Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13454324
youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Place_names_in_Ireland
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was warned.

>Nationalisation of all OCs
Horrible

They can take my freedom, but they can never take my hours spent on GIMP and MS Paint.

Tell me about Donalbain, why does he wear the hat?

IRASOOC
Irish Republicans Against Stealing Of Original Creations

NUIG's on fire lads.

Your defence is terrified

My what now?

ye wha?

Céard?

Post Josie

Sup Forumséire/ was a mistake.

>tfw nobody will break into my house and shoot me

After having a wank to this image. And here I thought that nude scene was the only thing of note in that series.

>ywn take the train from dublin to portlaoise again
why live

Frequently brag about your immense wealth while
talking about your disdain for banks and security systems and the raiders will appear in no time. Remember to be very confrontational and aggressive when they appear. Also keep a short range weapon on hand so they won't try just tying you up or taking you on with a crowbar.

Good luck!

>going from a shithole to another shithole

Have to agree. Portlaoise and that entire midlands area is a very depressing place.

>guy comes my house to rob me after overhearing me shouting at children on the streets about my immense wealth
>he doesn't bring a gun because guns are hard to get in Ireland
>I end up accidentally stabbing him with the knife that was meant to provoke him into shooting me

i found them both nice
but galway was 10/10

Judging from the education and competency of criminals in this country they'd probably wind up shooting you in the shoulder anyway.

On my way

>>guy comes my house to rob me after overhearing me shouting at children on the streets about my immense wealth
You sure he didn't just come to give out to you for shouting at his children?

Either way if getting shot is what you really want then you're going to have to do the provoking. Specifically on an old male farmer with no young relatives nearby. Preferably late at night after they've had a few drinks but you'll have to stand closer as alcohol impairs aim.

>i found them both nice
There is literally nothing of note in Portlaoise. It's basically just a stopover for people on the road between Dublin and Limerick/Cork.

Hurry up, I'm going to bed soon.

>galway was 10/10
At least you have good taste.

>Hurry up, I'm going to bed soon.
You make it sound like you can only get shot while awake. Do you want to feel the pain or something? Maybe I've underestimated you.

I did some research and found something of note that happened in Portlaoise. They had Ireland's first Nigerian mayor!

>Do you want to feel the pain or something?
I need to tell him how to shoot me so he doesn't fuck up and leave me paralysed.

I can strangle you in your sleep if that's what you want(and maybe molest your corpse)
I find the name Portlaoise very confusing considering that the town idoesn't have a port

>I need to tell him how to shoot me
"The head. Shoot him in the head."

>and maybe molest your corpse
His silence shall be taken as a "yes definitely".

Consider it me donating my body to the less fortunate.

You an organ donor?

>less fortunate
Oh great now you're exceedingly rich too? When will the bourgeois of /éire/ be tried for their sins?

I think I am by default now. The law was changed to an opt-out system earlier this year.

>Oh great now you're exceedingly rich too?
Yes, did you not hear me shouting at those children about my mountains of money?

>The English treat the Irish worse than animals and commit acts of genocide and crimes against humanity on them and their children
>Millions of Irish flee to America to survive, inadvertently Celt it up
>Decades later America ends Britain's role as a world super power
>mfw

We have got cards but they don't really count,it's always your family who has the last say

>The law was changed to an opt-out system earlier this year
Weren't they just considering that?

I honestly can't remember. I just remember some people getting really autistic about it.

I'm pretty sure it was just a news article about some politician proposing it that we discussed. If it actually happened there'd be an actual uproar.

Why did you go straight to bragging to children? Is it that your social skills have regressed to pre-adolescent ability or are you just incapable of impressing anyone over the age of 11?

>If it actually happened there'd be an actual uproar.
And I still don't understand why. When I'm dead, I'm dead. At least my organs might help somebody more deserving to live a fuller life.

Normally I'd lead you down the garden path some more, user. But it's getting late, so I think you should have a look back over the thread so far to get the valuable context that you appear to be missing.

>As stewards of God's creation, we should treat our bodies with respect, and abstain from whatever is deleterious to them.

It's the most used argument although I don't agree with it

So you think your corpse should be the property of the state and not your family?

