Rank the Sup Forumscore Mine: Exmilitary>MBDTFRemain In Light>In the Court of the Crimson King>In The Aeroplane Over...

Rank the Sup Forumscore Mine: Exmilitary>MBDTFRemain In Light>In the Court of the Crimson King>In The Aeroplane Over The Sea>Spiderland>Loveless>Lift Yr. Skinny Fists...>American Fooball>Untrue>Kid A>Spirit They're Gone, Spirit They've Vanished

loveless > untrue > exmillitary > the rest is shit

STGSTV>loveless>ITAOTS>ITCOTCK>ITAOTS>RIL>spiderland>exmilitary>AM>MBDTF

Where's TPAB?

These are really outdated now

>Untrue
>ITAOTS
>Remain in Light
>Kid A
>Skinny Fists
>MBDTF
>ITCOTCK
>Loveless
>Spiderland
>Exmilitary
>STGSTV
>American Football

loveless >ril > itcotck > spiderland >itaots > stgstv > kid a > untrue >lysf > exm > af > mbdtf

Why is exmilitary there instead of the money store?

The rest i haven't listened to*

(Kid A is the best one of those)

10/10 stgstv
9/10 spiderland
9/10 exmil
9/10 itcotck
8/10 loveless
8/10 mbdtf
8/10 kid a
8/10 itaots
7/10 lysflath
5/10 am foot

haven't heard the rest

MBDTF>ITCOTCK>Spiderland>STGSTV>ITAOTS>>Remain in Light > Kid A > Exmilitary>>>>>>>loveless>shit>>the rest

Because it's the better album.

Remain in Light > Loveless > Spiderland > ITAOTS > STGSTV > MBDTF > American Football > Kid A > Exmilitary

haven't actually listened to the rest

Spiderland
Loveless
Remain In Light
Americ anFootball
Untrue
LYSF
MBDTF
STGSTV
KID a
Exmilitary
ITCOTCK
ITAOTS

That Sup Forumscore was outddated when I first browsed Sup Forums, nevermind 5 years later

Spiderland = Remain in Light = ITAOTS > Loveless = Kid A > STGSTV > Untrue >> ITCOTKC = ExMilitary >> LYSF > MBDTF >> Americ Anfootball

the last 3 used to be firm favourites of mine but they're prime examples of either overblown bombast or melancholy which impress people who haven't actually listened to much music imo (as pretentious as that sounds)

IATOS = MBDTF = Exmilitary > Kid A > Remain in Light > ITCOTCK > Spiderland > LYSFLATH > Loveless
Haven't heard the others

How can anyone hear loveless and not grasp the beauty of it? Oh well

may be a bit repetitive for some I guess, Soon in particular for me wears a bit thin since its literally 2 sections copied and pasted with the only variation being how many times the sections are repeated

STGSTV
ITAOTS
Loveless
ITCOTCK
LYSF
RIL
AF
Spiderland
Kid A
Untrue
Exmilitary
MBDTF

Silly user
I think you posted your list backwards

>ITCOTCK-Remain-MBDTF
>Nothing else

Of the ones I listened to
RIL>MBDTF>ITCOTCK>GYBE!>NMH>Exmilitary>>>>>>>>>>>Kid A
RIL-NMH are 10’s. Exmilitary is a 9.
Kid A is garbage

Great tier
Exmilitary

Good tier
Court of the Crimson King
MBDTF

Snoozefest tier
Everything else

Painful to listen to tier
STGSTV

kindred is better than untrue
fight me

ITAOTS > Kid A > Loveless > Spiderland > Lift Yr. > RiL > Spirits > rest. I don't like the rest.

Lift Ye Skinny Fists > American Football > Kid A > Fantasy > Loveless > Exmilitary > ITAOTS > Spirit They’ve Gone > ITCOTCK > Remain in Light > Untrue > Spiderland

Really outdated Sup Forumscore. Anyway.

American Football
Spiderland
ITAOTS
Remain in Light
Untrue
(Power jump)
Kid A
ITCOTCK
Loveless
(Power jump)
STG;STV
Exmilitary
(HUGE power jump)
MBDTF

Forgot GYBE.

Right over Loveless.

Spirit Theyre Gone > ITCOTCK > Remain in Light > Lift your skinny fists > ITAOTS > Untrue > Loveless > Spiderland > Exmillitary > American Football > Kid A >>>>>>>>>> MBDTF