BANNING GUNS WILL SOLVE ALL OF OUR PROBLEMS WITH GUN VIOLENCE!!

>BANNING GUNS WILL SOLVE ALL OF OUR PROBLEMS WITH GUN VIOLENCE!!

Is here a more stupid liberal sentiment?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W9srhJPq8oM
youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscription_in_Switzerland
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably, but they hold to so many retarded ideas it's really hard to pick and choose.

Except it works. Look at every country that had made guns illegal. Zero gun violence.

That click bait pic

Here's your reply, you deserved it
b8

>BANNING GUNS WILL SOLVE ALL OF OUR PROBLEMS WITH GUN VIOLENCE!!

It's a strawman. The libs aren't calling for a ban on guns. The only people doing so on Sup Forums are all right-wing conservative false flaggots.

>those legs

muh dik

>is there a more stupid sentiment
Black lives matter.

I've seen plenty of people on kikebook and twitter say we should ban all guns.

Any political leaders saying it? Any legislation from the Democrats?

Like I say, strawman

this
banning gun won"t solve anything, terrorists will find another way to get them

thick thighs saves lives

Virgins cannot possibly comprehend how soft and smooth those legs feel.

DELETE

One of life's best feelings, my man.

Are people that crazed about their guns? Do they have to compensate for their manhood, or maybe they strap a dildo to it and peg themselves with them.

"Don't run. We are your friends."
I believe the left has not seen the movie. replace Martian with Snackbars.

That's not even true though

No one is saying he represents all gun owners faggot. This is the problem with this board, the only legitimate way you guys know how to argue is to put words into the oppositions mouth and make outrageous generalizations and/or assumptions.

All we're saying is, stricter procedures and background checks should be implemented for anyone trying to purchase a weapon, so that in the future Omar "akbar at the gay bar" over there can't purchase a gun if he is being watched by the FBI.

>inb4 someone over exaggerates my statement and claims I want all guns banned and every gun owner thrown in jail

mfw

Obama literally just said we should ban assault weapons on live TV. Today's it's assault weapons, tomorrow it's high capacity non-assault weapons, then it's shotguns, then it's handguns. Shit never stops. You can't give up just a little bit of your rights you either have rights or you don't.

That only works for those buying guns in a legal manner.

Exactly, just like Omar did. This could've been prevented, because if I recall correctly he DID in fact purchase this weapon legally.

nice one.

Liberals are sensitive people, they prefer to increase the incidence of pic related instead.

Obama knew exactly what he was doing when he let in all these terrorists, just like Bush knew exactly what he was doing when he did 9/11 and then invaded Iraq for no reason.

youtu.be/W9srhJPq8oM
It's working too.

Anyway, it's about making guns hard to get through that tyrannical "no fly no buy" dream which lets the government ban guns for whoever they deem fit with no appeals or make them completely useless by enforcing 2 round magazines.

France and Belgium were gun free...

Just tell them it's too late and anyone is capable to build their own guns.

Already have background checks Billy. Unless you support banning Muslims from owning guns I think you are still punishing law abiding citizens instead of the actual predators.

Does anyone have that screencap where the poster breaks down that argument "citizens will never be able to defeat the government, so that's why they don't need big guns"?

I remember it being really good, and I can't find anything comparable.

Banning guns is perhaps the dumbest fucking argument. Weapons manufacturing will never stop. There will always be a black market for weapons, and they will always be resold.

Don't be a fucking retard and add to the list of restrictions for some wasted effort.

Rather a few stabbings than hundreds of deaths per year. Because fact of the matter is, if you ban guns than gun crime WILL go down. This is undeniable, no matter how much you conservatards like to think otherwise.

BANNING DRUGS WILL KEEP DRUGS AWAY FROM OUR CHILDREN

KEEP THE DRUGS ILLEGAL SO IT WILL BE DIFFICULT TO GET THEM

STIFF PENALTIES

PRISON FOR EVERYONE

oh wait

drugs are everywhere and easy to get

and now 6/10 inmates are there for drug related offenses and we have the largest prison population in the world

this is great!