There's no way in Hell I'm letting any part of me help another human being in any way shape or form. I'm fine with having my body thrown in the woods as it would feed hungry foxes and rooks but I will never let even a drop of my blood help a single person.

>we should treat our bodies with respect
While we're alive, sure. But once we're dead, I doubt God cares what we do with our empty shells.

There's nothing stopping you opting out, user. I doubt most people will bother should such a system be implemented because they rightly don't care about what happens to their body after they die.

>There's no way in Hell I'm letting any part of me help another human being in any way shape or form
Why? Being an organ donor might be the only useful thing I do with my life.

>I doubt God cares what we do with our empty shells.
Well another argument would be that your whole body needs to be present for resurrection

Hasn't that always been one of the more iffy parts of Christian doctrine?

People are going to believe what they think is right,I don't really get the arguments either

>I doubt God cares what we do with our empty shells
>what are funeral masses

>I doubt most people will bother should such a system be implemented because they rightly don't care about what happens to their body after they die
A lot of people do. And their families have more respect for their relatives than letting them get carved up.

>Why?
I hate other people and have dedicated much of my time to spiting them.

>The English treat the Irish worse than animals and commit acts of genocide and crimes against humanity on them and their children
>after many unsuccessful rebellions and dead patriots, most of Ireland is finally liberated
>subsequent attempts to liberate the North are unsuccessful
>most of the world see the IRA as evil terrorists and don't know about the terror they were fighting against
>children in the North are still being indoctrinated into evil unionism
>the common Irishman does not appreciate the sacrifices of the many brave patriots that fought and died for the liberty of the land
>the tyranny of the Eternal Anglo has been replaced by the tyranny of the European Union

>what are funeral masses
What about them?

>And their families have more respect for their relatives than letting them get carved up.
Both my parents are organ donors. Of course I'll respect their decision to donate their organs.

>I hate other people and have dedicated much of my time to spiting them.
I can respect that.

>What about them?
They're proof God cares what happens to your body after your death. Unless you're implying the word of God is anything other than the teachings of the Roman Catholic church.

>Both my parents are organ donors
And if they weren't would you let their organs be taken away from them? Even if they held strong views against organ donation?

any game recommendations for a crappy laptop?
Celeron N3050, can probably run most games from 2006 and older

King Kong the game

>Even if they held strong views against organ donation?
If they held such views then surely they wouldn't agree to be organ donors?

>There's nothing stopping you opting out, user.
So I should have to specifically go and ask them not to strip me for parts?

good night lads

That was the point of my question. He favours organ donation and doesn't see why someone would have any objections to being harvested. I'm saying that if his parents were outspoken against organ donation but were automatically put on the donor list would he allow their guts to be taken?

Also fuck you Froggy for bringing up an issue we already spent far too long discussing when it was in the news and then going to bed before admitting defeat for the second time. I hope Luxlad shoots your kneecap(s) off.

>I'm saying that if his parents were outspoken against organ donation but were automatically put on the donor list would he allow their guts to be taken?
If they had cared enough about not being organ donors, they would have taken themselves off the list.

>and then going to bed before admitting defeat for the second time
>implying
I tried to go to bed, but it's too fucking warm.

I don't see why not. It's not like you own your body after you die anyway.

>If they had cared enough about not being organ donors, they would have taken themselves off the list.
And what if they were unable due to a technicality such as the law coming into effect hours before they were both brutally shot in the head by Jean-Claude Juncker?
Or if they weren't donors but the hospital asked you to let them take their organs otherwise several children will die?

>go to bed
>can't get to sleep because the next door neighbour is blasting loud shit on his television
I wish I lived in a detached house.
It's 2:30 AM on a Sunday night for fuck's sake, at least use headphones

>I tried to go to bed, but it's too fucking warm.
I didn't think you could get warm. I pictured you more for the frigid type.

>these are the people who vote in the same elections you do

>If they had cared enough about not being organ donors, they would have taken themselves off the list.
What if they can't read? What if they don't watch the news and didn't realise they had to ask not to be harvested?

