Why Argentinians, Chileans and Uruguayans think they are white?

Why Argentinians, Chileans and Uruguayans think they are white?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/search?q=argentina lootings&site=webhp&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjpsNru-47VAhVrxoMKHflJDdIQ_AUICygC&biw=980&bih=1525
m.youtube.com/watch?v=txZaF-9wu38
youtube.com/watch?v=lmDzlUvIM8A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hey dude, how are you man, you getting enough to eat? any police around?

For the same reason USAmericans think they're white: delusion.

but we argentinians are AMERINDIANS.

it's funny how we constantly say that we are proud of our native-american roots and faggots on this board say 'white white why u keep saying ur white your not white white obsessed whiteness blah blah'
give us a break man.

El hijo de puta!!

But Uruwhite is the whitest place in the whole southern hemiphere

No fucking way. The spic standards of whiteness is laughable. Argentina is whiter than West Virginia in Wikipedia and they look like average spics

google.co.uk/search?q=argentina lootings&site=webhp&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjpsNru-47VAhVrxoMKHflJDdIQ_AUICygC&biw=980&bih=1525

Because all my grandparents came here from different parts of Europe in 1930-1940 period
Because my skin is pale, my eyes are blue and I'm over 1.80 meters
>His country is in the brink of the civil war and he is still has time to sperg out his inferiority complex towards argentina

We don't

In the USA anyone with complete European ancestry is considered white, even if it's from somewhere heavily woggish like Greece or Bulgaria. Furthermore, MENA and light skinned mestizos are counted as whites on the US census. It's very clear that our definition has deviated substantially from the original conception, which did not include Southern or Eastern Europeans.

Don't feed the memes, retard.

Honestly, the vast majority of Uruguayans look mixed, not Italian

>Chile was never associated with the muh whiteness meme
>they grow succesful and rich
>people on Sup Forums start saying Chileans are obsessed with whiteness like Argentina

so, it seems that success really does breed jelousy, and they have nothing better to do than to create a muh whiteness strawman to burn

wrong, they just started saying it because someone started pushing that ''chileans wish they were white'' tv image

>lootings
Yeah, I'm sure those pics are not biased through the fact that the people that loot are absolutely poor subhumans mestizos that sit under the sun all day
Fetch me a picture of a BLM protest while you're at it

Honestly the only Latino cunt obsessed over whiteness is Brazil (it's basically all they talk about on /luso/) and a very vocal minority of Argentinians (2 or 3 faggots straight outta Taringa aka underage argentinian website)

The rest don't feel any shame in admitting we're Amerindians/mestizos/brown/whatever definition you wanna give to latinos except white.

>un reportaje hecho por la PBS acerca del movimiento nazi en chile

I'm sure this documental about a neo nazi group truly expresses the feeling about how the average Chilean feels about it
also

>don't want to be latino
so do we, and Uruguay, because that's a retarded label and Chile in particular has alwas been isolationist in south america

What is considered white for you? Your crowds don't look Italian, honestly.

We are Native American and proud though.

to be honest most ''crowds'' people post are poor people cheering on football matches or politicla protests

I agree. Imo we should rework labels again. White, black and what not are really outdated.

It feels awkward when people call me "white" because I'm at most 75% european ancestry and have a very light olive complexion. It's weird.

>this bolivian

Kek.

Poor and low middle class people are the majority.

>to be honest most ''crowds'' people post are poor people cheering on football matches or politicla protests

you know what's the funny thing, that's what the majority of people do.

Most chileans (I say 80% of the population) are sick and tired with the mass influx of immigration, most of them are black, caribean, poor, uneducated and criminals,
So the left wing create this retarted shit that the low acceptance of immigrant is because of our "pinochet mentality", and that we want to be a white country or some stupid shit like that

you have never been in Sup Forums then

you really cant post a protest for christina and say thats the norm for argentinian people, MAYBE for the poor people sure

I don't think most Argies are white but also I don't think most Italians are white either.

