German women are hopeless

A German girl asked me today, whether I can help "integrate" Afghan asylum seekers by talking to a group of young Afghan asylum seekers about studying law. She said they are young guys who all want to study.

I asked her whether they understand German or at least English and she said "no, but there is a translator".

WTF are German women thinking? How is someone who doesn't understand German or English supposed to go to law school in Germany?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ah__xtIMUGY&list=PLMFd9pJaM-WQFj-maFnN5Lt1Tm7nRZooF&index=22
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
youtube.com/watch?v=kOMkl3ApTK0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Young, white women. There is no hope for them.

Whats in it for you?

Did you at least fuck her?

>How is someone who doesn't understand German or English supposed to go to law school in Germany?
Don't worry, they'll pick it up from German girls by osmosis at night.

You can build a nice cuckshed to make them integrate faster.

Why should any afghan study (allegedly german) law to begin with?

So they have a better understanding of how to scam the taxpayers.

Take it to industrial levels of taxpayer fraud.

she needs a dicking, you dense idiot Hans

Fick sie bruder!

>Whats in it for you?
Nothing. That is why I said I don't have time.

>Did you at least fuck her?
No, she is cute and young, but she has a "long distance relationship" with some consultant.

>You can build a nice cuckshed to make them integrate faster.
No, I do not want the to integrate. I want them to go home to Afghanistan and study Sharia law there.

Don't give us updates on Germany unless you are telling us about the refugee camps you burned down.

It's too depressing.

Heh

The law is just a extremely autistic way of interpreting language, right?

>Ownership
>443 pages found

>Why should any afghan study (allegedly german) law to begin with?
Don't ask me. Ask German women. I have no idea. She was enthusiastic about them really wanting to "integrate" and study and apparently there is a large bunch of them who said they want to study law and become bigshot lawyers.

How they are supposed to study if they have little or no education and no language skills is beyond me.

Obviously shariah, Hans

HAHAHA, just yesterday a girl was talking in my university about how the bolivians and other non-european inmigrants were scum and criminals. feels good

>she needs a dicking, you dense idiot Hans
She probably does. But not from me. She is too German to even consider cheating on her long-distance bf... except probably for a good cause ("integrating" a "refugee").

>The law is just a extremely autistic way of interpreting language, right?
No. Being a lawyer is more and more about managing transactions and processes. Think about lawyers as consultants who actually know what they are doing, compared to consultants who just make shit up.

>a girl was talking in my university about how the bolivians and other non-european inmigrants were scum and criminals. feels good
Why non-Europeans? Why are Europeans better? If there is a German or Swede or Frenchman immigrating to Argentina, get him the fuck out of your country.

>Don't give us updates on Germany unless you are telling us about the refugee camps you burned down.

Why should I burn down German real estate? That makes no sense. Not to mention that "refugees" burn down the camps themselves.

>women
>talking about styuing law

lel this lying cunt just want to get gangbanged by sandniggers, german women are all trash whores.

Considering most afghans have an IQ of 85, a boat load of exotic disease and scrambled genes from a thousand years of first cousin marriages, I think its very optimistic to think any of them could become anything more than toilet cleaners and binmen.

Yeah, it's like when they want to become engineers or stuff like that. Might be a bit hard without any sort of math education whatsoever, not being able to write or read even your own damn langugage, and an average iq of 70. Deluded fuckbags and their equally deluded enablers.

THOSE ARE FUCKING AFGHANS FOR FUCKS SAKE.

They are not only hopeless, but also useless.

I know. I really don't understand how people don't get that. This girl herself is still studying (she is in a PhD program for microbiology) and she is smart. How she can believe that people with little formal education and even Afghans with a relatively good education can study at a German university and succeed, is beyond me. German universities do not grade "at a curve", a lot of people fail exams, even if they are intelligent and study hard. There is literally no way any refugee can get a law degree in Germany, except a very small select few people who were upper middle class or upper class in Kabul and had a private upper class, Western education in Afghanistan.

It's called keeping your women in line you effeminate cucks.

