Have you ever laughed out loud during an ep of The Last Man on Earth?

Have you ever laughed out loud during an ep of The Last Man on Earth?

Have you ever had any real joy in your life, Cloister?

No.

yes

but not in season 3

Once, in the first 15 minutes. It's impossible to laugh anytime after that.

Why the fuck do I keep seeing people calling anons Cloister and Cats outside of /who/ threads?

I thought those autists left and/or kept to the autism containment thread

My first year of uni, one week. Great grades, had two blonde potential girlfriends, cleanly benchpressed 100kg for the first time.

I peaked

This, is it a word filter? Am i missing out on memes?

That's the most unbelievable story you've ever told, Cloister, and everything you normally say sounds like pathological lies.
But you've confirmed it is you making these threads outside /who/ and bumping cats' retarded shit, so thanks for that.

Not convincing, cats. You fucking mongoloid.

What the fuck is going on!

It's definitely not a word filter, those two are too inconsequential in the grand scheme to get a filter.

Since you're wondering, Cats was a cancerous /who/ tripfag and Cloister was a tolerable /who/ tripfag, but they both relinquished their tripcodes and were supposedly leaving the site.

After thinking about it, it's probably just a bored /who/ autist calling people cloister and cats, but the frequency at which I keep seeing it happen is quite bizarre

Hang yourself iFaggot

How does one identify Cats' retarded shit?

Nice satan trips btw

I touched the face of autism this morning. Keep your faggy who shit to yourselves

I want to lick her thigh sweat

It's easy.

You sound angry, cats. Are you ok?

I stopped liking the show when the black guy showed up. I watched the rest out of obligation. It's probably the worst show I've seen voluntarily, beating out the walking dead.

No.
I don't think they understood why the first season was popular. I enjoyed watching someone do cool stuff that i've always dreamed of doing if I were to be the last man on earth. now its just a show with an unlikeable main character and a supporting cast that isnt much more tolerable. they do almost no cool "last man on earth" stuff any more. WOW HES IN A DINOSAUR COSTUME SO CRAZY AND WILD

And yet, with my explanation I saved you from wondering what is happening when you see fags calling anons cats and cloister all over Sup Forums

So eat a dick, you're welcome faggot

I kekd when Will Ferrell died.
I think that's about it, the rest is just chuckles.

>had two blonde potential girlfriends

user, your fantasy isn't the same as reality. Just because they we're almost your girlfriends in your head doesn't mean that in reality they we're disgusted and horrified by you and we're planning on dropping their courses so as not to meet you ever again.

You seem upset, cats.

>image.jpg

>image

I had ones number, other was jelous

>I