British soldier succumbs to the heat

youtube.com/watch?v=mtjT4t7-9tk

Looks like the limey's can't handle a little sunshine. Hope the young chap is in right shape. A tragic day for all of Britannia. Hip Hip Cheerio.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0btHwOJrBiY
youtube.com/watch?v=OIVSpY8xY9I
youtube.com/watch?v=3yh2InVsFag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>77251023

wait...
So are the redcoats preparing to take back the colonies??

Should we get ready user?

Britain is ready to fucking BREXIT mate. TIME HAS COME!

youtube.com/watch?v=0btHwOJrBiY

Doesn't suprise me. If I had to stand around in that outfit for hours in the heat I would have collapsed as well

Is he dead

Babby's first shit poast?

OP, you're a faggot.

i hope so bad for you that BREXIT happens! when will the decision be announced?

It's not toast.

If you've never had to stand to attention for hours at a time you can't say shit.
I saw a gril solider pass out after 2 hours... She hit the deck face first, SMASHED her face to bits on hot tarmac. She SCREAMED for 5 minutes before anyone else moved an inch to her her...
She had to leave the military from the injury.

>can't handle a little sunshine
Most Brits can't into sunlight. Not enough annual exposure

>I didn´t go to army and I don´t understand how this can happen

HAHAHA FLOPPY SOB

Most likely drinking the night before, when I was in we got charged for collapsing on parade.

And that is why you don't lock your knees.

no, he's fine

Those bear skins are very hot and heavy, and if I know military parades (6year served) then no doubt the padre was probably in his 20th minute of rambling nonsense. Standing ridgedly still for long periods of time fucks up circulation, I use to flex my toes and tense and release my body on the longer parades and that was just in a beret or twat cap

I collapsed on the parade ground once.
My own fault for not having breakfast and sleeping in.
It happens when you have to stand for hours, do loads of training, and are deprived of sleep.

I'm ex Grenadier Guards.

youtube.com/watch?v=OIVSpY8xY9I

youtube.com/watch?v=3yh2InVsFag

Did you get bounced? I once saw a lad go down at full attention and his chin took the brunt, he signed his agai papers (punishment documents for those not in the know) with his jaw wired shut and a few teeth short

You lock the knees and you're gonna be eating pavement.

Brits what happened to your soldiers? Can't even stand in a bit of heat for an extended amount of time?

It's cruel as fuck that this post even exists. What the actual fuck. Your monarchy really does just see you guys as subhumans, dressing these guys up like toy soldiers and making them stand until they fucking collapse.

You country give a whole new meaning to "mobile" division

I can almost hear the whirring of electric freedom-motors over the horizon

Yup. But Monarcucks love being dominated by continentals, which is why they're voting to stay in the EU with their German Queen.

Hey, in Bongladesh 70 degrees Fahrenheit is a lot

I just fainted. It was becuase I had no food in me. It only happened once.
RSM gave me a clip, and I didn't fuck up again.

Being a Guardsman is not easy. You must have strong will and discipline.