/Trans/

>Barcelona forward Neymar, 25, has told team-mates he is joining Paris St-Germain, with the French club pursuing a world record £196m transfer. (Le Parisen - in French)

Barca have set their sights on 23-year-old Argentine forward Paulo Dybala from Juventus, if Neymar leaves. (Mundo Deportivo - in Spanish)

>Manchester City have agreed a 57m euros (£51.15m) fee for Monaco's 23-year-old left-back Benjamin Mendy. (L'Equipe - in French)

PSG are also ready to make a £70m offer for Arsenal forward Alexis Sanchez, 28 and offer him £400,000 a week. (Daily Mirror)

>Manchester United have made a £35m bid for Chelsea midfielder Nemanja Matic, 28, and have been told they can have him for £50m. (Daily Mirror)

Real Madrid have agreed terms with Monaco and Kylian Mbappe over a world record £120m move for the 18-year-old striker. (Sun)

>Barcelona have warned Liverpool playmaker Philippe Coutinho, 25, they will move for Borussia Dortmund forward Ousmane Dembele, 20, if the Reds reject their offer. (Sun)

Arsenal have been offered the chance to sign versatile attacking midfielder Rafinha, 24, from Barcelona. (Sky Sports)

>The Gunners are also close to agreeing a deal with Crystal Palace which would see 22-year-old defender Calum Chambers leave for the Selhurst Park club. (Guardian)

Chelsea manager Antonio Conte is interested in Swansea striker Fernando Llorente, 32, to act as back-up to new signing Alvaro Morata - but Swansea want £30m. (Independent)

>The English champions also want Arsenal midfielder Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and plan talks with the 23-year-old.(Sky Sports)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13496780
thefa.com/news/2017/jun/09/david-moyes-fined-090617
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Manager Jurgen Klopp is to tell 25-year-old midfielder Philippe Coutinho that he cannot leave Liverpool for Barcelona, after the Reds rejected a £72m bid. (Times - subscription required)

Liverpool centre-back Joe Gomez, 20, wants to stay at Anfield rather than go on loan with Brighton. (Liverpool Echo)

>Swansea City are the latest club to be linked with a move for £20m-rated Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere, 25. (Daily Telegraph)

Marseille manager Rudi Garcia has confirmed that Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud, 30, will not be joining the club. (Standard)

>Birmingham City have rejected an opening offer from Hull City for 28-year-old defender Ryan Shotton. (Birmingham Mail)

Newcastle are looking for a new striker, says manager Rafael Benitez. (Newcastle Chronicle)

post your countries rumours pls

Is uefalona basically finished?

Is real Madrid realistically, the most stacked team right now?

Also based Florentino just fucked over everyone else in the market this time.

Farça wanted verratti (worth 100) for less than 70M€ because not enough money, they played it fouly and screwed up and are now losing neymar because they pissed off petrol kebabs.

Well at least the 200M€ will help them pay their debts and messi salary

As for Mbrappé, I keep thinking this is a wrong move, he's done an incredible half season but monaco was literally carried by bernardinho, he could flop as well

>van Diva

strawpoll.me/13496780

La cacazzete, and only because he was the least expensive.

Will juve unfuck the logo.

>you now remember Jimmy Hasselbaink

UEFA knows it's not healthy for too much Madrid domination

>500m for chocolate raheem sterling

>Sanchez leaving
>OX leaving
>Gibbs leaving

will arsenal even top4 next season?

football is fucking dead

13 days la

Rovers are fucking dog shit

Arr Gyle is where it's at

#brentout

But nothing's changed, transfers have been ridiculous for decades.

>>Barcelona forward Neymar, 25, has told team-mates he is joining Paris St-Germain, with the French club pursuing a world record £196m transfer. (Le Parisen - in French)

Literally 2 Pogbas, this deal if it goes through will be the dodgiest, most corrupt transfer of all time.

>Barca have set their sights on 23-year-old Argentine forward Paulo Dybala from Juventus, if Neymar leaves. (Mundo Deportivo - in Spanish)

Juve are going to start falling apart if this happens, arguably their 2 best players leaving in one window. They'll still win the Serie A though.

>Rovers are fucking dog shit
just you wait till sept the 30th when ur lot come up to the Mem aka the fortress aka the dogs aka the best home league record over the past three seasons out of all 5 major leagues in this country
all the portsmouth plymouth and rovers games will be good this season can't wait for them now

only Sanchez leaving matters

>milan beating buyern

Bundes exposed

Neymar appears closer than ever to leaving Barcelona for Paris Saint-Germain, and the Brazil attacker stands to benefit greatly from the transfer.

Goal understands that the 25-year-old attacker has been offered a basic salary of €30 million per year at the Parc des Princes, which represents around three times more than he currently earns at Camp Nou.

However, 15 per cent of his earnings will go to his father, whose opaque role in the player’s transfer from Santos to Barca continues to cause legal issues for all those involved.

