About to throw myself into this pic related religious epic of 3 hours and 10 minutes director's cut

About to throw myself into this pic related religious epic of 3 hours and 10 minutes director's cut.

What am I in for? What's Sup Forums's opinion of this movie? No spoilers first time watcher here.

It's boring. Not like thoughtful boring, either. Just boring.

pure kino

not sure. i masturbated to orlando bloom and then turned the movie off because it got boring

you should watch Black Hawk Down instead

A film about real jedis.

i took this horse from the sea you dune coon

>orlando bloom's shitty acting
>otherwise good cast
>great score
>kino cinematography
>entertaining battles
>great supporting characters
>8/10 medieval epic

I watched that, pretty much watched everything good from Ridley Scott pre this movie.

It's the definitive GOAT kino
It has been my favorite movie ever made for the last ten years. Hasn't changed yet.

Orlando bloom is a terrible actor and he literally ruins the whole movie

What other modern movies compare to kingdom of heaven? I've seen Black Death with Sean bean and the Templar one with James pure got and Brian cox. Any others,

there's alexander. poorly acted for the most part but enjoyable epic

Life of Brian, The Physician, Lawrence of Arabia, Gallipoli, Troy

Season of the Witch
Robin Hood - also from Ridley Scott
Troy
Alexander the Great
Braveheart

Despite being flawed and tainted by Hollywood it has great medieval imagery and a very nice soundtrack

It's aight

<
Pure kino on water.

Its crusaderkino

director's cut is pure kino

anyone who disagree are fucking retards and their opinions on anything is invalid

>Despite being flawed and tainted by Hollywood it has great medieval imagery and a very nice soundtrack

This. It's a good film, and has some memorable moments.

>Tell Salahadin that Jerusalem has arrived.

>season of the witch

Is this cagekino or am I wasting my time?

>my gf doesnt understand this movie

I wouldnt have it any other way.

Give me a war.

Its alright. Nothing too great, and neither too boring. Ron Perlman is great in it imo. He's just a funny dude by appearance.

>pic related religious epic
Eh, it's not the most accurate. They really made Guy worse than he was in real life and Saladin better than he was in real life.
For example, Guy didn't ride out to Hattin just for a fight like a bloodthirsty maniac, the point was to relieve the siege of Tiberias.
Saladin didn't let Jerusalem go free either. After fighting, Balian offered to surrender but he refused since his men were still attacking the city. Only when they lost and it was going nowhere did he agree to terms. The terms were that the Christians would pay a huge ransom for freedom and anyone who couldn't pay would be sold into slavery. Balian was able to knock down the price but still couldn't afford to get everyone out, even with the knights Templar, Hospitallers, and nobles pitching in. He did allow Christians to make pilgrimages to the city and the holy sepulchre to function, so, thanks I guess.
>I thought we were fighting for god, but really we were fighting for land and power
Literally rolled my eyes.

its an enjoyable adventure comfy kino des

It's a good movie. Not great tho. The hero is cool.

Thanks famalam

the director's cut is legitimately one of the greatest films i've ever seen. i've never seen the theatrical cut so it'll never be tarnished for me

you're in for 3 hours of comfy