(via TNS, online)

EU referendum poll:
Remain: 45% (+3)
Leave: 50% (+5)
(ICM, phone / 10 - 13 Jun)

EU referendum poll:
Remain: 47%
Leave: 53%
(ICM, both online and phone / 10 - 13 June)

>PETER HITCHENS
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3637246/PETER-HITCHENS-British-people-risen-unleash-chaos.html

>DANIEL HANNON
spectator.co.uk/2016/06/six-best-reasons-vote-leave/

>JACOB REES-MOGG
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3614626/JACOB-REES-MOGG-Yes-victory-bloody-final.html
>FIRST BRITAIN, THEN THE WORLD
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/06/farage-brexit-domino-disintegration/
>BETSFAIR ODDS PAGE
betfair.com/exchange/plus/#/politics/market/1.118739911
>THREAD THEMES
youtube.com/watch?v=2zCGQV_aJME
youtube.com/watch?v=wBz6y6ZrmD8
youtube.com/watch?v=t2KA5iyUUdw
>BREXIT: THE MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

>BORIS ITV DEBATE - 9 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=RcAywz3SaOo

>NIGE ON QT - 9 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=jMoLLHHaWEY

>NIGE V NEIL - 10 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=EaSQT7QnbWI

>ARE NIGE RETROSPECTIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

>POLLTRACKERS/ODDSCHECKER
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
twitter.com/britainelects
yougov.co.uk/turnout-o-meter/
oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result

>CAMPAIGN ORGANISATIONS
voteleavetakecontrol.org/organise
leave.eu/
grassrootsout.co.uk/join-us
ukip.org/volunteer
conservativesforbritain.org/sign-up/
labourleave.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

voteleavetakecontrol.org/organise
leave.eu/
grassrootsout.co.uk/join-us
ukip.org/volunteer
conservativesforbritain.org/sign-up/
labourleave.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=R6miXraNTCs
archive.is/IwzlU
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4o0lc4/uk_can_refuse_benefits_to_unemployed_eu_migrants/
youtube.com/watch?v=EYB6EUKYOls
huffingtonpost.co.uk/johnny-rich/35-reasons-to-vote-leave_b_10322446.html
spiegel.de/international/europe/why-eu-leaders-are-not-speaking-out-about-brexit-a-1094261.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0btHwOJrBiY
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4oNjTuTz-8
blogs.channel4.com/gary-gibbon-on-politics/eu-vote-labours-unreachables/32926
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

POLLS:
14 June
Remain: 40% (-1)
LEAVE: 47% (+4)
(TNS, online)

13 June
Remain: 45%
LEAVE: 50%
(ICM, phone)

13 June
Remain: 39%
LEAVE: 46%
(YouGov, online)

13 June
Remain: 44%
LEAVE: 49%
(ICM, online)

12 June
Remain: 48%
LEAVE: 49%
(ORB, phone)

10 June
Remain: 42%
LEAVE: 43%
(YouGov, online)

10 June
REMAIN: 44%
Leave: 42%
(Opinium, online)

9 June
Remain: 45%
LEAVE: 55%
(ORB, online)

>REMINDER FOR THE 24TH
Counts will get under way when polls close at 22:00 GMT Thursday, 23 June at 382 local centres around the UK. These local results will be declared as the counts are completed before being collated at 12 regional centres, which will also declare the totals for each side. There will be a rolling total so the time at which one side reaches the point of being mathematically unbeatable depends on how quickly the vote are counted and how close the results are running. It is a safe bet that from 4am onwards there should be pretty clear picture of which way the vote is going. A chief counting officer will announce the overall result at Manchester Town Hall.

>LEFT WING LEAVE CAMPAIGNS:
>voteleavetakecontrol.org/organise
>leave.eu/
>grassrootsout.co.uk/join-us
>ukip.org/volunteer
>conservativesforbritain.org/sign-up/
>labourleave.org/

first for commonwealth

DO IT YOU ENGLISH FUCKS

BREXIT WILL HAPPEN

CHECK MY DIGITS

>Or as you put it: would support Britain leaving provided they spend billions of pounds and decades trying and failing to completely and utterly reform the way the EU works.

For the 10th time today, what do you have against me?

And why would Britain spend billions of pounds? Why decades?

I'm of the idea that you try to push a new treaty. If that fails, you leave. That could take less than half a decade.

>Von Rumpoy doppleganger
Has he actually looked in the mirror and thought "shit I should probably change the way I look with some surgery and a shave".

?

>tfw cuckLondon burning after brexit.

new jewbook vote leave video on the strasbourg - brussels move is pretty good

Wouldn't the first result in Sunderland pretty much tell us what we need to know? If Leave is losing or just getting by, they lose, if they do really well, they're going to win?

