Why does Sup Forums support Donald Trump? He's a racist, sexist, fascist, and islamophobe...

Why does Sup Forums support Donald Trump? He's a racist, sexist, fascist, and islamophobe. He's not the right person to run the best country in the world.

America is the worlds country. If we start banning people from coming into the country, we will lose what America is all about: diverse culture.

>America is all about: diverse culture
says who? fuck off back to sjw land

>Why does Sup Forums support Donald Trump?

You answered your own question

>He's a racist, sexist, fascist, and islamophobe

Now fuck off

Leave the shitposting to us, burger.

Really makes me think.

All of those are good things.

SAGE

Lurk more

>1 post by this ID

Delete your account shillary.

I vehemently agree. I am now a #CruzMissile.

So you support a person that's full of hate? Your choice I guess, but at least Hillary doesn't throw hate at anyone.

He's not a racist, he's just a numbers guy.

The USA already is and always will be culturally diverse, just minus the cultures that rape and steal religious reasons.

Also, drop the "ist" and "phobe" 's, they aren't enough to convince anyone. Trump isn't any of those things.

Lurk more.

As america become more diverse, it get worst.

How is he racist?

>diverse culture.

Are you kidding me?! Is that a joke?!

No, she just throws ash trays at them

Am I a white male?

>Why does Sup Forums support Donald Trump? He's a racist, sexist, fascist, and islamophobe
You just answered your own question. Fuck niggers fuck women fuck degeneracy and fuck islam

HA
Cater did it and you faggots sure didnt care

We see this thread every day, if Hillary is paying you for this shit she's literally pissing money away not only are you terrible at being a shill but you can't even mix it up to be interesting. Find the nearest window and jump.

I think it's pretty self explanatory. Not going to waste my time answering such a stupid question.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME ARE YOU ASKING ME TO EXPLAIN MY OPINION ARE YOU KIDDING ME

this is who you are, you fucking cuck

BUILD A WALL!

I guess I am a #Feelin'TheJohnson now

fuck off douche bag

Trump 2016

Will he strip during his inauguration and make muh roads jokes? If not then no vote.

>America is the worlds country.

That's why I support Trump, because of scum like you.

America is our country, because my fathers, grandfathers and uncles fought for it.

America is NOT "the world's country" you pigshit asshole.

You wasted your time to reply retard. So you are going to have to show some facts or do us a favor and take a hammer to your computer and never make the effort of buying a new one.

He's against illegal immigration. He takes a strong stance against radical Islam, and trade with other countries that hurts American workers . He's like 70, so sometimes he'll say something like "my African American" in a weird way, but none of those things are racist. He just doesn't care about saying only what the tone police wants to hear, he's a straight talker.

When he said "my African american friend" the nomenclature was as such,
"My, African american, friend.." To injunction that the man that is his friend, is also black.

I support him because he wants to end immigration which he rightly calls out as the worst thing for this nation.

so is Islam

but he doesnt kill anybody

>he's racist, sexist, facist, and islamaphobe
>he's not the right person to run the best country in the world

Pick one.