Argentinians are just like that in general don't lie

Is this wrong? You spics want to be white so hard... It's hilarious. Mexicans even photoshop their photos to look lighter on facebook.

There is a thing in Latin America called: improve the race, their women literally want to be bleached.

Cringe.

This guy is right, though. In everything he said.

You can tell this was written by a low middle class mestizo who has never set a foot in Europe.

>You spics want to be white so hard...

We dont give a fuck

>Mexicans even photoshop their.......

We are not mexicans

>There is a thing in Latin America called: improve the race

Never heard of it

We literally don't care

Why would we look italian you stupid pasta nigger, last I checked you didn't colonize jack shit

I don't get your point. Poor people and working class are the majority in every country.

Some Americans think Mexico goes on until the Patagonia. They literally believe we are all alike and think the same.

nah they think all hispanoamerica is in mexico and south america is 100% brazil

>burgers
>knowing that brazilians don't speak in spanish

You really overestimate them

What? Actually they think we speak Spanish.

Most chileans don't
Uruguay is actually white
Argentina has a fuckton of whites
Pic very related
Also what can we say about Venezuela?

i don't really think so, most burguers probably think brazilians speak "brazilian" or that portuguese was born in brazil

Uruguay isn't white
Argentina isn't white
Chile isn't white

Brazil is white
And so is America

Fucking this.

t. Joao da Silva

Brazil isn't white either

Dude I was born and raised here, I've been to 15 different provinces or so, I lives in cities and countryside, etc.
The norm for Argentinian people are: black haired, brown, short and mestizo/native facial features.

You've probably think the average Argentine are like those you see on TV or you've been to the most posh part of Buenos Aires in Barrio Norte and think 90% of Argentines are like that. No different fron going to a Somali ghetto in Stockholm and form the conclusion that all Sweden looks like that. Come on man.

The only country who's kinda white is Uruguay but even then they still have a lot of "whites" with a considerable amount of African ancestry.

And Chileans and Uruguayan do not role play as whites, it's only Argentinina I've found.

t joao johnson

How many argies have you talked to?

1- You never left your country
2- I saw you on Sup Forums and you're a fat stereotypical looking central american mestizo

There is nothing that piss me off more than people thinking there is only one Salvadoran on Sup Forums

Anglos and Portuguese have historical ties. Anglos and Sp*niards are eternal enemies on the other hand. Spanish is ghetto in America and Portuguese is high class like French.

Sorry fellow white bro, I come from a time when only a couple of Argies and Chileans posted in Sup Forums

Well I've actually been in Buenos Aires and Santa Fe. So I've met Argentinians. But yeah other than that I'm just basing my opinion on pretty much every place on the net where there is some Argentinians, it's such a common observation that I'm not afraid of saying that that's how you think. But I don't know maybe it's just a loud minority...

t. Bradley dos Santos Gomes.

Not true. I've seen many Chileans say their country is white, not here, though.

It is like seeing a fuckton of American ponyfags everywhere on the internet and jumpimg to the conclusion that everybody in USA is a furry. Dude please.

Why is Sup Forums obsessed with whiteness?

cause very few of them have actually been out of their countries and live in a fucking bubble

white here means caucasian (wich majority is), not blonde+blue eyed

>Mexicans even photoshop their photos to look lighter on facebook

Are you serious?

Stop projecting mate

Just saying you should keep all those people way from YouTube, Reddit, Sup Forums, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and some other popular internet blogs.

so you measure people's skulls to determine their race? kek

>which majority is
pls tell me you're just joking
almost all chileans are mestizos
the fact that they have some caucasian features don't make them white, you can still see the amerindian features - because they are mestizos
see pic related and

Brazil is unironically the withest one. uruguayan whites look slightly amerindian, like cebolita rodriguez or cavani, white brazilians, on the other hand look pure euro .

why do people keep lumping Chileans with based Argies and Urgays?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=txZaF-9wu38

Any underage wannabe nazi nigger has access to those social networks, sadly stopping retards from typing bullshit on the internet is out of my reach.

