It's insane how quickly we forgot the shooting that happened on Live TV

It's insane how quickly we forgot the shooting that happened on Live TV.

I lost the reaction pic

How about the fact a news channel was robbed while on air?

Did she die?

Well yeah, it wasn't a white male that did it so the (((media))) refuses to report about it for longer than a couple of days

Remembering murderers is not healthy, being remembered is the very reason they do shit like that.

Wasn't there a time when white americans used to bomb the shit out of everybody? What happened? They just start outsourcing that shit to arabs or something? What about muh jerbs?

>They just start outsourcing that shit to drones or something?

fixed

>white women

Yep. He shot her like 6 times

If his coworkers hadn't treated him like shit the bitch wouldn't have had to die. Oh well, normies know this shit can happen, but it could NEVER to them. They're always special and the exception.

i wonder why he wanted to kill her? he is a gay black guy right? weird he had a hate on for her

That's sad.

It's the US man, shootings happen all the time

They're used to it

What's it like to have autism?

that fat fucking ogre hand

Watched the video and he did good. The white devil murdered way more people than he did

Americans are too retarded for guns

Because she got more cock than him

Damn she was hot. That was a deep lost. Not fair. A hottie body buried/burned too soon.

It's (((insane))) how quickly (((we))) forgot the shooting that happened on (((Live))) (((TV))).

Different person you face blind autist that's the chick the feed cut to

You know, I went to Virginia Tech. That murdered dude lived in my dorm, I somewhat knew him.

When that happened, I was working at the Boston Globe and that was the front page story that day. It was a surreal moment.

Girl's ass was t h i c c tho.

Just look at the world and that's the reason.

Her lack of situational awareness possibly cost her life. The gunman stood around like a fucking retard for ~30 seconds and even pointed the gun at her and put it back down. Had she been aware, the cameraman could have sacrificed his life to save her.

This sentiment has been shared before, but seriously. If this had been a black reporter shot by some disgruntled white guy, you would still hear about it or have some assholes marching or protesting every year on the anniversary.

I thought this was a joke because everyone was laughing about it but then I found out it's real you people are sick.

hola reddito

>it's jews how quickly jews forgot the shooting that happened on jews jews
Huh?

>be stupid black guy
>approach QT blond coworker
>"muh dick"
>"Sorry I only date white guys"
>bang bang

bitch had it coming

Wasn't he a fag though?

Poor guy was constantly teased by his white coworkers for being black and gay until he snapped.

He thought that the company having watermelon at a company picnic was a racist slight against him and wanted a race war.

these injustices against the white man will not stand any longer. WE shall rise up and take our country back for our people and secure a home for white children. And all the cucks and kikes will be able to do is cry in their cuck sheds while they wait for the inevitable rope. WHITE POWER

>was

That's because the Jews muddle everything my good man. Beware, beware, beware, the Jew!

You're also making fun of my race because of one gay nigga acting crazy you're all truly fucked up in the head.

this x1000

also recently we got this juicy little headline. same day a Somali terrorist ran amok at OSU, (((twitter)))'s top story was some shit about Dylann Roof. the producers and such who pick headlines are stupider than the people who buy it. they don't realize that the inevitable backlash against them is going to be huge-- Trump's election is just a start.

>one

The white man deserve every single last bullet

It's almost like the media know how dangerous it is to sensationalize shooters, especially when it puts their own hides at risk.

wasn't he trying to avenge trayboon and the yard ape michael brown?

>point out the hypocritical media/public
>libtard shouts "YOU'RE RACIST"

thanks for playing.

I like how the woman's boyfriend was a amateur film maker and all his stuff on social media disappeared once that was discovered.

he was a former gay prostitute

Fuck off nigger.

What the fuck is wrong with you white people that you let these fuckers push you around? When the fuck you gonna stand up and get yourselves back on top? I'm Asian, and even I'm starting to feel bad for you fuckers. We can't land a gig in Hollywood? Big whoop. You guys are being attacked and thanking the attacker for doing it. The worst part is, I used to want to be white. I used to think you guys were cool. Now I realize white people are just politically correct pussies.

>ching chong ching chong
Get outta here jackie chan

Stop lying

Fuck off Chung Littledick all your women belong to BWC

>scared to pray
>goes and prays anyway
>nothing happens, nobody minds at all
>"alhamdulilah, these traitorous western infidel pigdogs must be stamped out, allahu ackbar"

there can be no integration with these people

At this point, you're probably just going to take my women and then let a black man fuck them while you cry and masturbate in a corner watching.

That wasnt even the confirmed motive, they hadnt even figured it out yet, which is even worse that cnn was running with that line.

It's true we do.

Whites have a high tolerance for subversive shenanigans. It can lead thing to the scientific revolution, the enlightenment or letting marxist jews in colleges brainwash you into self hate

Stop killing dolphins you chink fuck.

stop playing the victim and crying for compassion, black don't kill white people because they consider them to be an inferior race of apes

Wait a minute, that hand...

Hows it feel to be the star of the movie called 'life: starring (you)'?

Because you're special. Nothing bad could ever happen to you, and everything good is gonna happen to you.

Do you have table for 2? Please Im gonna take a chop sei and lemon chicken, thanks smalldick chan.

We don't serve niggers so get out of the store.

Fuck off chink, you're disgusting

yeah, that time is called always

this

You go away now or I call police.

I really liked how to was considered Sup Forums related until the shooter was found out to be a negro

Hahaha redwood

>Implying they shouldn't be dropping holy freedom from above over the savagelands

Doomguy strikes again.

HE WAS A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN WRONK

I felt bad for until the next day when her father got on all the national news channels and blamed it all on guns and let himself be used as propoganda for gun control shills.

delete this,

they intial video is two different takes.

dont be duped again because you read it from the biggest "reality show" of mainstream news.

Did she died? I just watched the video and she just runs away

because he was crazy and used to work for them and they had the audacity to fire him for being a psycho.

Her and her cameraman fiancee died because
FUCK
WHITE
PEOPLE

Yeah, she eventually died. Bullets weren't enough to knock her down immediately.

Well your autism clearly enables you to notice, of all things, a black man with a gun wandering nearby aimlessly. She was interviewing some City councilwoman you retard

>He doesn't know how gunshot wounds work.
About 65% of people shot by handguns in the US live. Of those that die, 70% are from blood loss.

Rifle wounds are a completely different story, but handgun wounds are very survivable IF you get to an operating room quickly.