I need some basketball movie that isn't Air Bud or Coach Carter...

I need some basketball movie that isn't Air Bud or Coach Carter. Something with a real team effort and not one all star or drama.

So you want a basketball movie with no drama...Space Jam?

Hoosiers

boyz in the hood

teen wolf, last game where he doesn't kobe the ball the whole time

White Men Can't Jump

I'd love to watch that game

Like Mike

That 30 for 30 about the NY Knicks.

The documentary of the Julius Erving-Larry Bird rivalry. One of the few sports rivalries that was low on drama and high on talent.

>get suspended for winning too well
MURRIKA

it is shitty, but there's an unspoken rule in amateur sports that you don't humiliate the other team and run up the score like that. but, assuming the winning team was playing every man and still kicking ass then i'm sure the other school threw a bitch fit out of embarrassment

Fuck that, when I was growing up if our team lost they just said "it build character"

How is it the job of the coach to basically forfeit the game because you're winning too much? Isn't that the fucking job of the refs?

Let's get this school board rekt boys.

No just California

A state that needs to be nuked

Yes, losing builds character.

Getting smacked around like a red headed step child does not build character.

The story itself admits the win wasn't impressive. Winning like that doesn't teach th winning side anything and losing like that doesn't teach the losers anything.

Hoop Dreams

how fucking beta can you be?

it teaches the winning side to never ease up and stay 100% focused no matter the score, reducing the chances of silly chokes in the future.

it teaches the losing side that they can't expect anyone to go easy on them or treat them like a special snowflake

>t. loser

jc the brainwashing is real

if he went easier he could've easily gone undefeated

hopefully the team can handle themselves with a suspended coach

At the college level, maybe.

Even in the 80s high school games were ended at the first or second quarter because there was no way the other team could come back, much less win.

This isn't new.

>not suspending anyone who scores

He's right tho.
If you father smacks you from time to time as a kid and you behave like an idiot that's good for you, if he beats you until you pass out that's just gonna fuck you up.

>f he beats you until you pass out that's just gonna fuck you up.
Not if you're a saiyan