>why do people keep lumping Argies and Urgays with based Chileans?
ftfy

> a self identied colombian native american is genetically as "white" as a self identified "white" peruvian"
This can't possibly be true lmao

>white brazilians, on the other hand look pure euro

Doesn't change the fact that the majority of them are like 10% African, without mention that they're also a minority.

>El colombiANO

Latina women want to have big bundas and fuck chad gonzalez robert jr.

>chavita
he is not colombian

>self indetifying

i don't think you udnerstand the graph

Chileans don't think they're white, but they have a much more western outlook than the PeruANO immigrants they're getting

t. Was in Chile three days ago.

Why do USAmericans always produce the most absurd and unfounded generalizations about South American nations? "X wishes they were white. Z is white. Y is not white." Nigga you are not Alfred Rosenberg writing an SS racial science manual; you have probably never even left your region of the United States. Please stop posting fat nonsense you believe you have learned online. It is painfully embarrassing.

Lmao

I've been to Brazil and Argentina. They are literally all half breed niggers and very few actual white people

>chavita
>preferentemente
Seguí participando fampai . Aca nadie usa esas palabras

They're self identified but then they actually analyzed their ADN and those are the results

I don't think I've met many of those folk to make an assumption but in general, and I hang around mostly central American 1st gen immigrants, I don't really see it. In fact I see the opposite where the Injun side is revered even by people who are very white looking.

People put too much stock in trying to prove they're """white""" as if that really matters. Here in the U.S. people from those regions might not be perceived as white, I remember during the fiasco about the gringo ladies that went to Mexico and then opened up a taco cart the crazy leftist made a list of "non-white" cuisines owned by white people. I remember in that list all those countries in the OP were listed there.

I see most of that online. Anytime some tries to take pride of being Injun they get insulted, if they tried to take pride in being part white they also get insulted. You just can't win at times lads.

Sos el de salvadoran shitposting en fb?

I deleted Facebook like a year ago I'm afraid

>borra fb
>se viene a Sup Forums

No seas maje

I never used Facebook, really. Bunch of normies. Sup Forums is the place to be if you're autistic.

By the way what Salvadoran were you talking about?

Nvm.

De que colegio saliste mi amigo autista? La americana, la británica, el francés?

I went to a public school, I like to live my life in hardcore mode.

>public school

Bueno, hasta aquí. No me hables más marero de mierda.

Argentina has no niggers. This is how I know you've never been to Argentina.

PROTIP: If you want to trigger Argentinians call us Mexicans, that bothers us much more. Trolling us with being Niggers is so unrealistic it doesn't bother us.

This is a typical Argentine middle class crowd.
Football and protests tend to be overwhelmingly lower class.

Rugby, music concerts, comicon, tend to be mostly middle class. 70% of Argentina is middle class.

Argentina was 90% white in the 1970s.
You are too young little fella. This country and its identity is being destroyed relentlessly for four decades.

Anyway, center of the country (Santa Fe, Buenos Aires, Cordoba) is still white-majority. 70% of Argentines live in those three provinces so I don't give a fuck if you cherrypick pictures from Jujuy.

Over all 60% of Argentines are white I would say from observation.

b-but I just wanted to be friends with you :(

Here is a typical crowd of middle class kids.

And here's a campaign ad for the 2007 Presidency:
youtube.com/watch?v=lmDzlUvIM8A

well, since race is not a scientific significant term then yes and it's the same with dogs.

I dont deny it, we are genetically 100% mestizos, but race is about looks, not genetics. c'mon even indians (from india) are caucasians it's not that hard to understand

>close to 3 digit replies
excellent post my hombre

they don't look european...
and i'm inxluding italians and spaniards

are you serious? CAUCASIAN DOESNT MEAN EUROPEAN