Seems pretty true to me. If we don't have guns, there won't be gun violence. It's basically true by definition.

>DUDE LEGALIZE WEED PROHIBITION DOESNT WORK
>DUDE BAN GUNS, PROHIBIT THEM

Just like drug crime.

If that POS doesn't represent all gun owners, then how can he possibly represent all Muslims?

Well apparently its very fucking effective now is it? When a dude that is currently under investigation can purchase a AR15 the background checks are not very well implemented are they? Retard. That is why we are calling for a stricter procedure to acquiring a weapon.

Not an argument and nothing to do with what we are discussing.

>Banning drugs will solve all our problems with people dying from drug abuse.
>Ban drugs
>People still get drugs illegally and die from drug abuse.

:^/

>I'll shift along with Hillary to attack in rhetoric not directly the 2nd Amendment but due process and the 5th.

Fucking die already.

Again, drugs and guns are completely different issues with completely different solutions and ways of approaching said solutions. Jesus you guys are as irrational as SJW

>Obama literally just said we should ban assault weapons on live TV.
You can't own tank, Predator drones or nuclear weapons. You admit there's already a line drawn to limit "arms". The assault weapons - the ones especially made for killing humans rapidly - fall into the category of "weapons of war". The line shifts slightly.

>Today's it's assault weapons, tomorrow it's high capacity non-assault weapons, then it's shotguns, then it's handguns.
Slippery slope fallacy.

>Shit never stops. You can't give up just a little bit of your rights you either have rights or you don't.
We should all be much more worried about a president who goes after the families of religious extremists or terrorists. It violates at least 4 Amendments in the Bill of Rights.

never visited Rio de Janeiro,right?

This one?

In case you haven't noticed, we don't live in Minority Report. Department of State stopped the investigation of the mosque he attended because we can't use racial profiling, ACLU stopped the police force from enacting stricter anti-terrorism enforcement. It's the little liberals like you getting us killed.

Double not an argument. You say banning guns will reduce crime but you bring nothing to back it up.You're not accounting how many crimes are prevented when people know everyone has a gun in their house, and you fail to recognize the largest gun crimes occur in the states with the strictest gun laws.

Do you prefer thousands of stabbings to hundreds of gun deaths? Because homicides have gone up everywhere guns have been banned.

>ill start by putting words into his mouth, that way others will think hes a retard

See Called it. Like fucking clockwork. This is literally the only way you uneducated fucks know how to "argue"

Not true. Also if guns were banned are you going to be the one walking around collecting them from niggers?

The dog knows...

You didn't get what I was saying. I was against banning of firearms. The guns were bought legally. If anything Orlando is proof gun laws don't work

That Islam is a religion of peace and tolerance?
Or that white men are evil?

I don't understand why it's always an argument of extremes
no, banning guns will not result in zero gun violence but it will curb most of it, like everywhere else in the civilized world

>if you ban guns than gun crime WILL go down

But murders won't.

It has everything to with what we're discussing.

Banning drugs didn't make them go away the same way that banning guns won't make them go away.

>That Islam is a religion of peace and tolerance?
This

>watched by the FBI
that's racist user we can't watch him because he is islamic.

I'd ban my gun into her holster if you catch my drift

>Tell people to give up their guns.
>Every citizen that legally owns a gun is on the system and has to give up their guns because the govt knows they own them.
>Every criminal that owns the gun illegally is not on the system so govt doesn't know they own guns.
>Now criminals have all the guns and law abiding citizens don't.

Whats your solution to this problem you yank fuck.

Mexico

Liberals sure love to promote knife crime.