>people who study at the university at smart

Perhaps book-smart, but not smart enough in the real world. Case in point: the girl you talk about.

>No, she is cute and young, but she has a "long distance relationship" with some consultant.
Dude ... who cares.
Honestly, women don't care either. She either gets laid by you or by those Afghans, but she won't wait for some dicking every few weeks or months.

this country was build by european inmigrants, our laws are still pretty pro inmigration for example the article 25 of our constitution says: The Federal Government shall encourage European immigration, and it may not
restrict, limit, or burden with any tax whatsoever the entry into Argentine territory
of foreigners whose purpose is tilling the soil, improving industries, and introducing
and teaching the sciences and the arts.

my female friends are pretty racist

the golden one did a good video on this but i can't find it. women see refugees as child and their motherly instinct wants to help the helpless. their nature that is being duped
oh here it is
youtube.com/watch?v=Ah__xtIMUGY&list=PLMFd9pJaM-WQFj-maFnN5Lt1Tm7nRZooF&index=22

You can help them integrate very easily.

They will fit in perfectly in the local cemetery.

I am not interested in a relationship right now, there are too many things going on right now for me.

I am not even interested in "sex only" relationships... which I could have had with a girl who was getting out of her 5 year long relationship who basically told me, she just wants a few weeks of "fucking around". I said no.

inb4 homo, faggot, beta cuck... I know, but currently I don't care.

>except a very small select few people who were upper middle class or upper class in Kabul and had a private upper class

And thus aren't refugees at all, and actually accepting the most intelligent people from a country has a very well established damaging effect on the country they leave.

Why is she like this? Because she is little more than a child, with no experience of the world. Plenty of kids at university can be very smart but have zero common sense, or wisdom depending on how you want to define it. Wisdom isn't something you can learn, its something you accumulate.

It's probably still pretty hard to go and live in Argentina. At least that is what I heard from a friend who looked into moving to South America.

I remember the courses to scare people and weed out the trash a bit directly at the start which around 20% passed at their first try. And those were all germans with german education. Yeah, i'm sure afghans are going to do a lot better.

German women are huge whores. They're the result of decades of feminism, emancipation, liberalism and atheism.

I'd rather kill myself than date a German woman. Not even in bed they are useful.

>supposed to go to law school in Germany

Make Arab law schools in Germany.

>German women are huge whores. They're the result of

They're the result of being German, destroyers of Europe.

A real man would have punched her straight in the face and raped her on the spot.

What is wrong with Sup Forums intellects? Why are you all so soft?

>Why is she like this? Because she is little more than a child, with no experience of the world. Plenty of kids at university can be very smart but have zero common sense, or wisdom depending on how you want to define it. Wisdom isn't something you can learn, its something you accumulate.

Pretty spot on. But you won't believe how bluepilled Germans are in general. The government has done a good job fucking with our minds for decades. People just don't reflect on what is going on.

I use myself as an example, last year when people greated "refugees" at the train stations, I initialyl thought "mhhhm, ok, nice of them to give them some food and clothes". Only a few days and weeks later, when I realized the extent of what was happening, did I say "shit, what the fuck is wrong with Germany, this will lead to the end of our society as we know it."

But while I woke up, 80% of Germans are still asleep (90% of the women and 60% of the men).

that's typical delusional uni-folks. many of them are beyond retarded. esp. women are quite left leaning. it's disgusting.

I can remember years and years ago, probably over 10 years, there was a mini uproar in germany.

Some white girl was on a couch buck naked, and around her were 3 or 4 younger shitskins, I'd say she was 16-17 and they were 14-15.

You didn't see anything sexual other than her with no clothes, but she was all smiling and the little paki bastards were obviously super excited.

Can't remember much more than that, but it always remained in my head - something inherently very wrong with it.

They want to study law so they can abuse it in the favor of Muslims.

I'm surprised no one has posted these yet

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
youtube.com/watch?v=kOMkl3ApTK0

>I'd rather kill myself than date a German woman. Not even in bed they are useful.