>And what if they were unable due to a technicality such as the law coming into effect hours before they were both brutally shot in the head by Jean-Claude Juncker?
It would depend on whether they had expressed views regarding organ donation in the past. That said, I'm sure an amnesty would be applied in a situation like that.

>Or if they weren't donors but the hospital asked you to let them take their organs otherwise several children will die?
My parents wishes come first, be they alive or dead.

I will never understand the ignorance and arrogance of those who refuse to use headphones.

>What if they can't read? What if they don't watch the news and didn't realise they had to ask not to be harvested?
My parents aren't idiots.

>uneducated people don't have rights

>killing the children
Good, good. You are learning well.

They raised you didn't they?

You don't have to be educated to watch the news. It's not like this is the sort of think that wouldn't make national headlines.

Yes, but they also raised successful, normalfag children. I'm the only fly in the ointment,

>they also raised successful, normalfag children
Your sister is enough of a cunt to not invite her brother to her wedding despite not having any major issue with him and your brother is Poi.

>I'm the only fly in the ointment
One bad apple spoils the bunch.

>You don't have to be educated to watch the news.
Watching the news isn't a legal obligation, and therefore you can't have your rights infringed for not watching.

In seriousness, whom do you generally vote for?

>Your sister is enough of a cunt to not invite her brother to her wedding despite not having any major issue with him
She had her reasons.

>One bad apple spoils the bunch.
Not if you keep that bad apple far away from the others.

>Watching the news isn't a legal obligation, and therefore you can't have your rights infringed for not watching.
The state isn't required to accommodate the willfully ignorant.

>In seriousness, whom do you generally vote for?
I have no party allegiance. I vote based on the national circumstances at the time of the election. I have voted for a different part in each election have have partaken in so far.

Anyway, I'm gonna try and get to sleep again. Night lads.

*a different party

>She had her reasons
Did she? You said you never had a major falling out or anything. What possible reasoning could she have over purposefully excluding her brother from her wedding? Was she marrying your childhood bully? Was it a nudist wedding and she knew you wouldn't attend? Or did something actually happen between you two you're withholding from us?

>Not if you keep that bad apple far away from the others
It still implies something wrong with how it was grown.

>The state isn't required to accommodate the willfully ignorant.
Not watching the news doesn't make you "willfully ignorant". Some people don't like hearing about horrible tragedies every day at one minute past six.
People should be alerted by letter at least to tell them of the new law that requires they tell the government they don't wish to be cut up.

If you're as confident everyone shares your views on this matter then it should at least be put to a plebiscite.

Whats your age?
strawpoll.me/13454324

>go to bed
>strong smell of metal for some reason
>too fucking hot
>roll around for an hour or so unable to sleep
>heartbeat keeps going weird
>can already see the room lighting up from the window
>this gets stuck in my head youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo

We did one of these two weeks ago.

Its time to sleep
Open the window
Close the blinds

I got too fed up and I'm awake now. Might try again in an hour.

Sun rises very early in Ireland

Two years ago I got up (though I was probably up all night) to watch the sun rise. Never did it properly before. I went outside around twenty to five, went down the fields and stood on top of a big rock to get a clear view.
It was beautiful. The sun shone all over the fields, and village and the lands in the distance. The moon was still high in the sky. Two swans drifted on the lake through the fog. You could feel you were the only person awake for miles.
It's such a simple joy but seeing the sun rise in the Summer is something truly wondrous.

I remember having a proper social life hanging out with all kinds of people and staying up on saturday nights until the sunday sun rose up.
That was like 5 years ago
Tonight i just forgot to sleep

I'm feeling sleepy. Hopefully this time goes better than the last.

Awake.

hello lads

Hi Poland. Everyone is asleep right now, can I take a message?

what message?

Port can mean a fort or stronghold in Irish.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Place_names_in_Ireland

Wow, so that's what it feels like to be allowed to vote?! Imagine we could do that with our government..

You misunderstand. When You call somebody and they're not at home, but somebody pics up they usually say "Can I take a message".

I am stupid

Still panicking about getting a hair cut. My hair is so long and messy that I don't know what to say, and I don't just want short hair.
Can you ask for like a number 10 all over? Does that make sense?

the thread died