Why are Mexican men so manlier and taller than American men? White American women are crazy for spic cock

Why are Mexican men so manlier and taller than American men? White American women are crazy for spic cock.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s4odt_7zk6c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You manlet goblins aren't desired by anyone

I don't know, the guy in Op's pic is bretty fuggable.

Says the brown Oompa Loompa

Nice, Juan

HAHAHAHAHAH

Is this a joke?

youtu.be/s4odt_7zk6c

your country is literary encouraging raising boys as girls

Man thats really sad, is not funny

its dumb, both countries have their share of manlets and rich whites. Just typical american ignorance

>white
>Mexico

Pick one, Paco

>Non-Hispanic Whites totaled about 197,870,516, or 62.06% of the U.S. population.
Literally killyourself you ignorant fuck. You give americans a bad name.

We are becoming less white because brown manlet goblins like you that have 7 kids per family

>tfw no spic twink bf

It is kinda sad ;=\

this shit hs to be staged..

Fuck, this country is so pathetic.

Should i pretend to be Italian if i want to get a beautiful American gringa?

Any spic twinks online? Show us your feet.

Gringas love foreigners my man, doesn't matter where from, just not Mexicans kek

Why? Be proud of your country, even fucking Catalans say that they are from Spain when they travel to abroad.

It is really sad...

Why would you lie Brazilian nationality?

It happens because people are most common here,if you go to Europe they will says they preffer a mexican than spanish men

Hail grasa

Say you are a Greek

If your name is not something like Juan José Alvarez González then you don't need to lie your nationality

It is not true.

>We are becoming less white because white people don't have any children
Fixed that for you. It's not our fault your women are sjw garbage, and your men are all sissy cross-dressers.

Literally nothing wrong with this, if saying that I'm Spanish will get me laid then so be it, I don't give a fuck

Hail grasa :V

explain this meme

You don't need to lie your nationality in Europe.

This tbqh. There was this one dude from Colombia, looked exactly like the average Mexican guy, and he got tons of pussy from everyone. Women just like exotic things. Same thing happened with this British exchange student. He was a manlet, was ugly and a bit fat, yet his accent got him a lot of pussy.

No :V

fucking die cancerous pieces of shit

Brazilians are at least known for being very physically attractive, girls would be fine with you being BR. Mexicans are like pests here so that's why they have to lie.

Tell me how long you were dating Stacy before you found out she was cucking you with Rodrigo?

Stop projecting your autistic cuck shit on to everything fucking retard.

I secure that is mostly true,not joking the reason is the same they see an "exotic" men for another continent.

tfw no /fit/ chicano bf for me to call papi

Ohh now i know who is the mexican stupid that make shitty threads with underage tastes

Go back to taringa chimp

What's the Brazilian word for papi?

paipinho

pardo

papai

papaya

Popardinho.

pizza

pendejo

Brazillians are good looking and you have a good reputation in the States why would you lie about your nationality?

UMA

delícia

Why the fuck do mexicans think they're such hot shit? It doesn't make any fucking sense at all

A Spaniard in the comment section of the video said otherwise.

Because cherrypicked Brazilian models in Tumblr =/= Brazilians in real life.

American girls from Orlando probably hate Brazilians for example, because they interact with real Brazilians.

I know right, then they have the balls to say "Americans" or "White people" don't have culture.

Fucking pathetic is what they are. Fuck off Mexico.

Because in the barrio, the barrio the barrio
In the barrio is where i live my life
In the barrio the barrio the barrio
In the barrio i was born, in the barrio i will die

saying you're greek is a hit or miss desu

That's my type of guy but no way in hell he's manlier than a normal white guy.

You wouldn't pass as Italian.

Florida sucks anyways always has the weirdest crimes. Most Brazillians I've met always look like Mediterraneans the mixed ones don't look like average Latinos either. They look tri racial, like the copper tone skintone and curly hair my guess is the mestizos + mulattos mixing over time made you guys different.