Neymar, meanwhile, will receive an up-front fee of €40m when he completes his world record €222m transfer.

On top of this, the Brazil ace will be offered a percentage of the income from hotels owned by the PSG board, plus a private jet that will allow him to return to Brazil when he wishes.

>goal.com

can't really see the point of PSG

BAYERN BTFO time to put a bet on Red Bull winning the league

so many dads

this, plus Cazorla missing half the season

Any update on the Benjamin Mendy to Liverpool situation?

>half

He's out the entire season

yeah

and the javi martinez to liverpool situation..?

done deal la

Should be done in 48 hours la'

1: tell the assistant to sit down or go to the stands
2: Award goal
3: Red Card

we shall see about that...

done in 72 hours la

spotted in anfield la

Surely in sit 2 you sub yourself off and bring the 4th official into the game?

Posted on Instagram with Ballotelli earlier.
Haha. Mario.

>Iniesta almost retired
>Villar in jail
Yyyyyep

before you make a thread try linking it in the previous thread

1. not actually sure if that's forbidden, I'd probably warn the guy and tell him to sit down
2. obviously not a goal, drop ball from where i got almost killed
3. make a note in the post match report and stress that the player is tested after the match

1:it's pretty redundant considering the era we live in where there's 100 cameras around the fields so i'd just let it slide
2:award a goal
3:red card the player

Based chink overlord make Milan great again

hello i am here to discuss the transfers

1. there might be an obscure rule about filming equipment in the technical area but I'm not aware of it so do nothing
2.sub myself out the game and let the 4th official deal with it
3. pretty sure under wada nearly all drugs you inject are banned unless you have a TUE form. He also has a sharp object in his hand which he isn't allowed. Send him off before the sub is made

you trying to tap me up mate?

Meet me out the back of Asda then dickhead, fucking smash your head in. I swear.

you now remember Giuly

you now remember Messi

your "unsettling" me

>Roma have agreed personal terms with Riyad Mahrez but the clubs are still in talks over a fee. (Source: Di Marzio)

Aleksander Kolarov has arrived in Boston to sign for AS Roma for £5.8m at their pre-season training camp. (Source: Forza Roma Info)

>Neymar on 'absolute silent' after talks about PSG transfer.

Bookies have SUSPENDED betting on Neymar joining Paris Saint-Germain, the bookmakers are also no longer taking bets on Chelsea’s Nemanja Matic joining Manchester United and Arsenal’s Kieran Gibbs going to Watford.

>Van Dijk has been ordered to train alone by Southampton after telling them he wants to leave in a bid to join Liverpool this summer. The 26-year-old has been banned from Saints' pre-season tour of France next week by new manager Mauricio Pellegrino.

Pep Guardiola remain confident of landing Monaco left-back Mendy in a £54m deal – despite being accused of tapping-up his team-mate Kylian Mbappe.

then #killself

It's "you're". You bear wrestling vodka slav.

>Former Sunderland manager David Moyes behaved "entirely inappropriately" when he told BBC reporter Vicki Sparks that she might "get a slap", an independent panel ruled.

>In a ruling released by the Football Assocation, a commission chaired by barrister Craig Moore accepted Moyes' comments were "attempted humour". However, it said his actions were "wholly unacceptable".

>He was fined £30,000 by the FA in June. The ruling has now been published: thefa.com/news/2017/jun/09/david-moyes-fined-090617

> m o y e s

Think back just 3 years. Madrid entering full retard manager destroying mode, desperately grabbing James for megabucks without any plan to use him, executive decision never to use defensive midfielders. Barca have guaranteed the best forwards in the world for the coming years, are phasing out Iniesta for Arda and Rakitic and have the only conceivable heir to Messi secured. Things change.

>tapping-up

Mmmm... more Guinness West indies porter and Erdingers for me lads. Also a bottle of Bourbon mmmmmm...

JUST

>Erdinger
good to see we export only our worst beer

careful, that fucking leaf might turn up again

english is a living language brah

>moyes

Can't even make a joke without getting fired or relegated.

I wonder if Moyes will manage again considering everything after Everton has been disaster after disaster.

Could manage outside Europe.

>Halal hemorrhaging important depth players left and right
>Barca will have an extra 250M to spend on for the next few seasons and will replace Nerman with a younger world class player like Dybala and also have enough to get some good depth for the midfield and fullbacks.
lol, it's Halal that are screwed. MSN was the cause of Barca becoming so unbalanced anyway so let Piss$G get Ronaldinho 2.0.

I like it. What's some good German beer?

I'm summoning him la'

Just banter la' s-sorry

lol Madrid was fine, just needed a manager. Barca's problems are much moer deep.

Call me when they have actually left.

a national team outside europe with a fifa ranking of 100-150th could work, a middle eastern team maybe?