>if the government says you can buy guns you shouldn't be able to

I hate you statist pieces of shit so much

I would give a reasonable response but im too busy fantasizing what itd be like to suck those toes

>completely different issues with completely different solutions
you act as if guns won't just start crossing the border just like drugs do when they are made illegal or "banned'

I guess you're too fucking god damn stupid to see the unintended consequences of your retarded policies.

Why not just ban crime?

Well they also say that we need multiculturalism because it's so enriching, that islam is a religion of peace and that there's a more genders than jews in the oven.

youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE

>Again, drugs and guns are completely different issues with completely different solutions and ways of approaching said solutions. Jesus you guys are as irrational as SJW

No they're not you fucking mongoloid. This all rolls back to one thing: Prohibition.

You can't simply prohibit things and expect them to go away. It didn't work with drugs and won't work with guns.

>This is the problem with this board, the only legitimate way you guys know how to argue is to put words into the oppositions mouth and make outrageous generalizations and/or assumptions

Spend a lot of time in liberal boards and groups
protip : They do the exact same thing

This is why politics are for retards.

Foreign terrorists have no constitutional rights.

These are the dumbasses that live in our country.

How do you address the fact that people can build guns easily with tools and equipment available for purchase to the general public? Short of putting cameras in every house your ban would be unenforcable

I actually didn't think of the argument that way. Thank you for the new perspective.

less discussion and more leggy blonde women

yes islam is a religion of peace

Gun ownership doesn't come with a hate manual, senpai :^)

> stricter procedures and background checks should be implemented

What does this tangibly mean? What would qualify as "stricter" background checks?

attacking someone with a knife gives a stronger adrenaline shot anyway

>banning drugs is bad since drugs come here anyway
>banning guns is good since guns don't come here anyway
Is that what you are getting at? It's a very valid comparison that banning things doesn't stop them from flooding over the borders (or making them yourself.) Especially since we manufacture a LOT of guns so Barry Obama can give them to terrorists and Communists while he turns around and tells us to not get anymore guns.

All you are doing is harming legal gun owners for the crimes of a handful of people. Trust me I watched Hood Life Volume 3 and if monkeys can get a hold of all sorts of automatic weapons in Commifornia then a ban on semi automatic guns for law abiding people is completely retarded. And if you try to say "not all guns" again, remember that if you restrict semi automatics then you might as well have banned every gun.

Anyway it's fucking terrorism, why do the liberals have to change the narrative like this is a white guy who shot a summer-camp of LGBT toddlers? Wouldn't they want to stop terrorism too? Don't answer, I know already.

Background checks are in place though. The government failed to do its job and deny his ability to purchase them. If being on a FBI watch list for ties to terrorist organizations doesn't immediately red-flag your NICS check, I don't know what will.

That's not a case of "we need new legislation" that's "the government needs to clean house and fix the processes that are already there."

not to mention...

They honestly don't know, it's just something they like to say and throw out there.

They don't want the government going full surveillance, but they want future potential criminals watched like hawks.

Mommy pls suffocate me with your thighs

2/10 bait

- false in every country, city and state its ever been tried
- i replied

Please tell me this is true so I can post it on kikebook.

Ever seen Minority report?

>requires
you're also comparing some latin american shithole with what is probably the most civilized country in the world

If you had banned airplanes 9/11 wouldn't happen.

Really makes you think

Then the solution to gun crime would be banning minorities. Go tell that to your sociology professor.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscription_in_Switzerland I guess they can throw their rifle in the dumpster but who would actually do that?

Not the specific one that I was thinking of, but helpful nonetheless. Thanks!

REKT

>ID

>WE WILL DEFEAT ISLAMIC EXTREMISM BY NEVER UTTERING THE WORDS ISLAMIC EXTREMISM

can you give a quote on who said that?

>go to twitter
>search "ban guns"
>???????

/thread

Wow these dubs really made me think...

Perhaps only land owning white males should be able to own guns.

And vote.

In fact, since the constitution was created by land owning white males, I think it should only apply to land owning white males.