Ok, you tell me. My last relationships where A. with an Iranian-Armenian Christian girl, B. with a Polish ex-model and C. with a Canadian-Serbian girl. I am not German, I am Austrian. Before I came to Germany, I also never had a German gf.

German girls are weird.

Let them all suffer the shame once their sons and daughters are mulatto mongrels

>A real man would have punched her straight in the face and raped her on the spot.
>What is wrong with Sup Forums intellects? Why are you all so soft?

Oh come on. BS. If you had talked to her, you might have even said yes.

I was polite and told her that in the next few weeks I don't have time and she should talk to this other guy (who is a cuck and will definitely help her).

Oh shit, you are still using German language?

>A German girl asked me today, whether I can help "integrate" Afghan asylum seekers
Did you offer to integrate them with the ground?

Your education system will probably be revamped to help the 'underprivileged' to graduate. In other words, you better send your kids abroad to study.

That's sad. Im always showing people that video where Merkel is visible disgusted by a german flag, and removes it from the stage she is on.

I don't understand how people can not find a HUGE issue with this. How can anyone tolerate the leader of the country very clearly HATING said country.

At least in the UK most people would disapprove of Cameron shitting on the union jack.

But Austrians are just Germans in denial.

All white women are like this Fritz, not just German ones.

Yup, soft cunt confirmed.

>German women are huge whores.

Can confirm. My German coworker had been living in London for 15 years, and the only thing she could talk about was how many guys she fucked that weekend.

She was a nice person and a great buddy to bond with on longer, more drawn out days, but god forbid ever starting a relationship with her.

She was 35 and hadn't even thought about family or marriage. Unbelievable.

>But Austrians are just Germans in denial.

Not really. I am basically Bavarian. Austrians have distinct different traits from Germans - as a people we are less successful, less hard working, less rule focused, less intelligent, less export orientated, less power hungry, less globalist, uglier... but generally more flexible.

Anyway, I have been away from Austria for quite a long time and nobody thinks I am not German.

You should've called her dumb and walked away while she was responding.

prepare yourself for dumbing down.

Sad desu senpai.

I am visiting your country right now, and your smaller areas are pretty fucking comfy. Hell, I'm an industrial area atm and it's great.

>eating in a little dive eatery, while rain pours down on eurotruck simulator outside IRL

And the German people are so friendly and nice. Too nice, evidently. Really a shame what Merkel did to these people and her country.

>and the only thing she could talk about was how many guys she fucked that weekend.

Truth be said, she must have been a rare beast. German women typically don't talk about sex ever, except maybe with their closest women friends.

I think I know that video? From the Realschule in Moers? That girl was 15.

>implying people of Sup Forums are affiliated with such women
>implying people of Sup Forums are affiliated with any women
it's basically /r9k/ here.

If she looked like that you should have said "of course....for a price." her white guilt would have compelled her to suck your cock and then you could have said any old shit at the meeting

Stop letting them do whatever they want.

They want to disintegrate, they have been taught only to hate their culture. They are seeking a man who will erect boundaries for her, make her feel safe and stable in the most primal manner. You hanging out on here complaining about it, is precisely the reason for her doing it. Technology is not your friend, 'knowing' "anything" you want is a fancy way of saying you're a naive fool who is relieing on your corporate, underworld masters for a reality that includes you. You are shoving your cognitive aptitude right into the hands of the very men who would gleefully sever your genitals and tell you it's only for your benefit. Circumsicion is an Act of war, part one. Wanna take a guess what Act two is? I'll give you the obvious: it's a trap.

Smart women don't want a fancy, feminized slave that's proud of its enslavement: they want a man with convictions who has the balls to say "fuck off."

Women see what you men refuse to. They see the danger in total reliance upon technology. You know, them "crazy bitches" and their "muh chilldrenz". Fucking fools.

>Really a shame what Merkel did to these people and her country.

Don't blame Merkel. She literally did what the majority of the Germans (especially the women) wanted - to let the sandpeople in, unchecked and in such numbers that German society will change forever.