BREXIT

BREXIT

BREXIT

Based Ausbro

We will rise from the ashes

>JUNCKER coming to campaign for remain

If there's anything the Brits hate it's a Johnny fucking foreigner telling them what to do. This is handing it to remain. Cameron purposely didn't want him to intervene, but was forced to concede letting him join IF remain was losing in the polls a week before

I love you guys

GET EM LADS!

when you're as rich as him who gives a fuck 2bh

This is the fucking greatest

We will be together soon

If we cuck out of this opportunity we will never live it down.

>The leave polls are the only things getting better in my life

Were britons ever slaves?

Nth for Pritifu.

youtube.com/watch?v=R6miXraNTCs

REMINDER

Everyone in OXFORD tomorrow; Daniel Hannan will be going walkabout in Templar square from 11.

Later, at 1pm, he will be giving a talk at the Blue Boar lecture theatre in centre.

Both are free; no pre-registering required so anyone who can get down to help make it a good showing!

Ipsos Mori is going to be like a ten point Remain lead, right?

I'm so excited for the possibilities for the future of Britain.

If he's rich he can at least afford a nose job or some botox.

I mean seriously now.

NEVER NEVER NEVER

Losers at the Guardian try to stump Ben "I ain't afraid of no ZOG" Garrison for his brexit cartoon; humiliate selves

archive.is/IwzlU

>brit talking about hard times to a bulgarian
plz Britcuck i am Bulgarian
you don't know what hard times even mean
maybe when you fuck yourselves over you'll finally learn
i'd love to see you get ruled by those UKIP bozoes
i might start watching news again just for the keks you will be delivering in the next few years

>perhaps we can negotiate

THE PROPHECY IS COMING TRUE

Top fucking lel.

>I'm of the idea that you try to push a new treaty. If that fails, you leave.
Except we can't have constant referendums and there is no domestic will to do so. If we remain, the matter will be seen to be settled by the main parties. This will quite literally be our last chance to leave for decades, that's why.

>For the 10th time today, what do you have against me?
Insisting that I do doesn't make it so. Or are you seriously offended by me calling you a "damp rag"?
>(((Belgians)))
>in change of banter.

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4o0lc4/uk_can_refuse_benefits_to_unemployed_eu_migrants/

Misleading headline on the top of /r/UK, not flaired by their mods to amend the bias of the headline nor better yet just deleted as it should be.

EU migrants can still claim dole, free medical care, etc. the day they arrive, just not child benefit nor tax credits.

I need to fill my Nige image folder up.

One of my Guardian posts today.

>Where are the EU officials? Why don't they explain to us what the EU is? What their plans are? Why don't they inspire the people they are trying to lead with the reason, logic and virtuoso rhetoric of our ancestors that inspired the European people to build Western civilisation and shine its light across the earth? Where are they? Why do they operate by stealth and railroading? Why are they hiding while their minions in our government do their dirty work by instilling fear of the dark in the population?

>There's a reason the faceless bureaucrats of the EU have been silent till now. No statements. No bad news. No tyrannical usurpation of sovereignty. No nation wrecking. Juncker's intervention will be their death knell.

>YFW you remember this

youtube.com/watch?v=EYB6EUKYOls

>you don't know what hard times even mean
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Fuck off, we don't care.

You watching Sky news now? There's a remainer on there saying he's worried because the Brexit vote is swinging to leave. He looks worried in his face. He works as an analyst for some stock market crap.

>i'd love to see you get ruled by those UKIP bozoes

Same desu senpai

huffingtonpost.co.uk/johnny-rich/35-reasons-to-vote-leave_b_10322446.html

You're all idiots. I'm voting to stay

Have fun when Germany allows Turkey visa free access to the EU and millions of Turks flood into Bulgaria.

Goodbye Brussels

Who's that?

I posted about this yesterday, and it appears to be true.

The Remain side is going to start being tough on immigration.

I think we can assume that this is all just a pretence in order to win the vote for Remain.

Funny, the leftwingers are going to come out and agree with exactly the opinions that they have been calling xenophobic and racist for the past few months/years/forever.

They may stop arguing the case the mass immigration. They might not even try to talk about it as an economic benefit or whatever any more. They may just give in and accept that they won't win the vote unless they go along with wanting to reduce immigration.

Nah got it on now though

Was set in stone since 3 weeks ago, at least.

spiegel.de/international/europe/why-eu-leaders-are-not-speaking-out-about-brexit-a-1094261.html

Things like this make me so cynical of the political system.

The funniest thing about that article is that they explicitly state that this is subject to change and will not be forever.

