ITT: Measuring Contest

ITT: Measuring Contest

97.2 GB. Eh, not much desu.

~3Gb. It's just 2 discographies. I'll delete the old one when it gets boring and when find another low-fi band as my second choise until the other one gets boring again.

these are mine but they're mostly cd rips or cd rips of things i cant find

I will forever be in last.

44.1 GB

you made a big mistake.. move over shitters

how does musicbee handle a library that big

it's itunes

windows or macos? and how slow is it to start up and return search results

I might need help

windows. it's not slow at all really. I don't have the most recent itunes though, that one is slow as fuck. I downgraded it to 10.7
it looks better too, it has this colour effect when you bring up an album. the new one doesn't have that it's just white

Yeah, too bad they got rid of that. Same thing with Apple Music

I have no clue why apple insists on taking away features over time. Whenever I have a good version I just never update, I learned. stupidest fucking company sometimes

I have a lot of stuff that's 128kbps aac that I got years ago from a friends iTunes that I've been slowly replacing with higher quality files.

I'm retarded

Roughly 1.2TB, mixed FLAC/MP3 v0

Damn you, I was so close.

:^(

>Comparing filesizes
List formats, retards. 200GB of MP3s is going to contain a lot more files than 200GB of FLAC.

learn how to read you retard. the number of files is in the property window

I am growing stronger everyday.

226 GB (WAV, FLAC, APE)
80 GB (MP3, M4A)

IME the sweet spot is 80-120gb

I have an almost equal amount of lossless and lossy stuff

Oh shit no I don't, completely cocked that up.

Does musicbee have problems with heavy libraries? or does it depend on your computer?
I currently only have 50GB of music stored and it runs smoothly.

A majority of these are CD rips lmao

The sweetspot is as high or low as you like. It's always that amount of music you actually listen to

I stayed on 12.1.3.6 for the same reason. (Last version before they started to fuck up the design). The earlier iterations of those colour gradients were a bit shit because they tried to merge the album cover into the gradient which made it look bad sometimes. The later version gave the album cover always a clear outline.

Litterally a year of music, why user?

Total time is the only fair metric

fellow beatles fag
nice With the Beatles album cover, I remember I posted one like that one thread on a Beatles thread a long time ago. You the guy that posted all those bootlegs?

Yup I'm the lost albums guy. Thanks for the photoshopped covers btw they're slick

glad someone's using them

The second folder is only black metal.

Genuinely surprised I'm beating out a lot of people here.

just my Grateful Dead folder is nearly 2 TB's, my entire music collection is well over 5TB's.

having under 500 gigs is a downright shamefur dispray and you should feel bad.

>foobar
>all music, right-click Properties