and the people who killed him as Judeans, inhabitants of the Roman province of Judea. The modern Ashkenazi is heavily intermixed with European blood, and to a lesser extent with the lower IQ Sephardic.

>Joodeans vs Joos
Such a difference. Jesus was a Jew.
Why are you using early modern English? Either use contemporary English or Koine Greek.

>If you worship Jesus you are worshipping a Jew.
Nestorius, is that you? I thought that we banish you to Mongolia or something.
> If you worship Yahweh you're worshipping the Canaanite god of wa
[Citation needed]

>Such a difference.
There is a difference. It's called Talmud.

Wow, you managed to say absolutely nothing with all those words. Well done.

The Talmud was mostly written before Jesus.

>Such a difference. Jesus was a Jew.

Your logic is equivalent to believing you're an Aborigine because you're Australian.

So because some Khazars converted to Judaism you think that Jesus somehow wasn't a Jew?

No. I did not. You on the other hand...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talmud

Modern day Egyptians are not equivalent to Ancient Egyptians. Same logic.

Fucking Anti-christianity jew shills.

Fuck off, Jesus is the lord and saviour. He hated the Jews and Pharisees more than Sup Forums or even Hitler does.

Deus Vult. Gas the Kikes.

POO

Burn in hell, filthy heathen.