He should go to Valencia for the ultimate JUST combo

France wouldn't let go of Deschamps just yet..

sad to see that they're losing one of their best players..... along with gibbs and sanchez!!!

any updates on the Neymar to psg situation?

England manager then?

He needs a solid midtable team like stoke or west brom, could also see him at west ham. Basically he need a cycle of mediocrity team that's easy to keep the balance of. Like when he was at Everton, it's the only way >moyes can survive. Also he could go to Celtic after Brennys 10 year reign has ended and get some easy titles.

I like Barcelona but anyone defending their recent purchases is a retard. Barca are fucked atm and when Messi retir 's they are extra fucked due to a retarded board with a retarded transfer policy.

france have a much higher fifa ranking than that and are not based in the middle east.....

strange post!

>30k fine for fucking banter
england was a mistake

>france
>not middle eastern

ok nigel

I love the Dybs, but he isn't Neymar tier. He's totally there technically, but not physically, and he doesn't have that asshole attitude Neymar has. You could see in the 6-1, Neymar is the kind of guy who bites back. Dybala in the CL final just got depressed

>moyes used up all his banter points when managing United.

these are always a laugh

>1. its fine
>2. goal
>3. innocent until proven roiding

"He is not on the market," Bartomeu told Associated Press this week. "He has a contract for the coming four years and, of course, we count on him. He’s part of our team.”

“These clauses are impossible to activate, if you want to comply with financial fair play.”

Fuck Qatar I hope the other gulf countries continue the embargo and the World Cup flops..

shit i didn't know we had limited banter points
i might have bantered too hard and wasted them

BREAKING NEWS

Sky sources: Manchester City agree fee of more than £51m with Monaco for Benjamin Mendy

>city are getting money for Kolarov
how

It's a very fine balance, however...there are ways to increase your banter limit

>it took sky an hour to check the guardian
>"sky sources" on a story everyone else already reported
lol

none of them are legal though so probably best not to discuss them here

>Barcelona forward Neymar, 25, has told team-mates he is joining Paris St-Germain, with the French club pursuing a world record £196m transfer. (Le Parisen - in French)

But Barcelona manager Ernesto Valverde says stories linking Neymar with PSG are nothing but "rumours" and that they want him to stay. (Metro)

>Barcelona team-mate Javier Mascherano still thinks the La Liga side can count on Neymar, saying he is "the future of the club". (ESPN FC)

Barca have set their sights on 23-year-old Argentine forward Paulo Dybala from Juventus, if Neymar leaves. (Mundo Deportivo - in Spanish)

H OW L I N G !

BREAKING NEWS

Sky sources: PSG will make a £35m offer for Alexis Sanchez next week. Sanchez has 12 months left on his Arsenal contract.

Arsenal's position remains that Sanchez is not for sale. Sanchez's representatives are asking PSG for a contract worth £500,000 a week.

>£51m
It's £51.6m so you can round it to £55m for easier use.

How close to reality are the Mbappe to Madrid rumors ?

But this is what Barca fans said about RM back then. That quite aside from being worse than their rivals they had deep problems due to trying to do Galactico all over again - fundamental problems starting from Perez. Megasignings they didn't need, incomprehensible J. Hernandez type signings, soon sacking a great manager and bringing in a guy everyone hated, refusing to respect Casemiro, tying themselves in knots over Casillas not being good enough. But they recovered.

Same way, Barca look a mess right now, but it's easier to recover your position when you have big money, big glamour, and 80% of a damn amazing team already. They were only a few points off Madrid in the league.

t. displaced Brit

I'm sure some of the blood sacrifices are fine...

Will Ozil leave if Sanchez does? Either Way Arse are fucked

NEYMAR "90%" TO LEAVE BARCA

More on this breaking news from Spain...

"Only a miracle will keep him, he really has made up his mind to leave," says the source. "At the age of 25, he thinks it's his time to win the Ballon d'Or," the source adds. "He believes he can be the best player in the world at another big club."

It is understood Paris Saint-Germain remain the only current club willing to meet the player’s €222m (£196m) release clause, with Chelsea and Manchester United unwilling to do so.

It is also claimed Neymar is aware that a "growing number" of supporters do not want him to stay, with recent media polls in Globo Esporte and the Barcelona-based Sport newspaper revealing that the majority of those asked think he should leave.

"Barcelona keep asking him to deny stories and to tell publicly what he told them two days ago - that he's happy at club. But he's quiet." said Guillem Balague, Sky Sports' Spanish football expert, on Twitter. "Barcelona expect PSG to pay Neymar's buyout clause this week."

>yfw its actaully happening

>SANCHEZ IN £50M MOVE TO PSG
>Yesterday

>PSG WILL OFFER....£35M....
>TODAY

Fuck newspapers. PSG also apparently was offering £300K to Sanchez. Now it's £500K. Fucking newspapers.

please tell me how to increase my banter limiter
i have no mouth and i must banter