Why does Sup Forums hate Jenny? She's a roastie who does a lot of stupid shit in her life...

Why does Sup Forums hate Jenny? She's a roastie who does a lot of stupid shit in her life, but people here dislike her because she didn't want to be with Forrest. He's a literal retard. Why is she vilified for not wanting to be with a retard? If anything she should be disliked for actually going to be with him in the end.

Even retards deserve a little more than a "whoops I am outta here lol"

Jenny is disliked because she uses Forrest as an emotional crutch when it's convenient for her and then dumps him and runs off to be a slut when she feels like it

She's free to make her own choices but emotional manipulation of a mentally deficient man who loves her isn't cool

but he was the king of retards, who the fuck was she?

>army record in assembling weapon
>saved multiple lives in Vietnam
>started well profitable
>millionaire
>acquaintance of president and many worldwide known persons

In comparision to this guy, everyone on this site is off the scale. How is he retarded again?

Don't forget star athlete

Reminder that she lied to Forrest and that isn't his son. She just knew she was dying and she could rely on him to raise him lovingly.

Any proof?
She looke pretty fertile when she jumped on Forrest.

Source?

I am expert in cuckoldry.

leads a retard on for her own amusement, literally being a cock tease. She hates chads and bullies but fucks them relentlessly and when they don't want her as much she finds forest to live happily ever after.

Any rational person should hate Jenny, she's a selfish cunt that gives a retarded guy she's know her whole life AIDS and then dies and leaves him with his kid that she was keeping from him for years. She's a terrible person

Biggest cunt in movie history
Redpilled movie

Coal burner

>people don't realize Jenny is just a personification of the hippies who protested the government while Forrest is a personification of the retards who believed the government

She wanted to fuck him when Forrest was in college but he pussed out.

She gave him AIDS

This. She fucks up her life many times and then Forest has to save her.

/thread

Only retards dislikes Jenny.

She is not vilified for not wanting to be with a retard, she is vilified for exploiting him.

>Be a hippie
>get AIDS and die
>Be Forrest
>become a war hero/millionaire/philanthropist

my favorite propaganda is the one that aligns with my beliefs

This should be a banner.

In multiple sports nonetheless

Haha this is actually hillarious to think about; imagine a movie with this plot being made today, but with the gender roles reversed between Jenny and Forrest. It would literally be banned.

It's ok to not want to be qith a retard but it's not ok to take advantage of him in times of need and fuel his hope only to leave unexpectedly or literally cuck him with junkies and niggs.

>be woman
>omg life is complicated
>BETTER GO FIND MYSELF!

He would have been proud of this thread

he was saving her since they were children, though. and that's what makes the ending so great. she finally grew up when she became a mom and took on the responsibility of raising her son by herself. she didn't run to forrest for help even though it was his son, too. but when she knew she wasn't going to make it she introduced forrest to their son so he'd be taken care of. sure, she probably knew forrest would take care of her during her last days, but really she just wanted her son to be well off.

t.Forrest

she's a rapist