twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

Yes

maybe

He's the 3 pac of our generation mixed with DMX

never

He's like Lil Peep with no melodic sensibility, originality or attractiveness

So exactly like Lil peep then?

Are you fucking joking? He's like a lil Peep that actually knows how to rap. He's seriously Lil Peep's final form. Gummo beats out literally ANYTHING that Lil Peep has put out.

how does it feel to have actual shit taste in music?

Well you're the one defending lil peep

Unironically this desu.

Fuck outta here with this loser senpai

Well, you're the one listening to shitty music aka hip-hop

Not him, but emo rap/epic chill lofi beats are a million times worse than rap

Lil Peep isn't a rapper, he's an artist

youtube.com/watch?v=Mu5xpZdYoQ0

I dare this faggot to ever make a song this good

I hate lil prep with a flaming passion. He is everything I despise about art and any art scene, he is not an artist, hes a fraud and a "poseur" if there ever was such a thing
He is the definition of a vain, vapid cunt with massive narccisicm, hes the type of normie desperately trying to be different and managing to only impress other normies in the process. He was ALL image because in reality he had little to do with his "creative" output, others did it for him.

The definition of a tool and a fraud basically and I am so fascinated that normies seem to buy into his woe is me bullshit.

Why his entire aesthetic/lyrics might be indeed forced as fuck, he had a good sense of melody

His producers kinda do but not even that well

So no
Remember him getting hyped a year or two ago, thought he was some generic faggot that would fade into obscurity, yet the public actually bought into his woes is me bullshit? If it is that fucking easy I should try it.

I seen this dude watching todays basketball game

Is that a Saw tattoo? It looks dated and horrible already.

He’s this guy topkek

he writes none of his own music though

For fuck's sake.