The EU is currently shitting itself and is trying to think of what they can give us, whilst making every other EU member mad that we're getting special treatment.

FUG

Do the left really think snide, condescending, pseudo-intellectual articles like this help their cause? The British people have had enough of their shit.

>projection
>the post
The British Empire doesn't fuck itself over son. We save that for fuzzy wuzzies like you.

>They may just give in and accept that they won't win the vote unless they go along with wanting to reduce immigration

Needless to say: if they do win, they won't actually decrease immigration, of course.

if this poll shows a leave lead, no matter how slim, I will be rock hard

it's a bluff, and too little, too late

>11 point lead
it was either taken last year or is a bullshit poll

WOT

>tfw I launch up Overwatch and pretend Winston's speech is about Britain and Brexit

Is this autism?

>The Remain side is going to start being tough on immigration.
They're not, because they can't. They're shilling for 'Reform', which in TURN would be 'tough on immigration' and all of the other concerns of Leave.

But it can't silence the point that reform is pretty much impossible within the EU.

How later? Tonight is so fucking vague, I want the exact time the poll will be released

>It is a safe bet that from 4am onwards there should be pretty clear picture of which way the vote is going.
Welp. Guess I'm sleeping through it. Hopefully I can wake up early.

I've seen it, it's 44% Leave, 47% Remain, 9% Undecided

Screencap if you don't believe me

If this ends up being a 5%+ lead for Leave
>mfw

inb4 they just deplatform sjws and lose more votes

>Have fun when Germany allows Turkey visa free access to the EU and millions of Turks flood into Bulgaria.
Britcuck plz.Why would they come here to the poorest country in the EU.You are the ones who will still be importing them.I can hardly wait for the Brit tears to start rolling on Sup Forums.It will be glorious.

Best Brexit clip right here.

Read it again.

By the power of KEK, Brexit shall happen!

Make it so, digits!

Based video on brexit:

youtube.com/watch?v=0btHwOJrBiY

Been anticipating this one. If it shows remain lead prepare your fucking anuses. Might even shift bookies to evens

>Labour's core voters
>Muslims
Lel. At least they're honest.

It doesn't need to be honest. They will try to just make it look like they're tough on immigration. It might work.

I'm scared. ComRes always fucks over Leave/Ukip.

When I masturbate I think about giving a patriotic speech to the new empire as I climax, is this autism?

guys the british stock market is falling in value and the pound is falling too, i thought it was meant to be rising as more polls for leave came out?

Leave lead*

Kek has spoken, I have dubs.

Brexit shall happen.

praise kek he has truly blessed us

tanx yank

thank you for those digits, ameribro

I was on about the previous poll it mentioned

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4oNjTuTz-8

Who told you that? Of course it will fall, then rise later on.

Thanks
MAGA

kek'd

Kek bless!

>tfw no sexy Brexit bf

Holy fuck, the guardian is going full shit now. "We're not biased, we're fair" they said last year.

Also thanks for using an archive link, don't want to give them pageviews and money eh?

>guys the british stock market is falling in value and the pound is falling too
No you Remainers have been saying that all along.

Nice try kiddo.

Going to be inconsolable if it's a Remain lead.

It's happening!

yeah i thought so

That's fair lad, I just didnt want you to despair.

Absolutely checked

PRAISE KEK

Is it true that Juncker will come to the UK?

checked

Ian King annoys the fuck out of me, his face is so smug and cocky.

I mean he's good looking for an older guy but fucking hell he's smug.

I'm on my phone and on holiday otherwise I'd do it so could someone make this picture exploitable please? Cheers ladz

Where were you when Labour stopped representing the white working class?

blogs.channel4.com/gary-gibbon-on-politics/eu-vote-labours-unreachables/32926

>One Labour MP told me their local party has pretty much given up on certain areas in the constituency that are considered lost causes for Remain.

>The MP said: “We concentrate on four or so wards, and don’t go into the white working class wards here… there’s no point.”

>We don’t go into the white working class wards here… there’s no point

Reminder that if you don't vote leave on the 23rd, you are communist scum.

This reminds me of when Leicester beat Man City 3-1 cos it's the first time I've started to think this was actually gonna happen. After the GE last year it'd be silly to get carried away about polls though. They don't know if the people they are polling will actually bother to vote. It could turn out that people who don't care enough to actually vote are more likely to say Leave if in asked on the phone.

HOW WILL MY BENEFITS BE AFFECTED IF WE LEAVE THE EU?

I HAVE AUTISM

It may still be a slight remain. 11 points is a big swing to overcome.

Yes, Cameron doesn't want him to come though since he will crash the remain campaign.

COR BLIMEY