The number of top politicians in Germany who said "Germany has to change and become a new Muslim society" is mind-boggling.

She didn't specifically refer to the act of sex, but 'met this cute Italian guy at the bar last night' kind of thing, where it is heavily implied.

Just fagermans being fagermans.

Uni Mainz by any chance?

>If she looked like that you should have said "of course....for a price." her white guilt would have compelled her to suck your cock and then you could have said any old shit at the meeting

She is the friend of an ex-gf and no, I could not have said that, nor would it have worked, nor would I have wanted to fuck around with her.

You people just don't get what the real issue in life in Germany is about. Do people think that in 1932 and 1933, it was all about sex and who to fuck next? No, there were times when being a patriot came first and when the future of the country was at stake... it is such a time now.

He gets to sit in the corner & watch Alibaba & the forty thieves fuck her.

>tfw living with my Hungarian gf.

She hates muslims and wants to build a wall.

>Germany
>Birthplace of Protestantism
>Cucked by Islam

what a disgrace to witness this in our lifetime

>Uni Mainz by any chance?
No, I won't tell you where, because I don't think they have that many PhD students at the institute where she is in microbiology - by any chance bitching about this might get back to me and ruin by life.

Do the majority of people actually want them still? Are Germans OK with being a minority?

>I havnt brought a German girl to Ireland and frequently talk to her about the race war.

>Do the majority of people actually want them still? Are Germans OK with being a minority?

Last I heard and read, yes, Germans still want more sandpeople - most German women want them, German men usually say "no, close the gates."

There is nothing to be done - if women want them here, they will get them here. And if that means their security is at risk, it is their business.

Poor deluded girl. She still doesn't realize that sharia will be German law soon.

that i dont know. i only can tell you that if you have some sort of college degree is probably that you could find a job a little bit easy than other people and the fact of being european may give you a social advantage some people will treat you better.

Rape her

She is literally getting raped by all of those afghanis

women literally post on facebook all day you autistic faggot. Women are literally holes to be fucked, that is it.

it doesn't really matter what germans want, since there is even less free speech there than here.

>She was a nice person and a great buddy to bond with on longer, more drawn out days
Faggot cuck

>She still doesn't realize that sharia will be German law soon.

Let's be realistic. Sharia law will not be the law of the land in Germany in our lifetimes. That is not the issue.

The issue is that with say 20% or 25% Muslims in the next generation, we will have problems having a competitive economy, we will have tremendous problems within society given the radicals among the Muslims in Germany are getting stronger and stronger and we will have security issues with domestic terrorism... just as Lebanon or Israel has issues.

These are the real issues, Sharia law is a non-issue as it will exist... the real issues are problematic enough.

Rape her then blame the afghanistan refugees.

This guy gets it

t. Nigel Goldberg

Go back to england. Nobody wants your zionist-anglo world order.

The only way Western Civilization is going to fix this problem is to deport all non-whites and prevent them from re-entering.

I wouldnt rush to bet my lifetime on anything if I was living in germany desu senpai.

they're not thinking at all.
whatevs, bro

That's true Hans, that's true.

We have a shitload of muslim "human rights lawyers" now, they use it to get even more muslims into the country and to excuse them from justice. Sadiq Khan was one before he became sharia enforcer No.1 for London.

Why didn't you redpill her?

this is pretty good idea 2bh

>German man doesn't understand German women, asks message board for help
Sup Forums is pretty great but it isn't a cutre for autism.

Show her the bird and turn away.

That said, only academics are this cucked. We working class are still normal.

>Why didn't you redpill her?
That is like asking "why didn't Hitler like the Jews?"

There are some thing which are impossible, including redpilling a young German woman.

>All he said was "Allan's snack bar" over and over I was so afraid :(

>WTF are German women thinking?
They aren't, that's the whole problem.

>>German man doesn't understand German women, asks message board for help

You haven't read what this thread is about, have you.

I did not ask for help nor did I say I do not understand German women.

I asked: "WTF are German women thinking? How is someone who doesn't understand German or English supposed to go to law school in Germany?"