Can we all agree that this is better than Enter the Wu-Tang ?

Can we all agree that this is better than Enter the Wu-Tang ?

Liquid Swords is the best hip-hop album of all time so it's kinda cheating

GZA's delivery is so fucking boring why do you guys like this album so much?

The same reason people like most Wu Tang projects.

RZA production.
And pic related as the best of it.

Nah but 4th Chamber is a way better song than anything on 36 Chambers

You are just pleb. go listen to Kendrick Lemur or any other ~le woke reddit rappers

I'll listen to the best wu-tang members stuff instead

I always pronounce the album name like Danny Devito in my head and i don't know why
>LIQUID SWOOOOORDS

Liquid Swords isn't the most overrated hip-hop record ever. It is the most overrated record ever across every genre. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing people a 7/10 was a 10/10

Return to the 36, Only Built, Iron man, and Tical are all better. Liquid swords is perfect for certain moods like driving alone at night, winter time especially when it snows, depression, etc. it's a 9/10 for me but a tad bit overrated imo

Tical on the other hand is criminally underrated. despite rza losing half the album and beats in a flood, they still turned in a fucking flawless record

I like the album but this is true. GZA legitimately sounds like he's about to fall asleep.

yo man is it just me or is it always
Inspecta Deck verse -> Esoteric verse.
i don't think i've heard any other order

whole album is based on solid, dark themed concept
beats are incredible, good features, meaningful rhymes, it's just great; i can never get bored of it

And I don't mind GZA's delivery, I like his vocabulary & wordplay

Clearly you've never heard Inspecta Deck actually inspect.
He can inspect with the best of them, man. And once you give him a liquid sword, he's overpowered as fuck.
Great album.

I thought it was because they're one of the few groups that ACTUALLY build things specifically for cuban linx. They've been an underserved market for far too long.
It's a damn shame it's a cuban linx exclusive though.

>tfw we're never getting the original version of this with full rza beats
Deck got really fucked over, could have had a debut to rival the first wave solo releases

No RZA beats on this?
It's pretty good either way desu

The album was lost and they had to hack together a shitty copy.

new album fucking when?

in basement flood?

That's a good thing though. The last thing we need is an uncontrolled substance running around
I trust Inspector Deck but not that much. He can't control what's uncontrolled.
Fuck, you people have a deathwish.

yeah. such a shame.

Right, that basement could have been put to way better use.